•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Pyar andha hota hai suna to tha but silsila me dekhne ko bhi mil gaya, Mauli ka character mujhe samajh hi nahi ata, bahut hi unrealistic character hai, friends to sabke hi hote hain par koi apne friend ko wo sari kyo gift karega jo uske husband ne di hai ðŸ˜†. Husband pe itna blind trust hai isko aur hona bhi chahiye kahi na kahi kyonki 5 year ka relationship hai wo understanding to a hi jati hai, Ab Kunal itna tharki hai usko pata nahi hai, rain me dance karte dekha to pyar ho gaya Nandini se, itna easy hai iske liye, apni wife hote hue, ha avoid kar raha hai ðŸ˜­  lekin ungrateful hai, koi kam hi kar le bus ghar me idhar udhar ghumna, avoid hi karna hai to go to your work waise bhi Khali dimag shaitan ka ghar hota hai. 
Log Nandini aur Mauli ko blame kar rahe hai, par unko to pata hi nahi hai ki Kunal kaisa person hai, Nandini ki bashing jyada hoti hai, abhi to vo ek abusive marriage se bahar ayi hai, usko time chahiye ek new life me adjust hone ka, uske parents bhi nahi hai, Mauli hi hai bus uske sath, par Kunal jaise log kisiko nahi akela rahne dete, Na Mauli galat hai na Nandini. 

Mauli ke bhi to feelings hai, hospital me Kunal se ache doctors honge wo to kisi doctor ko surgery ke liye jate waqt court change karte hue attract nahi ho gayi ðŸ˜†  Idhar Kunal to bas rain dance dekhkar pyar me hai. 

Log hamesha girls ko hi blame kar rahe hai, kya sach me Nandini fans chahte hai ki Nandini ek aise person ke sath rahe jo rain dance dekhkar 5 years ka relationship bhul jaye, Kal Mauli se pyar tha, aj Nandini se hai, Kal kisi aur se hoga, ya fir Mauli fans chahte ho ki Mauli iske sath rahe jo khud to kuch kam karta nahi hai, Mauli jo uske liye clinic bana rahi hai usko bhulke ye Nandini ke sapne dekh raha hai. 

Maine dekha hai ki log Kunal ko defend kar rahe hai, ki wo acha husband hai, wo apni feelings ko fight kar raha hai, ache husband to kisi aur ko rain dance dekhkar fislenge nahi, Nandini ke sath raha hi kitna hai ye, jo isko pyar ho gaya. Attraction ka gana nahi gana kyonki Voot par episode ka title hai Kunal in love with Nandini, to channel wahi bol raha hai jo writers dikha rahe hai 

Mai kisi actor ke against nahi hu

I agree with you what u said but kunal is not a bad husband atleats till now ..he dont want to cheat her wife .
But he is wrong in falling in love with nandini because love is not a game ,kisi ko dekha and pyaar hogaya ..its so filmy and ajkal yahi to hota hai .people keep on changing their partners as their partners sometimes cant stand upto their expectations .but thing is he is wrong that he thinks it to be love .
Love takes time to happen specially true love .
I agree with you that abhi wo nandini ko janta hi kitna hai jo pyaar hogaya usse !
He truly love mauli once for her qualities and now its changing and hw thinks now his heart wanting and loving nandini but truth is its common if u see some different person than u or some same peraon than you then we end up liking that person ..but thats not love is .

Love is what mauli do for her friend and what she did for kunal.
She is working so hard for kunal only but she is at a bit fault too she should make balance btw personal and professional life .

Btw i like all three characters and drashti shakti and aditi  trio are my fav .😳
Edited by jaanulovejaanam - 5 years ago
Originally posted by jaanulovejaanam

I agree with you what u said but kunal is not a bad husband atleats till now ..he dont want to cheat her wife .
But he is wrong in falling in love with nandini because love is not a game ,kisi ko dekha and pyaar hogaya ..its so filmy and ajkal yahi to hota hai .people keep on changing their partners as their partners sometimes cant stand upto their expectations .but thing is he is wrong that he thinks it to be love .
I agree with you that abhi wo nandini ko janta hi kitna hai jo pyaar hogaya usse !
He truly love mauli once for her qualities and now its changing and hw thinks now his heart wanting and loving nandini but truth is its common if u see some different person than u or some same peraon than you then we end up liking that person ..but thats not love is .

