Isn't he a good husband?

Posted: 2018-07-14T07:04:10Z
Isn't kunal trying his best to fight his feelings??
he keeps repeating he loves mauli a lot and even he was the one who went ahead n supported maulis decisions regarding nandini.
I mean which husband wud do that ?? People nowadays r too miserly n the doctors donot earn as much as to support outsiders in their families but kunal allowed mauli happily.He was happy to support his wife in sharing the responsibility.

He is an awesome husband but nobody is perfect he is a man afterall so it was mauli who shud have been a bit careful when she knew she had a beautiful friend she shud have been a bit cautious as a wife.
but she was not bothered about it despite her mom's warning.

5 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-14T07:17:20Z
yes Kunal doesn't not want to cheat mauli he is afraid of having such thought .he does not want to loose mauli   
and this fear may bring Kunal more close to mauli
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-14T07:56:04Z
for now its attraction ... it can go easily
he only can try not to fall in love, only if his Mind n heart listen to him
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-14T09:14:58Z
Originally posted by Preeran345

he keeps repeating he loves mauli a lot and even he was the one who went ahead n supported maulis decisions regarding nandini.
I mean which husband wud do that ?? People nowadays r too miserly n the doctors donot earn as much as to support outsiders in their families but kunal allowed mauli happily.He was happy to support his wife in sharing the responsibility.

He is an awesome husband but nobody is perfect he is a man afterall so it was mauli who shud have been a bit careful when she knew she had a beautiful friend she shud have been a bit cautious as a wife.

Kunal is a good husband  alright *so far*!!

@Bold : Shocked... I can't believe you are blaming Mouli for this situation  . Anyways u r POV ...! 

9 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-14T09:35:23Z
So that interested me. So, if your husband will like another woman (by the way wife, friend), you will "definitely" tell your husband "you like my friend, but do you feel bad that you like her? Then it is okay. you are a good husband ".

4 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-15T02:30:54Z
He is good husband but he is falling for another women. yeah good!! 
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-15T02:48:51Z

lmao are you real?? Kunal fisla isme bhi mauli ki galti ha ?? Koi frnd khubsoorat ha to don't help her because your husband can't control his harmones lol. Good husband ki defination mein loyality bhi at ha and we hv wait and watch if kunal will give up to his temptation or he is going to stay loyal.phir batayege if he is good or bad husband.
6 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-15T03:40:37Z

Bold: I can't believe what I read. 
So is Mauli's at fault now?

Kunal should get bonus cookies for feeling bad ( DESPITE BEING A GOOD HUBBY)LOL
Edited by Y12345 - 2018-07-15T03:41:43Z
2 Likes this