•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
 She lives in fear.. her sheild is mauli and its the reason she never thought about moving out... hearing it out loud made her realise that she could be a burden on the couple... saying this from a women point of view im extremely happy that she will address this move in a mature & mannered way, nandani needed this push to move on and except her reality (she is alone n she has to be strong) yes she has support but she needs learn to move n fight her inner demons n fear alone..
P.s both the lady's are looking beautiful xx

I agree with you👍🏼     poor Nandini she has nobody in this world except mouli😭  and if she move out, it will be very difficult to live by herself.
agree with ...others can give courage but she had to stand up to do her own fight
yeah she is still fighting and broken from inside...anyway I guess she have to move out from that house one day it's better she do it now only in her own will
Its sad to see her in such a state.  Every happy instance she sees now reminds her of her own personal traumatic experience with her husband. I hope she is some day able to leave all the memories behind and start afresh with no baggage at all but I know that will take a lot of time since she has been through this for 7 long years. Just want her to be happy in the end.
I agree. Mouli is her biggest support.
Nandini is unlucky regarding men in her life.
First her husband and then Kunal.
His attraction to her is totally unwanted at this stage in her life.
Feel she is too traumatised and must be definitely suffering from PTSD.
Nandini needs help and counselling.
It is unlucky for her that Kunal's attraction is making him want her to leave mauli's house.
A house in which she was happy and well settled and got along well with all.