Ishq Mein Marjawan

Kishori Shahane to enter Ishq Mein Marjawan

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Veteran actress Kishori Shahane, who has done some commendable work in TV and Bollywood, will be soon seen on the small screen. The famous Marathi actress has been roped in for Colors' Ishq Mein Marjawan (Beyond Dreams).

TellyChakkar recently reported that Ishq Mein Marjawan is undergoing a revamp and will see Nia Sharma playing the titular character.

Now, with Kishori getting locked for the show, the viewers can look forward to a high element of suspense. According to our sources, the gifted artist will play the character of a suspicious mother.

Kishori confirmed being a part of the project.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for sharing.
If Kishori Shahane is playing Deep's mother, this is a great news. Always loved Kishori Shahane in marathi cinemas. She is beautiful as well. Arjun and Kishori will look good as Mother and Son.

Edited by Mithila_22 - 5 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs..she is beautiful actress she will look perfect as deep mother..they written supicious mother now what cvs up to
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Author:

Colors' Ishq Mein Marjawan (Beyond Dreams) has seen the entry of Nia Sharma in the role of Aarohi.

Aarohi has not got to terms with the shocker of her face getting changed.

Now, to add to her miseries, Tara (Aalisha Panwar) will bring in a fake mom of Aarohi, in order to prove her wrong.

As per media reports, senior actress Kishori Shahane has been roped in to play the mother of Aarohi.

As per sources, "Tara's game plan will be to bring in the fake mother to prove Aarohi (Nia) wrong.

Will Tara succeed in her mission?

We buzzed artists, but could not get through to them.

Watch this space for more updates.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Is Asha negi also joining ?🤪
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whattt 😲 Kishori SHahane will play arohi's mother..that means aalisha is tara..i hope not😭
yaar i don't believe these articles anymore..everything is confusing at the moment..will need to wait..
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mithila_22

whattt 😲 Kishori SHahane will play arohi's mother..that means aalisha is tara..i hope not😭

yaar i don't believe these articles anymore..everything is confusing at the moment..will need to wait..

Exactly these articles are making me crazy many articles in twitter are circulating each has its own story dnt knw which to believei will go mad
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing .
Agar alisha tara hy to I'm shipping Deera now. Cvs tara ke sab khoon maaf hain ,itni gorgeous murderer hy tara,let her kill people. 😉 #our qaatil haseena ❤️Bas deep aur tara ki jodi salamat rahe 😛
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another new entry
She is beautiful though😳