Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Rajdeep is back (as a changed man??)!!

JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Link: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgu4OXAiVbk
OR
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1446/silsila-badalte-rishton-ka/video/437489-rajdeep-helps-nandini-and-hands-over-the-jewellery-silsila-bada.htm

Written update: Nandini and Kunal go to the bank to take jewelry from her locker, but since it is a joint account (Nandini+Rajdeep), the bank manager doesn't allow her to use the locker in spite of being Kunal's friend. So Rajdeep arrives there (when did he get out of jail?!!!) and helps Nandini, opens the locker and gives her the jewelry. Kunal is angry and suspicious of Rajdeep and Nandini is shocked, seeing Rajdeep behaving so nicely.

I personally think this is Rajdeep's drama to take revenge. What do you guys think? 

Edited by iota - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my
my man is back😆
ok not my man lol😡, i just like to swear the prick left right n centre lol
my foul mouth or finger tips😉 can be unleashed yet again yippe😆
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Someone as creepy n cheap as rajdeep, changed by few days in lock up? Naaah.
He is such a scheming man. Must definitely be a trick of his. 

My guess so far is that Nandini is a heiress, that's why Rajdeep being such a casanova n lusty man, opted for her for marriage. Its obvious Nandini hasnt been his voluntary choice for wedding. 

Maybe further cvs will reveal just how much he stands to lose if Nandini goes out of his life.

He had a complete control on Nandini n the finance. Joint account? ...how much is actually Nandini's?

Clearly Rajdeep isnt emotionally attached to Nandini. So why this urge to bring Nandini back home by hook or by crook? 
Money! Koz for Rajdeep, only money matters. 

That's my pov. 
Edited by mehr05 - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
as serial name is silsila badlete rishton ka which means in this serial relationship will keep changing . relationship r not going to remain always same whether between both best friend wether between husband wife    whether between      brother and sister   

show is not about ema it is not about adultery .show is about continuous changing of relationship

and we also see in our daily lives relationship does not remain same
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rajdeep can never change
it's all drama just hope nandu won't fall for it
KuNan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rajdeep can never change
he is doing drama i m sure

Nandini kabhi nahi jana uske pas never
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He can never change. He is obviously putting on an act to show everyone he is a changed man. Why he is doing this we will get to know later.