Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

|| OS CONTEST || Participation thread

Share
Posted: 2018-07-16T11:25:52Z
 Kripaya apni kursi ki peti baandh li jiye! 
                      Kyunki Aapki SNEHA is Back with something Exciting to exercise your Grey cells  !!So Folks put on Your Thinking Caps , be prepared to utilise your creative Juices and Shuru ho jaoLOL
YESSS!!!!!!! Finally its Time for our
 
 1st ONE SHOT CONTEST                         Dancing



    1. The OS  word limit is 1000 words. OS with words more than that will not be accepted. 

 2. You always need a title when you a write a story! You have to write a os with a title. The title should be in English.

  3. The OS must be written in English. Hindi dialogues are not allowed. 

  4.The story must be original and new. OS posted before will not be  allowed. 

 5. Mature content is not allowed. Read the fan fiction rules before writing an OS in order to get a fair idea on what is allowed in IF. 

6. The story must be based on the show's characters. Real names of the actors/actresses is not allowed. 

7. Each member can send up to  2 entries . 

8. Kunal , Mauli, Nandini should be mandatory characters. Rest you can add anything make-believe.


All the entries must be sent to me (SnehaDoll) by 27th July, Friday

 Any queries regarding the same, Please post it in this thread. Good luck!!

* Permission granted by Metis *



Edited by SnehaDoll - Monday, July 16, 2018 at 11:39 AM
Posted: 2018-07-16T12:06:45Z
Hope we get to read lots of intersting creations 
Best of luck participants 
Posted: 2018-07-16T12:10:45Z
Hey sneha di
Firstly thank u for pming me for this & I'm glad that u liked my previous os.
I have some questions 
1. Lil bit Hindi dialogue also not allowed? (Actually I liked writing in hinglish)
2.is it necessary to post 2 new oses  ?(i mean can't I submitted my last one & one new)

Edited by harshiidiv - Friday, July 27, 2018 at 8:04 AM
Posted: 2018-07-16T12:16:38Z
Originally posted by harshiidiv


Hey sneha
Firstly thank u for pming me for this & I'm glad that u liked my previous os.
I have some questions 
1. Lil bit Hindi dialogue also not allowed? (Actually I liked writing in hinglish)
2.is it necessary to post 2 new oses  ?(i mean can't I submitted my last one & one new)

HeyHug
Unfortunately in this contest, Hindi dialogues are not allowed. 
And It's not mandatory to send two OS. U can just write One OS and PM me with title 'OS contest Entry'
Two is maximum limit. More than that won't be permitted. Do NOT Post your entries in this thread. U have to PM me
Yes u can't send an existing OS, it should be new bcz Voting is anonymous. Nobody should know that it's your entry. Advertising your entries will lead to disqualification.

Good luck!!Embarrassed
Posted: 2018-07-16T12:21:34Z
Originally posted by SnehaDoll


Originally posted by harshiidiv


Hey sneha
Firstly thank u for pming me for this & I'm glad that u liked my previous os.
I have some questions 
1. Lil bit Hindi dialogue also not allowed? (Actually I liked writing in hinglish)
2.is it necessary to post 2 new oses  ?(i mean can't I submitted my last one & one new)

HeyHug
Unfortunately in this contest, Hindi dialogues are not allowed. 
And It's not mandatory to send two OS. U can just write One OS and PM me with title 'OS contest Entry'
Two is maximum limit. More than that won't be permitted. Do NOT Post your entries in this thread. U have to PM me
Yes u can't send an existing OS, it should be new bcz Voting is anonymous. Nobody should know that it's your entry. Advertising your entries will lead to disqualification.

Good luck!!Embarrassed

Thanks a lottt Embarrassed
Will try my best..
Posted: 2018-07-16T13:08:49Z
Thanks for the contest dear Sneha ..Big smile
I was thinking to write something on SBRK .. but could not till now ..but now will try my best to participate.
Posted: 2018-07-16T13:17:45Z
Originally posted by RM14


Thanks for the contest dear Sneha ..Big smile
I was thinking to write something on SBRK .. but could not till now ..but now will try my best to participate.
U r welcome dearHug
 
All the best !! Excited day m gonna read so many New OSLOL
Posted: 2018-07-16T14:58:13Z
Hey sneha...
Its a brilliant idea...Clap
Best of luck participants...Big smile
Edited by HayaZehra313 - Monday, July 16, 2018 at 2:59 PM

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
MeervanSJ 3 389 2018-08-07T15:28:17Z neverlandspirit
Sarahpeyton 3 337 2016-08-05T00:57:58Z Archana_Vinod
CrazyKupKakes 25 1154 2016-05-19T01:07:00Z loveparsh
Metis 44 7487 2015-07-15T12:29:33Z Metis
Che.Guevara 16 1216 2014-06-06T14:58:04Z Che.Guevara

Topic Info

  • 38 Replies
  • 1283Views

Topic started by SnehaDoll

Last replied by SnehaDoll

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP