Posted: 5 years ago
Is Colors creative team is obsessed with adulterous theme that they are trying to give romantic colour to adulterous feelings.
Creative team need to understand that sometimes relationship can't be romantic if it betray marriage.seriously either people becoming too modern here or too regressive .there should be balance of everything.loyalty,trust trust and honesty is trait of true decent person.if these kind of show giving relationship originated from lust and betrayal as romantic relationship ,it's really pathetic to watch.i seldom watch indian shows that too on most of time on colors.so really disappointed to see such kind of contents on TV.

I watch mostly Korean and foreign drama.despite of their open culture their shows never show adulterous affairs  and betrayal in marriage in positive light .
And here we are living in such a society where people don't accept love marriage every where and condemn love affairs ,bf gf and valentine day and blame woman for molestation and rape on one side but TV and movies are showing illegal relationship in name of modernity and bold contents on another side.
So there is no balance .one side traditional moral values like loyalty ,faith ,trust and marriage vows are getting mocked by so called modernity in big cities and TV 
And on another side women and men are becoming victims of patrichial society oppression in small towns and villages.
There should be balance and it is must.
Even foreign shows dont show adultery in positive light and treat it as unacceptable.
But it seems indian show are travelling fast from regressive SaaS bahu to pati patni and woh.
Atleast in movie pati,patni and woh   pati and patni were leads and woh as villain and adultery was condemned.
But here pati and woh are hero and heroine and patni despite of good character and good faith will be likely to get betrayed .

Most disturbing facts are that they showed one woman helping another woman unconditionally and bring her home but her husband fall for her friend.
What kind of msg it will pass.any woman should not help another woman because she may become potential sautan.and good loving husband was so weak that after watching woman dance in rain he started feeling attraction.or in another words it's lust.because love generate from trust ,faith emotional connection and togetherness.but after watching a beautiful woman in beautiful sari ,isn't man is like all those men who thinks from pants.

I don't know what creative team is thinking about creating such kind of contents.
Will it has been acceptable if hero was middle age average looking guy ?.when handsome man lust then it seems exciting  and acceptable but when middle age average or below average guy Do same behaviour then it is called flithy And unacceptable .So if you are handsome ,beautiful and sofisticated then moral values can bend for you.
wow...

There was show I watched long time ago .it was about two sisters.one sister was abused by her husband and he left her for another woman.she had child of 8 yrs old.
Her sister took her and sister husband took great care of her and  child.she was so trusting in her jijaji.but gradually he started getting attracted to her.his lust become so Strong that he stopped feeling guilty.woman saw jijaji As her big brother and protector.her sister had also blind faith in her husband.one night he couldn't control andCrossed line .she slapped him and get broken that another man whom she trusted as kind man was lusting for her.
Next day she left house without explaning To her sister and Jijaji got relieved.this was unfortunate story of woman who trying to survive with help of her sister and Jijaji but again man lust defeated her.after watching present show windoww scene ,I got reminded of that show because there was similar scene where woman was trying to close window door and her Jijaji was mesmerized by her.
But good thing was that he was not hero and not a romantic tune was played when he was staring at her.

People seems  blurring the line of Do and don't.

Although I love drasti but I can't continue to watch this show for her as theme disgust me.
I  am only puzzled that why creative team of Colors are showing adultery as romance.first bepannah and now this.

You are puzzled??? I am more puzzled

I totally understand what you are trying to convey; but i think you need to think calmly.
For one, it is just a Television Show.

Gone are days where movies / shows are telecast-ed to convey social values and messages.
In today's world, it all about entertainment.

Writers' and Production Team comes out with ideas which intrigues the viewers and creates curiosity.

And talking about concept of this show ... i don't find it disgusting,
am sure there are many like me, who doesn't find it disgusting.

Happenings in Kunal life are not unrealistic;
You find Kunal's action disgusting coz his feelings are projected on Television screen
There are many people around us, who are going through/gone through such phase

"Jazbaat sahi ya galat nahi hote, jazbaat toh bas jazbaat hote hain!"
To get attracted to a person or to fall in love is not in our hands
But yes, we can try to control our feelings; consequences depends on time and situation
Originally posted by Anysia

You are puzzled??? I am more puzzled

I totally understand what you are trying to convey; but i think you need to think calmly.
For one, it is just a Television Show.

Gone are days where movies / shows are telecast-ed to convey social values and messages.
In today's world, it all about entertainment.

Writers' and Production Team comes out with ideas which intrigues the viewers and creates curiosity.

And talking about concept of this show ... i don't find it disgusting,
am sure there are many like me, who doesn't find it disgusting.

