Sajan Re Phir Jhoot Mat Bolo

Hussain kuwajerwala offers condolences as Rita bhaduri passes away!

nakuulfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The lead actor of Kumkum, Hussain Kuwajerwala added, "Such news takes time to settle down. She was so loved by everyone around and that is because she gave so much to everyone. I have learnt a lot from her professionally and personally. Our bond was nothing different than what it was on screen. She would appreciate us when we did something good and guide us when we went wrong. Come what may, she would always be in a jovial mood, live life and make every moment count. I hope and pray that she is in a more peaceful place now. Will miss my Dadi Maa.
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/rita-bhaduri-death-anil-kapoor-riteish-deshmukh-5263040/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakuulfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nakuulfan

The lead actor of Kumkum, Hussain Kuwajerwala added, "Such news takes time to settle down. She was so loved by everyone around and that is because she gave so much to everyone. I have learnt a lot from her professionally and personally. Our bond was nothing different than what it was on screen. She would appreciate us when we did something good and guide us when we went wrong. Come what may, she would always be in a jovial mood, live life and make every moment count. I hope and pray that she is in a more peaceful place now. Will miss my Dadi Maa.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/rita-bhaduri-death-anil-kapoor-riteish-deshmukh-5263040/

rip pyaari daadi maa ðŸ˜­
Kumsumfan thumbnail
rip dear daadi ..that was truly well said hussain ..am sure whole kumkum cast must be remniscing her memories ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rest in peace Rita Bhaduri ji.