Bigg Boss Marathi 1

Kahihi karayla tayar desperate fuski

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In today's as usual endless and boring conversation in the garden between desperate fuski and his daasi, this is what I heard. Daasi after a lot of faltu dialogues asked him why he was now moving away from her when she had very clearly told him ki tya perfume cha vaas ghetlyawar tila kahi tari hota. And then she started mooing like a cow!! So fuski knowing that daasi la kuch kuch hota hai, still went ahead and sprayed the perfume!! Kaay desperation aahe hyacha. And he accuses megha of wanting to create sensations in front of the camera. I hope jasmine is watching 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I really want fuski to be tthe first person to be eliminated on the finale day. Then he can spew how much venom he wants to on megha! Disgusting prick!
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Avidwatcher

In today's as usual endless and boring conversation in the garden between desperate fuski and his daasi, this is what I heard. Daasi after a lot of faltu dialogues asked him why he was now moving away from her when she had very clearly told him ki tya perfume cha vaas ghetlyawar tila kahi tari hota. And then she started mooing like a cow!! So fuski knowing that daasi la kuch kuch hota hai, still went ahead and sprayed the perfume!! Kaay desperation aahe hyacha. And he accuses megha of wanting to create sensations in front of the camera. I hope jasmine is watching 😆

Me episode sjun pahila nahi. Pan description vachunach ulti sarkha vatatay cant stand those 2
Is this healthy flirting?
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jayjaya79

I really want fuski to be tthe first person to be eliminated on the finale day. Then he can spew how much venom he wants to on megha! Disgusting prick!

👏
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man... Sai is making a fool out of herself and Fuski it was a good friend would have guided her but he is making use of her emotions... Hope he leaves the first among the six... How was the journalists question answer episode today... have yet to see...
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very faltu reporters didnt knw at all how to lead the questions.  Look like another bunch just bought to target Megha. Thy just couldnt nail the other even aftr asking some pointed questions. Not like Hindi BB reporters who r very sharp.  I wish some of the Youtube channel runners would have been here to ask questions.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: chachichampa

Very faltu reporters didnt knw at all how to lead the questions. Look like another bunch just bought to target Megha. Thy just couldnt nail the other even aftr asking some pointed questions. Not like Hindi BB reporters who r very sharp. I wish some of the Youtube channel runners would have been here to ask questions.

Damn what's the use of getting them f they can't nail the housemates for all the questions the junta has... seriously Hindi howmuchever I called it boss I still think it is way much better than Marathi BB...
Kiti open partiality ahe... and so many weeks and host or callers are not able to take Fuski Sai and Astad class for all the back talks and lies they have been spinning...
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Avidwatcher

Pushkar was disgusting today, entire episode 🤢
The perfume thing 🤬, his behaviour during the press conference and later at night 
I am glad BB is ending this Sunday, it is torture to watch him even for 2 mins.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Me too.  I turned your sentence bold to tell how much 😆
Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chachichampa

Very faltu reporters didnt knw at all how to lead the questions. Look like another bunch just bought to target Megha. Thy just couldnt nail the other even aftr asking some pointed questions. Not like Hindi BB reporters who r very sharp. I wish some of the Youtube channel runners would have been here to ask questions.

I still thought that megha handled it very well. I remember 3 very good points that she put across. First, she told everyone that it was Sai's idea to lie about the money in the cushion task. Second, she questioned her so called friends fuski and his daasi why only she was questioned about her decisions when they only save each other every time and third, fuski had mentally declared himself winner after repeatedly calling megha a liar and fake. She gave it back to him and called him judgmental and to not think that his opinions are always correct. They are only his opinions. Fuski almost radayla aala. In fact baher yeun as usual topic change karun radlach. Agdi nalayak aahe toh. Even today tried hard to break whatever little bond that remains between megha and Sai. Itka insecure.