She is working so hard for kunal only but she is at a bit fault too she should make balance btw personal and professional life .

Btw i like all three characters and drashti shakti and aditi  trio are my fav .😳

Kunal isn't in love with Nandini. He doesn't know he is in love. He just has begun to see Nandini in different light & he himself isn't aware of this fact. He knows that he has begun to feel something but he doesn't know what is it & why is it so. And he is guilty of it as well. Sometimes some sudden emotions & feelings might shock you beyond imagination. Same thing is happening with Kunal. The day Kunal admits he has fallen for Nandini, is the day lot of things will change & that will be partial cheating on Mauli in thoughts. If he acts on it then he is simply an infidel & a cheater.

There is a very fine line when it comes to certain emotions.
Originally posted by jaanulovejaanam

Ha actors to sare hi ache hai, wo Nandini ka husband bhi mast actor tha
Writers ko kuch purana connection dena tha Kunal Nandini ka, wo lead pair hai, Kunal to ab bilkul tharki lag raha hai, itne promises kiya Mauli ko ab Nandini ko karega 
Mauli ke bhi to feelings hai, hospital me Kunal se ache doctors honge wo to kisi doctor ko surgery ke liye jate waqt court change karte hue attract nahi ho gayi 

TM -   Thanks for the above lines.  I needed a laugh badly after a tiring day. Thanks for giving it to me. ðŸ˜† But on a serious note, I feel Kunal is just getting attracted and is probably in shock because he never would have thought that he would feel something like this for someone other than Mauli.

And writers truly made a mistake, when they gave us those diabetes inducuing Kunal-Mauli scenes. It takes away from the integrity of Kunal's character.  Anyways, it's still too early to say anything. 
Originally posted by SummerRain7

Mauli ke bhi to feelings hai, hospital me Kunal se ache doctors honge wo to kisi doctor ko surgery ke liye jate waqt court change karte hue attract nahi ho gayi 

TM -   Thanks for the above lines.  I needed a laugh badly after a tiring day. Thanks for giving it to me. ðŸ˜† But on a serious note, I feel Kunal is just getting attracted and is probably in shock because he never would have thought that he would feel something like this for someone other than Mauli.

And writers truly made a mistake, when they gave us those diabetes inducuing Kunal-Mauli scenes. It takes away from the integrity of Kunal's character.  Anyways, it's still too early to say anything. 
Shukriya 
😃

Mai bhi pahle yahi socha ki Kunal ko sirf attraction hai, lekin ap voot par last Friday ke episode ka title dekh lijiye, usme clear hai ki makers ko kya dikhana hai, attraction to fans ki theory hai main story aur uska interpretation to writers hi karenge aur age dikhayenge 
I dont think what Mauli did for Nandini is unrealistic...to me that is love...Mauli and Nandini spent their entire childhood together...they consider each other sisters...and Mauli finds Nandini living a horrible life...her friend has become a doll in Rajdeep's hands...and somewhere Mauli feels that it was her responsibility to protect Nandini...so what would she do ? Get her out of that hell. And then what ? Nandini had nowhere to go. No friends. No family. With all the problems she is in no hostel would take her in and its not safe either. The only other option Mauli would have is her parents' place and even Mauli herself cant handle her mom. So ya she brings Nandini home. As a friend and human being she does what is necessary to bring Nandini out of her pain. 
As for her trust in Kunal why would Mauli doubt her husband who had never before given her a reason to. He fell in love with her, pursued her, married her. They have been going strong for 3 years. Its not like Nandini is the first woman Kunal is friends with. He probably has female friends and colleagues and that never came between them. They have no issues and are very much living in marital bliss. Also she knows her husband's principles. So why would she doubt him ?