Happenings in Kunal life are not unrealistic;
You find Kunal's action disgusting coz his feelings are projected on Television screen
There are many people around us, who are going through/gone through such phase

"Jazbaat sahi ya galat nahi hote, jazbaat toh bas jazbaat hote hain!"
To get attracted to a person or to fall in love is not in our hands
But yes, we can try to control our feelings; consequences depends on time and situation
I think you did not understand what I mean.getting attracted is one think but showing it in romantic light with romantic tune is another this.this show is trying to show adulterous emotions in Romantic light .and I have objection with it .and it's my opinion.i am not telling others to agree with mine .
This is just a show.ya this is just a show that I watched for my favourite actors but I find it disgusting so I wrote review of my pov.

Zazbaat zazbaat hote hai sahi galat nahi hote is theme dialogue of this show😆
Seriously what a bullshit line
Zazbaat Englsh is emotions right 
Most of people act on emotions so if they do something right or wrong that totally depends on emotions so how can not a emotions wrong or right.when someone get a idea then it generate emotuemo related to that idea.if good idea and good emotions then people do good if bad idea and emotions then bad word.
Emotions are not only about love but it's also about hate,lust,ego,pride,faith and trust.
There is already research about how people emotions make them cruel,kind , suicidal , criminal ,terrorist.
People don't act on negative and positive emotions suddenly or I a day.when emotions continue to occupy their mind for long time they get deternind to work according to their emotions.

People who are rapist or cold blooded killer ,they don't kill or rape suddenly.in their mind they kill or rape multiple times before committing actual deed  and get inspired by excitement and pleasure related emotions resulted from their mind visuals.
So how can it be said that emotions are not wrong or right.
There are definitely two types of emotions .negative and positive.
People need to control their unwanted emotions which may lead them on path of wrong deeds.
A adulturer don't commit adultery in one day.he continue to let emotions dictate his reasonable mind and moral values and one day when he or she can't control then commit deed actually.then they blame circumstances or other people for their own deed .

Actually the story that this show is showing so common.no matter how good your wife may be but husband get attracted to other woman.few remain in  Their own limit ,few crossed the line and few are afraid of society and family reaction so leave the idea.
Thats why my problem with this show that dont try to romanticize the adulterous emotions in this show.dont play romantic music and don't justify such kind of affairs.

Loyalty , honesty ,faith is traits of decent human being.if these are overruled by Lust and betrayal then how man is different from animal.getting tempted and feeling attracted is natural but because of this overlooking and throwing your marriage , partner,vows ,loyalty , character and trust is like creating Villain in one which will hurt nearest and dearest and oneself too.

My problem with this show that they are presenting hero heroine emotions as romantic .if show had showed hero and heroine as grey leads who are dictated by lust and affairs it would be ok.but no ,they are making adulterous emotions as romantic ,pure and ideal.and I think they will try to justify it in future.its really disgusting for me to watch it

Is zazbaat of hero and heroine only matter.are not zazbaat of wife too matter.
How can a week man can be projected as hero who fall in love with another woman despite being married.i dont  know how drasti character will act in future.but if both are future pair then that means they will both definitely fall in love.
Hero is someone who protect his family and be firm in his values.
If leads projected as ideal good hero heroine and the their adulterous emotions as ideal romance then it's definitely disgusting for me.
Better than this web seties lust stories where adulterous couple don't project themselves as good and ideal people'.they know they are selfish and greedy.
If this show want to show adultery or ema then show it in true light ,grey shade.dont try to make it good by showing it in romantic and beautiful shade.

@Patharsitara    

Don't come here and write about things you know nothing about it👎🏼  

If you talking about Korean dramas and movies, then i know more then you know. 
I have been watching Korean dramas since long time. they have so much going on in their dramas and movies. that I can't even say here.

between Korean and Indian, Korean have more adulterous affairs then Indian, 

have you seen Korean drama call  Secret Affair
who won alot of awards and nominate too. no right well here the story.

