Feelings and Consequences... - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago

"Feelings are not right or wrong... they just are..."

BARCLAY

We can't control our feelings... we can't teach ourselves how to feel... we just can't... feelings just happen... n when they happen... they come with consequences we can't even imagine... and with time, we just learn to ignore our feelings

Kunal is trying to learn how to ignore it... how to get rid of it... but we already know that it wount happen... his feelings will drown him ... and along with him... sabko le dubenge... sabki band bajegi, sabka dil tutega, sab royenge and honestly anyone who will watch the show with some attachment, who sab bhi royenge!! Not for one character, but for all three of them! I am about 90% sure that they wount make any character negative and this is where everyone will cry for them all...so, be ready with tissue boxes guys... zaroorat paregi... 

Kunal: a husband like Kunal is hard to find, until the feelings started growing! What had really happened to him! He saw her wet before, he saw her in sexier attire before... she was the same beautiful girl even before! To uss din kiya hua that Kunal became unable to get her out of his head now? We don't have any insight of that! We donno! We just know that something was happening! And Kunal is trying her best to get it out of his head! To close his mind to get rid of it! Because ... he loves Mouli, Mouli is his wife and he is a loyal husband! He is fighting ... but for how long... what will happen once his actions start revealing his feelings! The guilt inside him is already speaking! What will he do once Mouli gets to know?? how will he look at her eyes!! He will definitely try to not let her go, no matter what? But uske baad?? If he ends up with Nandini, will he be able to live with the guilt of breaking Mouli's heart? And if he goes back to Mouli, will he really be able to get rid of her feelings for Nandini? How much guilt?how much pain will he suffer because of the feelings that just happened?

Nandini: there is a kahawat in Bengali " ati boro sundori naa pai bor r ati boro ghoroni naa pai ghor" which means- "the most most beautiful looking woman never gets a husband and the one who could be a really good home maker,never gets a home Nandini is both! She is beautiful and a girl who just wished for a husband, a family and a home only all her life! But her beauty became a curse and for last seven years all she got was pain, insult and humiliation in the name of a MARRIED LIFE! She took one wrong decision and she was pushed in hell for 7 years!  And finally... she got out of that hell... finally she broke free, only to grow feelings in the wrong person's heart! What was her fault! She was being herself again... in so many years! She was trying to say thank you n she had no clue what affect she was leaving in someone's heart! What will happen once he gets to know the real feelings of Kunal? Again "I feel like I bother people just by being alive" just by existing... and what if/ once she starts feeling for him! She will feel the same guilt Kunal is going through right now!! And will never want to break Mouli's heart or Mouli's home... She will not want to end up with Kunal, no matter how much pain she suffers for that... if Kunal wishes to be with her, even after Mouli gets to know about their feelings, Nandini wount be able to live with the guilt... with the miserable pain of hurting her best friend! And if Kunal leaves by himself she will live with the biggest disease, the feeling of being unwanted... unwanted as a human being... neither by her husband who never had any feelings for her and nor by the man who had feelings for her...

Mouli: god bless every girl with a friend like Mouli, who can go to any extent to help her friend! Didn't even take her friend's name for so many years, maybe because speaking her name out makes her heart ache... but doesn't forget to make kheer on her friend's birthday! She is not a friend, she is a sister! And what will a girl like her feel when she will get to know that her husband and her sister like best friend have feelings for each other! What will she do? Will she be able to trust her husband again! Will she be able to forgive n forget and start afresh?? The Mouli we have seen until now may do something different! She would rather choose to let them be together for the rest of their lives... and even if she takes the decision to stay with Kunal, will she ever be the same again?

Feelings are gonna complicate the relationships... feelings may ruin it all... all hearts will break... all of them will suffer... any two of them may end up together... or all three of them may fall apart from each other ... at the end of the day... all of them will have tears in their eyes and never ending heaviness in their hearts... 

Edited by moumita.madhuk - 5 years ago
Good one.
Neither Kunal,nor Nandini nor Mauli is the culprit.Feelings are the culprit.πŸ˜›
Feelings formed from the firings of Neurons.
See it is all internal plumbing problem...
Hee hee.

Originally posted by madlal

Good one.
Neither Kunal,nor Nandini nor Mauli is the culprit.Feelings are the culprit.πŸ˜›
Feelings formed from the firings of Neurons.
See it is all internal plumbing problem...
Hee hee.

lol!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Geetdrashti

lovely post
thank you hun...
beautiful post
agree with you
sabki band bajne wali hai
even I think these three will go seperate ways ...
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

beautiful post
agree with you
Yes,that is the only feasible solution.Mauli will never trust Kunal when she finds out.Nandini guilt ridden goes away from their life and Kunal will be left alone to pickup the pieces.

Or Another way is Kunal And Nandini will end up together and Mauli will be left alone to pickup the pieces.
But these ending are long way off.we dont have to worry about it now.
As of now I am enjoying the attraction unfolding.
Beautiful post mou 
dekhte hkunal nandini kya karte h feelings ka
mouli loves nandu so much i don't want unki friendship tooteπŸ˜’
Beautiful post mou ..very well described about all three characters and what pain they gonna suffer in the name of changing relationships I also want makers don't turn any character negative ..why can't makers once show how all three good people life gonna change  with circumstances...and it's possible all three end up separately. .let's see what is in store for us .
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

beautiful post
agree with you
thank you Sabi
Originally posted by madlal

Yes,that is the only feasible solution.Mauli will never trust Kunal when she finds out.Nandini guilt ridden goes away from their life and Kunal will be left alone to pickup the pieces.

Or Another way is Kunal And Nandini will end up together and Mauli will be left alone to pickup the pieces.
But these ending are long way off.we dont have to worry about it now.
As of now I am enjoying the attraction unfolding.
even Kunal and Mouli can be the end game