Feelings and Consequences... - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

hum sab Titanic pe chare hai... hum sabko le doobegi... wait for it 😉
ekdam sahi bola
.. Saath mein doobenge...
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

thank you Deeps and I also hope that cvs handle it well...
Most welcome dear Mou.😃
The caption of this show "Feelings are not good or bad ,feelings are  feelings" is quite a contraversial IMo😕

Feelings may be bad also. Like a Man feels attractive of his sister or  daughter is wrong.If a person feels to beat someone  or kill someone ,it is wrong.So Feelings may be bad.Similarly good feelings are also there😕.So feelings may be good or bad. I don't agree with the show's caption😕.It is quite contraversial IMo.

Feelings leads to Actions.
Actions become habits
Habits become a character.
Character makes a person

So one should be able to draw a line between what is wrong and what is right and should be able to control the heart by  a thoughtful mind😕.He is not a teenager.He is a grown up man,He should be able to draw a line between wrong and right and should be able to take control of his mind,body and soul😕
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Originally posted by ...Nihara...

The caption of this show "Feelings are not good or bad ,feelings are  feelings" is quite a contraversial IMo😕

Feelings may be bad also. Like a Man feels attractive of his sister or  daughter is wrong.If a person feels to beat someone  or kill someone ,it is wrong.So Feelings may be bad.Similarly good feelings are also there😕.So feelings may be good or bad. I don't agree with the show's caption😕.It is quite contraversial IMo.

Feelings leads to Actions.
Actions become habits
Habits become a character.
Character makes a person

So one should be able to draw a line between what is wrong and what is right and should be able to control the heart by  a thoughtful mind😕.He is not a teenager.He is a grown up man,He should be able to draw a line between wrong and right and should be able to take control of his mind,body and soul😕
I am sorry for late reply! IF needs time and I got less this week! About feelings.. I will still say they are not right or wrong! @bold I will say that these feelings you just pointed out are just UNHEALTHY! A tAnd Kunal here is trying HARD to control is feelings so thaa it doesn't hurtt his wife and I will still say feelings are not right or wrongg ... ACTIONS AreEdited by moumita.madhuk - 5 years ago
Lovely post Mou.I love how you phrased everyone's viewpoints so beautifully. All three are beautiful characters put into an unfortunate situation and whatever the outcome is probably going to shatter all of them. Looking forward to see how it is handled in the future.
Originally posted by Alohomora_

Lovely post Mou.I love how you phrased everyone's viewpoints so beautifully. All three are beautiful characters put into an unfortunate situation and whatever the outcome is probably going to shatter all of them. Looking forward to see how it is handled in the future.
thank you Nish and m also waiting so that they handle it well
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

thank you Nish and m also waiting so that they handle it well
Always welcome Mou ðŸ˜Š