Mature Concept ~ Mature Audience - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
[QUOTE=White..Magic]Do you have any instrument to measure maturity? Why do you consider yourself most mature thing happened on this planet earth? If you are such a mature person, why is it so hard to accept that there are people in this same planet who don't enjoy EMA, cheating, adultery etc. May be you are mature enough to enjoy husband and best friend getting into an illegitimate relationship but there are people who don't. As you know it's a Democratic country and not dictatorships, you need to deal with others freedom of speech. You have every right to enjoy mature adultery, same time I have every right to hate two loonies cheating on a woman who could go out of her way to protect them.[/QUOTE
Maine aisa Kab kaha ki mai mature hu, Maine to kaha Na ki mai affair ko support nahi karti, is topic ke favor me bhi log hai and against me bhi, dono ko hi accept karna chahiye 
First this is a show based on changing relationships. 2nd when did the makers ever say that there will be an actual affair? They have only hinted at it and that too not an actual affair. From watching it so far, all i see is a woman trying to get out from a crappy relationship, another woman trying to help her reach there and a man who is going to be caught in this, while fighting an unwanted attraction. I don't think they're going to show an actual affair but only the attraction and trying their best to overcome it so as not to hurt the one person they care for the most. Anyone watching, may not like the idea of an affair, but u have to understand that human beings are driven by emotions and this feeling of attraction for someone other than a spouse can happen and does happen all over the world.How it unfolds and what steps are taken, determine the story and it's treatment. Till now it has been handled very well and i feel even the whole issue of feelings will be handled with class. Watch it as a pure entertainment package, like u do with all these other unreal shows, and if u can't handle the whole concept then maybe this is not the show for u. No offense to anyone, but this is fiction  so please treat as such,

Originally posted by pookie2

First this is a show based on changing relationships. 2nd when did the makers ever say that there will be an actual affair? They have only hinted at it and that too not an actual affair. From watching it so far, all i see is a woman trying to get out from a crappy relationship, another woman trying to help her reach there and a man who is going to be caught in this, while fighting an unwanted attraction. I don't think they're going to show an actual affair but only the attraction and trying their best to overcome it so as not to hurt the one person they care for the most. Anyone watching, may not like the idea of an affair, but u have to understand that human beings are driven by emotions and this feeling of attraction for someone other than a spouse can happen and does happen all over the world.How it unfolds and what steps are taken, determine the story and it's treatment. Till now it has been handled very well and i feel even the whole issue of feelings will be handled with class. Watch it as a pure entertainment package, like u do with all these other unreal shows, and if u can't handle the whole concept then maybe this is not the show for u. No offense to anyone, but this is fiction  so please treat as such,

Friday ka episode ka title hai voot par Kunal in love with Nandini, mai to accept kar chuki hu ki ye show me affair hoga, human me flaws to hote hi hai, apne emotions ke chakkar me log galat decisions bhi lete hai, Mera acceptance hai is show ke sath but affair ke liye mera support nahi hai, Kunal and Nandini to lead hai to unki hi story hai to affair to hoga hi, show abhi acha hai to Mai dekh rahi hu and mai isko show ke jaise hi treat karti hu, savdhan India me jo dikhate hai mai uska support nahi karti par dekhti to thi
Originally posted by ExpectoPatronu

Ye point acha hai, mai age use karungi to copy right mat issue karna ðŸ˜†
Maine bhi dekha log bol rahe hai ki koi friend kisiko help nahi karegi ye show dekhne ke bad agar aisa hi hota to koi wedding hi nahi karega Nandini ke husband ko dekhne ke bad 
Copyright issue ðŸ˜†
Haan ab aap sahi pakde hain..waise bhi aisa kuch nahi dikhayenge ..i believe KuNan will be in different relationship ..not like typical lovers ditching Mauli..first promo yaad karo..they do can develop feelings for each other but unke rishte ko ek hi nazar se dekhna galat hoga but log waha tak makers ko pahuchne bhi dena nahi chahte ..why do people don't let makers  decide what they wanna show..a diff story in best possible way...but people with their pre assumptions ..they are deciding story line..
Arre dekh toh lo phir bolna..but no..they have so many issues with it
..all right than ..time will tell everything..and we are gonna enjoy the show as a show.