Abhijat Joshi talks about Ranbir and Aamir

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Aamir, handwrites the script to familiarize himself. It could be a 4 month process for him. Ranbir is prepared for the script as a whole, he would talk about a dialogue for another scene (that is being shot that day) and why it doesn't work. These two actors work very hard for the films-Abijhat Joshi Edited by songofthereed. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: songofthereed.

Aamir, handwrites the script to familiarize himself. It could be a 4 month process for him. Ranbir is prepared for the script as a whole, he would talk about a dialogue for another scene (that is being shot that day) and why it doesn't work. These two actors work very hard for the films-Abijhat Joshi

Handwriting? Aamir is a maniac. 
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: quicksilver.

what are u talking??
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

A lot of people write things themselves on paper to have it register properly in their heads...
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

A lot of people write things themselves on paper to have it register properly in their heads...

So I am not the only idiot who does that 😆
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

I do too. But isn't a script 120-160 pages long.. and he takes 4 long months. That's a lot imo.
raj80 thumbnail

I do too. But isn't a script 120-160 pages long.. and he takes 4 long months. That's a lot imo.

naah he doesn't do that for every film...maybe this practice he has started during PK or maybe a new approach for this particular film as he had to speak Bhojpuri...I have never heard that from his earlier directors and writers...when he completed Lagaan around 2000, he was given the narration of DCH whose shooting was started after a month...Mehra said that he was surprised to see someone have a good memory of the entire film which scene comes where...
anyways there r quite a few actors who do that...I remember at some intvw during Katti Batti Imran said that Kangana used to write down everything wht they used to discuss during meetings,Aamir is not like that...it's an actor's approach I don't find anything wrong in that...
Edited by raj80 - 5 years ago