Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mauli needs to learn to balance relationship!!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I get it that Mauli-Nandini have been BFFs forever. But she should not mix up her married life with friendship. She is going OTT with her friendship.
Your husband buys you gift with so much excitement so that he can see you in his choice, not for you to gift them to your friend or anyone else just like that. You don't like a saree, just don't wear it but why gift it to someone else without even wearing it once. It is disappointing for anyone.

I didn't like Mauli giving Kunal's gifted saree to Nandini. It wasn't Nandini's fault as she didn't know. But Mauli should understand there are little things that make your partner happy. One such thing is that you atleast be considerate towards the gifts your partners give to you.

Kunal wants to spend some time with you alone, there was no need to tag Nandini along. I am pretty sure Nandini very well understands importance of husband-wife spending some time together alone. She wouldn't have mind. But she indirectly forced Kunal to book tickets for Nandini as well. Mauli has to understand at times that she can't be a best friend always. She needs to be a wife at times. Wasn't she the one who set rules about Kunal-Mauli time, then why bring Nandini to it. Besides, Nandini is in better state now, safe and you can leave her alone for sometime.

Mauli cares about everything but falls short on understanding small desires of Kunal.

As for Kunal falling for Nandini, I think he is falling for the qualities he wants to see in Mauli & at times you can't help yourself from getting attracted to somethings unknowingly. What Kunal does with these feelings is something to be seen in future. I hope he communicates his dilemmas with anyone who can show him right path & clear out things with Mauli. But at this moment, Mauli is pushing it & I don't see Kunal as a cheater. He will be a cheater if acts upon his feelings & betray Mauli just like that.

Marriage is a very fragile relationship & very little things matter in it. Some things that one might be overlooking might matter a lot to the other. Atleast I can't blame Kunal for not communicating with Mauli with what he wants. He does communicate with Mauli, but Mauli lives on a different level. What is the use of caring about things that at the end up will creating a rift between two people & this applies to both men & women. At times, men pay more attention to other things than their family & relationships & end up ruining everything. Being ambitious & career oriented is never a bad thing but it will cost you everything if you don't strike a balance. And both husband & wife have to do it. Kunal feels neglected & even Mauli would have felt the same frustration if she was neglected by Kunal due to his busy schedule.

Mauli needs to strike the same balance as of now. She should think like a wife at times rather than be a doctor or a friend at all times. IN relationships, you have to assume different roles to make it balanced. At times, you have to be a friend, a romantic partner, a boss and what not. You can't play one role at all times. This will end up ruining things.

Nandini needn't be blamed at this moment & not until she acts upon any of her feelings which she develops. Kunal isn't a cheater until he acts upon his newly developed feelings. He already feels enough guilty for having those thoughts. Even Mauli needn't be blamed for being workaholic, but she has to put herself as wife at times as well. NO one is wrong here at present but if something has gone wrong then each of them have to analyze what went wrong.

As far as developing feelings are concerned, many people in relationships might develop feelings for others unconsciously, but until you act upon them, you are not cheating. Because otherwise, every single person on this planet must have cheated their partners in thoughts atleast.

PS- NO bashing, I had to make a post on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He dint feel disappointed seeing mauli giving saree to nandini or nandini wearing that saree instead he mesmerised seeing her,so why blame only mauli in this issue.If Mauli is not giving enough time for her personal life kunal can discuss about this with her and to make some changes in her schedule but it has nothing to with that,he just mesmerised seeing her not bcz mauli is being busy.Then why blame mauli in all this.Mauli thought her friend is recently coming out of depressed life so she wanted to make her happy by giving what she liked.If he doesn't like mauli doing this or getting disappointed with it,its ok but here that is not happenening.i again repeat he mesmerised seeing her ,he neither disappointed nor  felt ignored by his wife bcz of she giving more importance  to nandini.He would have mesmerised even if that saree was not given by mouli.So he being mesmerised is also fault of mouli?He just want to avoid feelings for nandini so he wanted to spend time with her wife.Both are different.Dont blame mauli for evertything.He is not a kid or teenager he is a grown up man so he should be able to draw a line between what is right and wrong so lets see what he will do. Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Nihara...

He dint feel disappointed seeing mauli giving saree to nandini or nandini wearing that saree instead he mesmerised seeing her,so why blame only mauli in this issue.If Mauli is not giving enough time for her personal life kunal can discuss about this with her and to make some changes in her schedule but it has nothing to with that,he just mesmerised seeing her not bcz mauli is being busy.Then why blame mauli in all this.Mauli thought her friend is recently coming out of depressed life so she wanted to make her by giving what she liked.If he doesn't like mauli doing this or getting disappointed with it,its ok but here that is not happenening.i again repeat he mesmerised seeing her ,he neither disappointed nor  felt ignored by his wife bcz of nandini.He just want to avoid feelings for nandini so he wanted to spend time with her wife.Both are different.Dont blame mauli for evertything.He is not a kid or teenage he is a grown up man so he should be able to draw a line between what is right and wrong so lets see what he will do.

