•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Well i never watched this show but did see some of it at shraddhas twitter.. but what im wondering about is: shraddha's look... she used to look so different before this show, like in dream girl n tumhari paakhi... im wondering what did she do to her face? Ummm or is it her thick eyebrows, shes really looking different to me.. i prefer her old look
Even I find her face slightly  different.cant understand if it's the changes that happen naturally with age or any surgery 
This is a daily soap in its initial days, so the look has to be sober and bit under done so that they can give her a make over in slow phases, may be after every change in the track.😊
Just watched todays episode at tv as it was aurinh... seriously shraddha has done something to her face, i think aclip job... n her cheeks... her eyebrows r thicker now aswell... damn she has ruined her face seriously... she used to look so beautifull... i loved her since i saw her in india's best cinestars ki khoj... she was the most beautifull n even in tumhari pakhi n dreamgirl, simply stunning...

But im disappointed with her look in this show... she doesnt look like the old shraddha anymore...

Sorry i might sound wrong but i have seen the first ever episode of this show n the change on her face... im disappointed...
first i only saw pictures n thought shes changed but now after watching the episode... damnnn i was right...

Anyways its her life... wish her all the best in this show
Originally posted by jasminerahul

Even I find her face slightly different.cant understand if it's the changes that happen naturally with age or any surgery

Definitely surgery
Originally posted by Mahi78

This is a daily soap in its initial days, so the look has to be sober and bit under done so that they can give her a make over in slow phases, may be after every change in the track.😊

Looks can be changed offcourse but shes had a surgery for sure n that cant change
Originally posted by Miss_Random

Looks can be changed offcourse but shes had a surgery for sure n that cant change

I saw her in main lakshmi teri angan ki, tumhari pakhi, dream girl, and I agree with you. She has changed a little. It's not just age that had changed her, but it's her lips have that classic look that girls who have had a lip job have. Her lips were more thinner than they are now, and now they look fuller, pouty and have a very prominent shape. But she has also changed her eyebrows, which now are more fuller and have a better shape. Other than that, her hairstyle has also changed, and is far more fresher and youthful looking than the plain jane flat hair she had in her previous shows. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago