Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Isn't kunal trying his best to fight his feelings??
he keeps repeating he loves mauli a lot and even he was the one who went ahead n supported maulis decisions regarding nandini.
I mean which husband wud do that ?? People nowadays r too miserly n the doctors donot earn as much as to support outsiders in their families but kunal allowed mauli happily.He was happy to support his wife in sharing the responsibility.

He is an awesome husband but nobody is perfect he is a man afterall so it was mauli who shud have been a bit careful when she knew she had a beautiful friend she shud have been a bit cautious as a wife.
but she was not bothered about it despite her mom's warning.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes Kunal doesn't not want to cheat mauli he is afraid of having such thought .he does not want to loose mauli   
and this fear may bring Kunal more close to mauli
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
for now its attraction ... it can go easily
he only can try not to fall in love, only if his Mind n heart listen to him
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeran345

Isn't kunal trying his best to fight his feelings??

he keeps repeating he loves mauli a lot and even he was the one who went ahead n supported maulis decisions regarding nandini.
I mean which husband wud do that ?? People nowadays r too miserly n the doctors donot earn as much as to support outsiders in their families but kunal allowed mauli happily.He was happy to support his wife in sharing the responsibility.

He is an awesome husband but nobody is perfect he is a man afterall so it was mauli who shud have been a bit careful when she knew she had a beautiful friend she shud have been a bit cautious as a wife.
but she was not bothered about it despite her mom's warning.

Kunal is a good husband  alright *so far*!!

@Bold : ðŸ˜²... I can't believe you are blaming Mouli for this situation  . Anyways u r POV ...! 

Estadra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So that interested me. So, if your husband will like another woman (by the way wife, friend), you will "definitely" tell your husband "you like my friend, but do you feel bad that you like her? Then it is okay. you are a good husband ".