Sanaya Irani new show thread -34- Zindabaad 1

Posted: 5 years ago
Welcome Sanaya holics ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Folla55 - 5 years ago

Sanaya Irani and Aniruddh Dave to play RAW Agents!

Actor Aniruddh Dave, who will be seen in Vikram Bhatt's web series  Zindabad. Talking about it, he says, "Zindabad is based on terrorism and investigation agencies. I have never played such a character and it's very challenging for an actor to play such roles. Sanaya Irani and I both are playing raw agents and we have shot action sequences as well. I am exploring myself as an actor through this series, says Aniruddh, who has been part of two more web series before this Untouchables' and Unafraid'. 

The actor says that the medium of web series itself is an innovative way of challenging the actor inside him. "The content is very different and we all are working hard on the script. The difference between TV and the web is only of the mediums, the amount of effort required is the same. There are different enacting patterns and methods of stylisation. For someone like me, who started as an actor in theatre, sustained due to television and started doing films, the web poses a myriad of challenges. I am so happy that as an actor I am exploring myself with different roles looks and souls of different characters, he says.

0 rponse31 Retweets73 j'aime
Rpondre

Edited by Folla55 - 5 years ago
Landed .

Here's to zindabad and news abt new projects 😃
Landed ... thanks for the new thread. Waiting eagerly for Zindabad and hopefully news about more projects. 
A request ... let's keep this thread only work related please. Post all the trip pictures on the previous thread so they are in one place.   
Thnx for making new thread.
Hoping more news on her work finger crossed
For Sanaya's trip pics please follow below thread ...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5008968

Please share & post all pics & video here only ðŸ˜Š
Edited by shonasandy - 5 years ago
"Shoot shenanigans" | via Sahil Sharma's IG.
love her inst stories..she is really funny