Uncontrollable Jazbaat !! - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by KK84

Well described and while others don't agree with the sudden change I would like to question why is it that only because ur married u can't find someone else attractive?

Nandini looked hot in those scenes and would drive any man gawping but only because he has grown a physical attraction he is now cheap? C'mon be honest about how EMA's start - 9/10 times they start bcos of physical attraction.

Kunal knows what he is feeling is wrong and I don't think right now he is in love with her it's just a mere attraction which can happen.

It's not possible to forever love the same person with the same intensity. Your relation with your husband will change over time and majority of couples will find other people attractive but majority don't pursue it.
Exactly. .One can fall for anyone and anytime, being married or not doesn't matter. 
Although some people know how to deal with their stray heart and stay out while others give in to the attraction. 
It depends upon the person to what he does with his feelings 
Originally posted by HeartBeat321

Yeh sab post dekhne ke baad I can't wait to watch the episode. God mera kaam jaldi kyu khatam nahi hota πŸ˜­
Beautiful post and aap ke post dekhke lagta hai scene bhi bahut beautiful hoga. I just can't waitπŸ’”
Chalo jaldi jaldi kam khatam kar k dekho πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

finally something forced you to come good πŸ˜ƒ ... not your fault I watched this uncountable time
Yeah and yesterday too I could almost relate with kunal. It gets so frustrating πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by abba12

Baqaida us ko jala rahi ho ga help kar rahi hoπŸ˜†

this also one kind of help πŸ˜‰
bhalai ka jamana nehi raha πŸ˜†
Amna ji ..hello hai ji ..πŸ˜†
b'ful post with b'ful analysis ..πŸ‘
me too loved this scene ..and with both of POVs ..and who can resist this beauty in front of him and also Nandini's real self hooked Kunal ..
you described it perfectly.
Really awesome post, thanks for sharing.   kunan scene was the most beautiful scene i have ever seen until now
great acting for both actorsπŸ‘

this song will be the best for Our Kunan Couple,
I hope someone will make a video with this song,

You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you. You'd be like Heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much. At long last love has arrived And I thank God I'm alive. You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you.
Beautiful post Amna! How beautiful was this scene and how intense were Shakti's expressions! Its like he wants to control his feelings, he wants to look away but he cannot. There's something that is affecting him deep down and he doesnt know what it is. It 's almost like he saw her in a new light that day. And Drashti was very graceful with the dance sequence. It was so beautifully shot and enacted by everyone.