obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Drashti and Aditi are love together.Watch this interview both are so fond of each other.Aditi is also fan of geet and she loved drashti as geet.They call themselves nandu and maulu how cute is that.Must watch segment
https://youtu.be/1Sq-zEeFGJY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i just saw this IV on IF, they are so cute
and she calls DD app (which i find cute) and when she said she watched geet, I'm like man i falling for Mauli aka Aditi

Never seen her but I do like her alot esp with DD
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Twenty1st

i just saw this IV on IF, they are so cute
and she calls DD app (which i find cute) and when she said she watched geet, I'm like man i falling for Mauli aka Aditi

Never seen her but I do like her alot esp with DD

I watched ganga and she was fab in that too and drashti is always fun to watch offscreen.The only thing i love about silsila is mauli nandini's frnship and it's good to see both are bonded so well offscreen too.I never saw aditi offscreen and now when i saw her she is love
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I watched ganga and she was fab in that too and drashti is always fun to watch offscreen.The only thing i love about silsila is mauli nandini's frnship and it's good to see both are bonded so well offscreen too.I never saw aditi offscreen and now when i saw her she is love

I don't really tend to watch alot of TV (indian shows) but with DD its different, i fell in love during Geet (a time when i was emotionally low, so i suppose geet isn't just a show for me because of that)

Yes DD is so fun and Aditi seems like a novice, i'm glad they have bonded so well. I reckon DD bonds well with most of her female co-actors but these two are defo ship worthy
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just amazing n DD took most of the shows name whom i loved a lot too..same pinch..
love bonding of DD-Aditi..lots..great buddies..⭐️
Tfs Sophie ..😃

KuNan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just love the interview

they both r soo cute 😳