There is again a sequence coming up where Mauli gives Kunal's gifted saree to Nandini. 

Kunal wanted to spend sometime with Mauli, then what was the need to tag Nandini along on a romantic shayari night. I am pretty sure Nandini as a sensible woman would understand Kunal wanting to spend sometime with Mauli. There is no question of Kunal mesmerized or disappointed but Mauli should have not given that saree to Nandini like that especially when she knew it was a gift from Kunal she hardly used. If my partner had given a gift from me to his friend, I would have been terribly disappointed & upset.

Nandini was upset but now she is in a better, safer place. And for some time being Mauli can give Nandini a rest. As Kunal earlier joked about Nandini as his sautan. And people literally feel it when the person close to you suddenly starts to give more importance to someone else.

Mauli is going OTT with her friendship & she will be the one to raise this once she is betrayed. Besides, Kunal has raised this issue again & again with Mauli but she doesn't pay that much attention. Even yesterday, he wanted 2 of them to celebrate together, but he gave in to Mauli's disappointment & booked the tickets. Kunal was being sensible at that time & Mauli should understand it as well. I repeat, Mauli is pushing it unknowingly. I hope she senses Kunal's discomfort around Nandini soon. Kunal has repeatedly pointed at how they are not able to spend much time together.

Mauli is at secure place when it comes to Kunal as well as Nandini & she will be the one to get most hurt when this security breaks.Trusting someone isn't wrong but blind trust & not being able to see things beyond a point certainly falls on you.

The show is in for a complicated ride. Besides, Kunal needs to find a job for himself that keeps him occupied. 
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think you're right, Kunal is merely attracted to Nandini right now but when slowly this attraction will grow to become a firm feeling nobody knows.
And coming to Mauli, I agree that it's Kunal the one who always has to understand and compromise currently for everything he wants Mauli to wait she doesn't, he wants her to celebrate along with him she takes Nandini along even after he's asked her that he needs some private time with her.
Giving that saree was also could have been ok if Nandini would have asked her but samne se aise karna is not good.

All I think is u can't clap using a single hand..

Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Nihara...

He dint feel disappointed seeing mauli giving saree to nandini or nandini wearing that saree instead he mesmerised seeing her,so why blame only mauli in this issue.If Mauli is not giving enough time for her personal life kunal can discuss about this with her and to make some changes in her schedule but it has nothing to with that,he just mesmerised seeing her not bcz mauli is being busy.Then why blame mauli in all this.Mauli thought her friend is recently coming out of depressed life so she wanted to make her happy by giving what she liked.If he doesn't like mauli doing this or getting disappointed with it,its ok but here that is not happenening.i again repeat he mesmerised seeing her ,he neither disappointed nor  felt ignored by his wife bcz of she giving more importance  to nandini.He would have mesmerised even if that saree was not given by mouli.So he being mesmerised is also fault of mouli?He just want to avoid feelings for nandini so he wanted to spend time with her wife.Both are different.Dont blame mauli for evertything.He is not a kid or teenager he is a grown up man so he should be able to draw a line between what is right and wrong so lets see what he will do.

I feel the need to factually correct this.
Kunal was disappointed, i think their argument sequence is coming up and if you watched the episode you would have seen that when Nandini turned around, Kunal's facial expression changed from a smile(thinking it was Mauli who was wearing his gift to her) to a disappointed look.
So far the only instance where Kunal has been shown completely mesmerized is that rain scene and the kitchen scene.
SummerRain7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with what you are saying. But this is probably how it will happen. Mauli's character may not turn negative, but this slow butchering is what the writers will do to her character to pave the way for Kunal-Nandini.  It's kinda sad, because it's extremely cliched.  Was hoping they'd show something new, par koyi nahin, will wait for the story to unfold.  
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry sweetheart i haven't read your post
But i totally agree with the Title

Mauli needs to learn, to balance relationships
Pyaar ki apni jagah aur dosti ki apni jagah honi chahiye

Mauli jo Nandini keliye kar rahi hai ... woh bahut aachi baat hai
Lekin iss wajah se Kunal is not getting his time

Before Nandini it was Mauli's Profession
now it is Nandini ... and her Profession

I am not blaming Mauli.

But i think she can be more organized
For a Working Women or Men, for the matter should have a proper time chart; which includes both professional and family schedules to have a healthy family and relationship
which many people fails to have ... leading to divorce and extramarital affairs.
We can't blame a person, to be blamed are time and situation

# i will read the post and revert soon
sorry again :P