Loved it, loved it, loved it....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
So just watched it and I just LOVED it. Such a dharmekadar entrance.
I must admit I haven't been watching this show from the beginning therefore hardly know the characters and am here mostly because of Shashank but even I was touched by everyone's emotions in that KKKGlike welcome. Shashank's expressions were so on point but for me the best bit was when he was left with the youngest of his sisters. There is now a steely determination, a core hardness or call it what you like in him which I am looking forward to seeing more and more of in the future. Roop is no longer a pushover (not to say he was in the first place) but the boy has truly become a man. I am so looking forward to him butting heads with his father man to man from now on. I have the feeling Shamsher may have inadvertently unleashed a beast. The only complaint I have is that the editing was atrocious. That definitely needs improvement .
Originally posted by Bea1

So just watched it and I just LOVED it. Such a dharmekadar entrance.
I must admit I haven't been watching this show from the beginning therefore hardly know the characters and am here mostly because of Shashank but even I was touched by everyone's emotions in that KKKGlike welcome. Shashank's expressions were so on point but for me the best bit was when he was left with the youngest of his sisters. There is now a steely determination, a core hardness or call it what you like in him which I am looking forward to seeing more and more of in the future. Roop is no longer a pushover (not to say he was in the first place) but the boy has truly become a man. I am so looking forward to him butting heads with his father man to man from now on. I have the feeling Shamsher may have inadvertently unleashed a beast. The only complaint I have is that the editing was atrocious. That definitely needs improvement .
welcum back bea.
i agree wat  a damdaar entry.
i was also not watching show. but started watching 4 shanky wen heard he will enter & really liked all ckts & kids playing them..
so i watched from start which r not more than 30 epis and liked all kids & ckts & actors.
even i liked that KKKG like welcum.

shanky was so awesum. hes so natural.no OTT expressions or dialogue delivery
TBH 1st i felt it has bcum dull but later on after watching whole epi realized its gud 2 tone down after that damdaar entry.

@bold so true.even i felt that and i felt that thing wen jigna was lying. roop did catch that lie but did smile & showed he has bought that excuse.

yup editing is bad. hopefully it improves later on
Hey Bea...Happy to see u here ..
EMP ko b lao 😭

Well u don't need to catch all old episodes...Watch 2-3 episode b4 leap u will get all characters nd story easily..
Thank you so much gals for the welcome.🤗 .
Suuvii, I too don't know where EMP has disappeared to. I hoped against hope that I would find her here but alas no. My fingers are crossed that she too will make a dharmekaadar entry real soon.
Originally posted by .Shiva.

awesome post👏
Wow, thank you. So happy to see so many members of SV's appreciation thread here too. In fact @Shiva do you mind asking for permission to open SV's  appreciation thread here too. Your edits of Shashank from that other serial were really awesome and I would love to have them replicated here.
Originally posted by Bea1

Wow, thank you. So happy to see so many members of SV's appreciation thread here too. In fact @Shiva do you mind asking for permission to open SV's  appreciation thread here too. Your edits of Shashank from that other serial were really awesome and I would love to have them replicated here.
hey actually hina is opening the AT i will only contribute by making stuff from the show  

hey actually hina is opening the AT i will only contribute by making stuff from the show  
Oh that's awesome too.
Other than weekend I do not have time to watch any shows. But after reading all of yours post I am too excited to see Shasank. I watched all the episodes of "baccha"Roop. Now cant wait for weekend to see our beloved Shasank. I know he will do "dhamakedar"  entry. Just cant wait.
On and off I will visit forum.❤️

actually i am giving up Anyone else can make the AT i will provide the help as much as i can i am ready to help but i am facing issues in posting on IF  that  is why i am not sure i will be able to open AT soon unfortunately.  I took the responsibility when everyone was asking me and i thought till Shashank's entry my problem will be resolved but mods are not active on IF and now i am requesting to others to open AT Any help with pictures , writing etc i am ready to help and Bani in my opinion you are the best person to open it You can make banners too which i dont know how to make If you need pictures If you need text I can help
Edited by Hina- - 5 years ago