Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

In your eyes----! - Page 3

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

thank you! 😊

Yes when Nandini comes to know of his feelings and if she starts garnering the same for Kunal, those two will try to hide their own feelings followed by a determined vow to not to fall for the other! But how far Mouli will stay unaware of all this improvements will be a thing to wait and see.😊

And i feel  Mauli will also try to  find out of her own..if she loves Kunal so much ..she can understand something is wrong with him.
ya let's see..how this will all happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: emyl

Beautiful analysis of Kunal's thoughts at the back of his mind... 👏

I cant wait for more of KuNan scenes 😳  they are tooo good...

and at the same time I'm curious on how Rajdeep will behave once he gets released from the jail(if he ever gets released anytime soon), will he stay the same or will he pretend to show remorse and confuse Nandhini which may indirectly make Kunal feel jealous... 

hmm...  cvs sure have interesting possibilities to explore... 

thank you so much dear. 😳
Me too! I am excited to see KuNan on same screen! 😃 they reflect a good chemistry !

The kind of man he is Rajveer will never change internally , but yes like you said he will go down to make shows to convince Nandini and that might or not confuse her. But i like this jealous thing you suggested! I hope the story moves forward a solid way.😳

As for now it's going great! For upcoming epis Fingers crossed *
This content was originally posted by: RM14

And i feel  Mauli will also try to  find out of her own..if she loves Kunal so much ..she can understand something is wrong with him.

ya let's see..how this will all happen.

yes Mauli will not sit back and just watch. She will try to uncoil the secret that is haunting Kunal! 
Cannot wait for Monday! 
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: mickeymini

The sentence which Mauli said I guess will have a future meaning " tum log secret rakhoge tho bhi meri Khushi ke liye" 

I guess Kunal will definitely fall for Nandini and with time Nandini will sense his feelings ! 
But may be for Mauli they ll definitely keep it as a secret and Nandini will decide to go away for them ! 
And then Kunal's feelings may come out which Mauli will come to know !!
Well well long prediction but I guess a sort of this will happen 
Really excited how the story is gonna shape up !
But seriously Mauli should never get hurt !
Such a beautiful character n human being she is ! 

I agree.. I am ok if they are attracted towards each other ...but I really cant see Molly getting hurt...she is such a good soul
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post👍🏼.  the story so far so good⭐️ but the upcoming episodes will be so scary.  when Mouli finds out that her husband fell in love with her best friend🤢

scared real housewives of orange county GIF

This content was originally posted by: chullbulli

I agree.. I am ok if they are attracted towards each other ...but I really cant see Molly getting hurt...she is such a good soul

Mould is a gem of a person and it will be devastating to see her hurt. 
This content was originally posted by: muno

nice post👍🏼.  the story so far so good⭐️ but the upcoming episodes will be so scary.  when Mouli finds out that her husband fell in love with her best friend🤢

scared real housewives of orange county GIF

thank you. Yes I am scared as well! It will be mournful to watch Mouli heartbroken.