Why they leaking all videos !!!! - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
In a way releasing videos is good.it is mainly to attract viewers by creating interest in the show.the more views,the more viral the video will becomes, the more popular will be the show.it is a win win situation for the makers.
In a way it is bad because the spontaneity is lost,existing viewers will be turned off as they get to know the plot,especially the budding chemistry between the leads.Whoever watches the video will not be tuning in as they know what is happening, which is not good for TRP.
I tried and tried to resist the impulse to watch the elevator scene.but failed and lapped up that scene happily and then went ahead and watched all the releases videos.
I have to say Amazing chemistry.Shakti is a good actor.His confusion,attraction,instincts  all are starkly observed in his exoressions.He is a very good actor.
Edited by madlal - 5 years ago
Originally posted by KuNan

i agree we should complain
Yes we should complain.
In IPKKND,the scenes released was strictly controlled by the production house.They will not release anything except the promos.especially on Friday they will not show promos and we have to wait till Sunday night to get a glimpse of what is going to happen.the yearning was so high,that the TRP shot up.it was during the peak of the show.nothing was released.there were interviews of the actors and masti of the actors.that is it.no scenes at all.
I think this production house should also do that.
Edited by madlal - 5 years ago
Originally posted by madlal

In a way releasing videos is good.it is mainly to attract viewers by creating interest in the show.the more views,the more viral the video will becomes, the more popular will be the show.it is a win win situation for the makers.
In a way it is bad because the spontaneity is lost,existing viewers will be turned off as they get to know the plot,especially the budding chemistry between the leads.Whoever watches the video will not be tuning in as they know what is happening, which is not good for TRP.
I tried and tried to resist the impulse to watch the elevator scene.but failed and lapped up that scene happily and then went ahead and watched all the releases videos.
I have to say Amazing chemistry.Shakti is a good actor.His confusion,attraction,instincts all are starkly observed in his exoressions.He is a very good actor.

where I know videos are good to release but not so much
every single sequence, not need to release right .
like there will be scene nandini coming to give him Tiffin..kya jarrorut hai yeh scene ko leak karna... they could have released only elevator scene and rest for tv ..but no all in open ...as if full Epi with all scenes
Originally posted by madlal

Yes we should complain.
In IPKKND,the scenes released was strictly controlled by the production house.They will not release anything except the promos.especially on Friday they will not show promos and we have to wait till Sunday night to get a glimpse of what is going to happen.the yearning was so high,that the TRP shot up.it was during the peak of the show.nothing was released.there were interviews of the actors and masti of the actors.that is it.no scenes at all.
I think this production house should also do that.

really I don't know those
anyways yup our PH should stop leaking videos, I mean too much videos
glad yesterday was Sunday...warna aj subha bhi shayed aur videos aate 🥱
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

where I know videos are good to release but not so much
every single sequence, not need to release right .
like there will be scene nandini coming to give him Tiffin..kya jarrorut hai yeh scene ko leak karna... they could have released only elevator scene and rest for tv ..but no all in open ...as if full Epi with all scenes

Yes,there was absolutely no need for releasing the tiffin scene.you are right,Monday and Tuesday episodes are already covered in SBS over the weekend.i dont think I will miss much if I skipped Monday and Tuesday.
sabina i totally agree with you.
I was thinking the same thing.
Originally posted by KuNan

i agree we should complain

we can tweet ph ...not to release too much
Originally posted by emyl

true ya... and the title of videos itself is enough to reveal the upcoming sequences that even if we don't watch it, we will anyway know whats gonna happen next... real suspense spoilers...

wohi hi na
they killing all suspense ...woh bhi when main story coming
Agree with u
spoilers sara maja spoil karte h 
I can't wait tomorrow ep😊 can't believe that i'm still awake😆