Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Isn't he a good husband?

Preeran345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Isn't kunal trying his best to fight his feelings??
he keeps repeating he loves mauli a lot and even he was the one who went ahead n supported maulis decisions regarding nandini.
I mean which husband wud do that ?? People nowadays r too miserly n the doctors donot earn as much as to support outsiders in their families but kunal allowed mauli happily.He was happy to support his wife in sharing the responsibility.

He is an awesome husband but nobody is perfect he is a man afterall so it was mauli who shud have been a bit careful when she knew she had a beautiful friend she shud have been a bit cautious as a wife.
but she was not bothered about it despite her mom's warning.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes Kunal doesn't not want to cheat mauli he is afraid of having such thought .he does not want to loose mauli   
and this fear may bring Kunal more close to mauli
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
for now its attraction ... it can go easily
he only can try not to fall in love, only if his Mind n heart listen to him
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Preeran345

he keeps repeating he loves mauli a lot and even he was the one who went ahead n supported maulis decisions regarding nandini.
I mean which husband wud do that ?? People nowadays r too miserly n the doctors donot earn as much as to support outsiders in their families but kunal allowed mauli happily.He was happy to support his wife in sharing the responsibility.

He is an awesome husband but nobody is perfect he is a man afterall so it was mauli who shud have been a bit careful when she knew she had a beautiful friend she shud have been a bit cautious as a wife.

Kunal is a good husband  alright *so far*!!

@Bold : ðŸ˜²... I can't believe you are blaming Mouli for this situation  . Anyways u r POV ...! 

Estadra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So that interested me. So, if your husband will like another woman (by the way wife, friend), you will "definitely" tell your husband "you like my friend, but do you feel bad that you like her? Then it is okay. you are a good husband ".

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He is good husband but he is falling for another women. yeah good!! 
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

lmao are you real?? Kunal fisla isme bhi mauli ki galti ha ?? Koi frnd khubsoorat ha to don't help her because your husband can't control his harmones lol. Good husband ki defination mein loyality bhi at ha and we hv wait and watch if kunal will give up to his temptation or he is going to stay loyal.phir batayege if he is good or bad husband.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bold: I can't believe what I read. 
So is Mauli's at fault now?

Kunal should get bonus cookies for feeling bad ( DESPITE BEING A GOOD HUBBY)😆
Edited by Y12345 - 5 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@bold: If we start pointing at women to be careful and cautious then all women will have to end up leading stifled and closed-up lives. If Mauli should be the one to be careful, then she should not have helped her friend in the first place. Then what next? Maybe she should babysit Kunal 24/7 and make sure that no beautiful woman ends up as Kunal's patient. I mean where should one draw the line?

Honestly, the only one who should be held responsible here is Kunal.
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ok even if I agree that Kunal is not at fault ( but yes he is somewhere) saying that yes it happens, sometimes we do develop feeling without our conscience. We are attracted to people even after we already love someone and moreover Kunal is a man and Men will be Men.. fine.
But blaming Mauli for all this happening is just baseless, she trusts her husband is that her fault? Her husband has repeatedly told her how much he's in love with her, satisfied with the relationship is that her fault? Or above all her helping her beautiful friend is her fault? 

Also you say that Kunal is fighting his feelings and that shows he's a good husband, perfectly all right until these feelings are mere 2 day infatuation and he's against it, but the eyelocks, staring at Nandini, ye kya ho Raha Hai mujhe type of things are not at all correct and is bit too early even if the show is set on that.