•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Pahle to positive and negative subjective hai, jo mere liye positive hai wo kisi aur ke liye negative ho sakta hai.
Mujhe nahi lagta ki writers Kunal ko positive dikha rahe hai, agar unhe positive hi dikhana hota to Nandini pahle usse attract hoti, Nandini ke pas koi baggage nahi hai par Kunal ek married man hai to agar uske aur Nandini ke relationship ka start Kunal se hota hai to wo obviously positive character nahi hai. Ab ye depend karta hai logo par jo use dekh rahe hai.
Ha ha ye bas show hai, usko Itna kya dhyan dena, are agar Mai kuch dekh rahi hu to Mai koi opinion to form karungi hi na, jab hum sab log bol rahe hai ki actors ache hai to kya connection nahi hoga unke character se, agar connection nahi hai audience ke man me to actor ache nahi hai, jaise bahut sare logo ne Nandini ke pain ko feel kiya waise hi bahut log Mauli ke pain ko feel kar rahe hai.
Socho agar ye story yaha se na start hokar Nandini aur uske husband ki wedding se start hoti to kya hum log uske husband ke against nahi hote, ye jankar ke ye Nandini ko torture karega? Kya log against nahi hote agar Nandini and uske husband me romantic music chalta, ya fir writers bolte ki mar hi to raha hai but pyar bhi to karta hai, to mere hisab se waisa hi character Kunal ka hai, wo positive nahi hai.

Shakti itna hot actor hai, wo ye role kyo select kiya, Kunal ka role itna acha nahi hai, mai ek movie dekhi thi ya fir ek show tha jisme husband apni wife ki daughter ke liye attract hota hai, usko touch karne ka try karta hai, ap khud hi socho kya Nandini ko Kunal friend nahi ban sakta tha, jaruri hai ki jo beautiful girl uske as pas ho to wo usse pyar karega, merko Nandini ke character ke liye bura lagta hai, uska ek hi support hai, chahe wo Kunal ko pasand kare ya na kare usko apne us ek support uski friend se dur jana hoga, Mauli ki to family bhi hai
romantic music chalne ke Matlab yeh nahi ki CVs dono ke beech romance dikha rahe Hain . they have shown only romantic music playing between Kunal and Nandini but they did not show romance .in fact when Kunal feel he is attracting toward Nandini he just move away from Nandini so that he doesn't not get more attracted toward Nandini

more over Kunal also does not feel good when he get attract to Nandini .he himself said mauli jaisi acchi wife paakar main Kisi aur ke baare mein kaise soch sakta hoon .Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by surabhi01

romantic music chalne ke Matlab yeh nahi ki CVs dono ke beech romance dikha rahe Hain . they have shown only romantic music playing between Kunal and Nandini but they did not show romance .in fact when Kunal feel he is attracting toward Nandini he just move away from Nandini so that he doesn't not get more attracted toward Nandini

TV show me romantic music matlab romance hi hota hai
Attraction to fans ki theory hai writers aur channel to bol rahe hai ki Kunal loves Nandini, merko Shakti bhi attractive lagta hai, ye normal bat hoti hai, acha dikhta hai to attraction hota hai par aisa Shakti ko avoid to nahi karungi Na Mai, Mera feelings itna strong nahi hai uske liye  par Kunal ka ye Nandini ko avoid karne ka matlab hi hai ki uski feelings strong hai. 
Koi to reason hona chahiye ki itni achi wife hai phir bhi Kunal ko Nandini se pyar ho gaya, Nandini ka food pasand hai, Nandini ka naya side pasand hai, ya sirf Nandini ki beauty pasand hai koi to reason hoga  jumma jumma 4 din nahi hue and ye aise bhag raha hai 
to achha hai Kunal Nandini ko avoid kar raha .if he thinks he is getting attracting toward Nandini and don't want go near   Nandini so that he cannot cheat mauli .so what is wrong in this   . atleast after initially attractions he do not want to go near Nandini he   going away from Nandini

initial attractions hone par bhi woh Nandini se door rehne chahta hai this is not small things

kitne log apne feeling ko control kar paate Hain . control feeling is not small thing .

btw Kunal he never said he likes food of Nandini .in fact he told that he will like to eat food made by mauli and yesterday episode he eat food made by mauli only Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Ab logoko romantic music se bhi problem hain...people should start writing their own show as everyday I see them complaining and crying over this things or that things here in forum...just bcs of this negativity I start being less active here...Cvs trying to show kunal nandini angle with realistic situation as the situation is real not cheesy romantic they prefer to give romantic music to highlight those scenes that's it...in real those scenes are very normal apart from kunals few wired look towards nandini there is nothing happened between them which can we call wrong...at the end of the day it's a Indian drama this things will be part of it...just bcs of romantic music any guy can't turn negative...I m Not even a kunal or kunan fan ..don't want nandini to end up with him still for now he is trying his best to control his unwanted feelings and it can't be call wrong...And I don't understand why people want nandini to fall for kunal first?just bcs she is a woman with no support she have to fall for him right after she come out from Rajdeep's cage ?she is still fighting with her emotions and for now she have no time to even think in that day...isn't it easy to blame the third person always? I m happy makers went for a different way here than making nandini fall for kunal
For me he is a realistic and human character...sometimes you fall out of love or even realise what you had previously was not love but just friendship.

Yes Mauli is an amazing person and a good wife but feelings are feelings, it doesn't always make sense nor does it follow a reasonable path.

I'm happy they're not demonising her to make KuNan a thing...they're showing a realistic take for once.

Originally posted by Ahlaam5

For me he is a realistic and human character...sometimes you fall out of love or even realise what you had previously was not love but just friendship.

Yes Mauli is an amazing person and a good wife but feelings are feelings, it doesn't always make sense nor does it follow a reasonable path.

I'm happy they're not demonising her to make KuNan a thing...they're showing a realistic take for once.

@Bold: This is the one of the main thing that makes me likes the show apart from cast and theme. I love the way they are making it realistic. Some wish mouli could get vamp so that Kunan can be justified but sorry nothing I repeat nothing can justify kunan(If they happens). If mouli was vamp than thing have been worst. Some wanted Nandini to be a vamp, or kunal bad guy.  I would hate the idea of vamp and villain justify certain things. I am glad that no one from three are vamp villain who does planning and plots. Like in real world where no one is perfect . Why can't we accept the things that  in show me sab black and white ho yeh jaruri nahi hai. Agar certain kaam karo tho tum postive and certain kaam karo tho tum negative. Black and white ne beech me bhi kuch hota hai. koyi rule book nahi hota. Jis najar se dekho woh wohi dekhata hai. In this show too everyone has flaws, they will makes mistake, they will realize and the will make things correct. Some character will be likable some won't.