Posted: 5 years ago

What was that look in his eyes? 

Was that a look of stupecfication?

Or was that troubled , devastation of new discovery? 

What was the madness that reflected in his brown irises?

Yes a madness it was for we could see the insane reflection of  disbelief, doubt and falling! 

It was a mirror of an abashed, shaken and battered exposure of a man who doesn't know what has befallen on him!! His heart could hardly gather its beat! It's out of control and how!

His was the most tortured soul amongst all three. 

Kunal was everything a married man falling helplessly towards another woman in turmoil could be and Shakti portrayed it beautifully!! 👏

Nanini is unaware of the storms yet but she will get to know in due time I am sure. 

For Mouli it will undoubtedly be devastating! It will ruin her! But when has attraction and love known bounds or followed them? 

Kunal is going through a patch that only few could understand. He is in a dilemna. He loves his wife dearly yet his newfound attraction towards Nandini is as powerful and fierce ! He is unable to hold his thoughts and as well his desires! How frail...how obstinate a human heart is ...! It goes for what is forbidden and doomed. For now Rajveer and Nandini's togetherness is doomed. Only time will tell what is in future! 

Great performance by Shakti , DD and Aditi. 👏

Hello this is my first post here. Please share your thoughts! 😊

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 5 years ago
Nice post.. Well written. 
I liked the scene and how kunal felt was well presented 👍🏼 
She is clueless and would be for long time as she is unaware of the feeling called love!! 
It's no rajveer though. It's kunal 😉
The sentence which Mauli said I guess will have a future meaning " tum log secret rakhoge tho bhi meri Khushi ke liye" 
I guess Kunal will definitely fall for Nandini and with time Nandini will sense his feelings ! 
But may be for Mauli they ll definitely keep it as a secret and Nandini will decide to go away for them ! 
And then Kunal's feelings may come out which Mauli will come to know !!
Well well long prediction but I guess a sort of this will happen 
Really excited how the story is gonna shape up !
But seriously Mauli should never get hurt !
Such a beautiful character n human being she is ! 
Originally posted by abba12

It's no rajveer though. It's kunal 😉
thanks for correcting dear. 😊
Originally posted by abba12

Nice post.. Well written. 
I liked the scene and how kunal felt was well presented 👍🏼 
She is clueless and would be for long time as she is unaware of the feeling called love!! 
yes his portrayal was spot on!
Nandini is bruised. She will take a little more time to heal. True. But when she will she will come to know of his feelings. Though at this point what Kunal feels is merely an attraction. 
Originally posted by mickeymini

The sentence which Mauli said I guess will have a future meaning " tum log secret rakhoge tho bhi meri Khushi ke liye" 
I guess Kunal will definitely fall for Nandini and with time Nandini will sense his feelings ! 
But may be for Mauli they ll definitely keep it as a secret and Nandini will decide to go away for them ! 
And then Kunal's feelings may come out which Mauli will come to know !!
Well well long prediction but I guess a sort of this will happen 
Really excited how the story is gonna shape up !
But seriously Mauli should never get hurt !
Such a beautiful character n human being she is ! 
Yes the approaching Destiny was echoed through Mouli's words! 
Hmm. Could be. I am not going for prdiction for who knows I might be wrong? 😉 as for now I will sit back and watch! 😉

Me as well. I am hell excited! 

Yes it will be heart shattering to see Mouli in sadness! She is a lovely person.
I guess know the real story starts...
Nice post dear. U explained kunal situation very well
The scene was awesome when they talked about secrets and I guess if Kunal fall for Nandini and if Nandini also will devlope feelings for Kunal than also they will hide it from Mauli or even from themselves ..I mean try to hide feelings ..like in first promo they have stated .. let's see how its palnned by CV's but as of now much confusion and dilemma for Kunal and Nandini-Mauli is unaware ..

great performance by Drashti -Aditi and Shakti ..👏
awesome post.⭐️