A story about a married woman in her 40s who has an affair with a pianist in his 20s, the romance melodrama explores the struggle between attraction and societal expectations right.  

in this drama they showing a married woman having affair with another man😒  I'm ask you, is this right❓

if you don't know what to say better say nothing.
Finally! Someone who is talking sense. I don't know why everyone is hell bent on justifying extra martial affairs. I am a big fan of Drashti since MB days but i didn't watch this serial cause of it's theme. I watched few bits and pieces of Mauli. She is so amazing on screen.
The theme of promos was ridiculous. Saying Jazbaat toh Jazbaat hote hain! Seriously!? I don't think people realise how big of a deal an extra marital affair is. I think most of the people are supporting the show because of Drashti. Same was the case when Jennifer Winget played negative role. People blindly follow their stars. If this was Aditi Sharma as Nandini,,people would have slayed her.
And no matter what we say, TV and media affects a lot of people and to a great extent. I don't know why so many serials justify women abuse, forced marriages and now cheating. I really hope this serial does not spread any wrong message. 
No offence to all three actors, they are amazing. 
Edited by kendra - 5 years ago
And i agree, Sirf inn dono ke Jazbaat Jazbaat hain. And wife ke Jazbaat kuch nahi 😆 bunch of crap...
exoected Bepanha fans will try to create chaos 
Originally posted by muno

@Patharsitara    

Don't come here and write about things you know nothing about it👎🏼  

If you talking about Korean dramas and movies, then i know more then you know. 
I have been watching Korean dramas since long time. they have so much going on in their dramas and movies. that I can't even say here.

between Korean and Indian, Korean have more adulterous affairs then Indian, 

have you seen Korean drama call  Secret Affair
who won alot of awards and nominate too. no right well here the story.

A story about a married woman in her 40s who has an affair with a pianist in his 20s, the romance melodrama explores the struggle between attraction and societal expectations right.  

in this drama they showing a married woman having affair with another man😒  I'm ask you, is this right❓

if you don't know what to say better say nothing.
Why you are rudely telling me not to come here and post .why ?is this forum is not for viewer opinion.i did not ask any person for getting agree with that does mean people should say personal rude comments on me for expressing my perspective.
I am talking  about show not getting personal with anyone.
Yes I know about secret affairs but did that show projected couple as ideal couple or righteous good persons.did you read my second response .I already said that this show is projecting hero heroine as ideal person and adulterous thought of husband in romantic light as if getting attracted to heroine is something pure and love.
I already said that if hero heroine would have been grey and their affairs as lusty  filled Romantic then I would have no objection.
Secret affairs was about frustrated wife getting entangled with dangerous affair with young guy.adultry there was not projected as pure ,ideal or beautiful romances
Woman was guilty and afraid not confident.and young guy was aggressive and obsessed.they were not representing good side romance.it was dark attraction .and did you watch ending of show??was there happy and romantic ending??

Did you see comments of Korean on adultry .they are more violent on adultrous theme.there was show in which a rich woman slept with middle class man who was married .she actually paid him for sleeping as he needed money .his wife filled with revenge on his betrayal and tried to make hell for them.they got divorced.man hated rich woman initially because she was the reason for his broken life.but at the end of show wife moved on and get rid of her hate and start over again.man fell in love with rich woman at last.but audience reaction on this show was too bad.rich woman and husband was hated by majority and show was criticized till the end.they could not accept adulterous theme of show .even though rich woman character was played by one of the best actress but audience hated her character too much .that's what I was saying that even open society don't take adultery and betrayal in marriage lightly and here on  colors  these kind of show are showing adulterous affairs in positive light .

in this show man is ideal loving husband and human ,wife is good and ideal friend,both are ideal couple ,then Naina come as sweet and innocent lady.all three are devoid of dark emotions .then show statred attraction of husband for friend with romantic tune and song sudenly.and they are making it positive and beautiful .
My objection about showing illicit emotions in positive and beautiful romantic shade.that is making me disgust it .
Betraying partner who trust and depends on one can not be foundation of love.

PS .  I am commenting on show.if People find my comments offensive then express their conterviews views on show not on me.

Edited by Patharsitara - 5 years ago
Kunal has not fall for Nandini .in fact he does not want to fall for Nandini . whenever he has such feeling he immediately control himself say yeh kya ho raha mujhe aisa kyon ho raha .he himself surprised by his behavior that is what is happening to him
Btw this show is not about adultery . this show is about how Kunal is disturb by Nandini thought .he does not want to think about Nandini .he does not want to get attract towards Nandini .so he he is avoiding Nandini .he even don't want to go Infront of mmNandini .he want to spend more and time alone with Maui .so that Nandini thought vanish from his mind

in order not to think about Nandini thought he even book tickets for Sufi gazal only for himself and mauli .he didn't not book tickets for Nandini ..it is mauli who told him to take Nandiniwith them . otherwise he want to spend time with mauli only and he even refuse Nandini to make cofee for him and he himself make coffee

yes he get attract towards Nandini but it is good he is trying his best efforts not to fall in love with Nandini And I hope he will.come out of such feeling

in order to not to fall in love with Nandini in coming episode Kunal will tell mauli that u should make arrangements for Nandini.somewhere elseEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago