Uncontrollable Jazbaat !! - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello peeps!!
After watching the dance sequence for over 10 times, i couldn't stop myself from posting.. 

Setting aside rights and wrongs, i loved how freely she danced... It was like, forgetting oneself for a moment and living life to T.  For those few minutes, she was not the wounded soul, she was herself. her real self.

But... But ... But... 
That's not what I liked the most. 

What I liked is kunal in the scene. He was like a person who suddenly caught sight of something so beautiful, something that hit the right cord and he couldn't take his eyes off. It was new, something he has never seen before. Something he never knew existed, something he wished he had to himself for few seconds. 

Then he realized he couldn't afford it. It was something not made for him. He shouldn't let his heart take over and wish to have it when he couldn't get it.  It disturbed him and he looked away, like any other person who looks at something wishfully but because he couldn't afford it, he looks away not to bruise his heart further... 

But then again, heart is heart and he couldn't but drag his eyes back to the sight. Like he wanted to keep looking till he could. What if he couldn't afford her, he could at least watch from distance.. 

He gets hypnotized once again. He forgets rights and wrongs and that picture imprints in his heart to haunt him later... 

That is it guys, what are your reviews about it? 
Edited by abba12 - 5 years ago
so beautifully expressed! i agree with each of your points! he was looking at Nandini as if he never ever felt this way before! and Nandini was dancing as if a bird who finally broke her cage! both Drashti n Shakti's expressions were sooo on point! just WOWed by this scene...
Some positive post about that particular scene and glad amna u expressed it beautifully...who can resist such a beautiful vision who is in her own world not bothering about her surroundings feeling happiness for the first time ...
Amnaaa was missing you n your posts
you always bring out best thing ...
I liked the way you described whole situation
between I liked last pic/ look of Kunal , I mean the way he was looking

He gets hypnotized once again. He forgets rights and wrongs and that picture imprints in his heart to haunt him later...

these lines totally agree Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

so beautifully expressed! i agree with each of your points! he was looking at Nandini as if he never ever felt this way before! and Nandini was dancing as if a bird who finally broke her cage! both Drashti n Shakti's expressions were sooo on point! just WOWed by this scene...
yes their expressions were so good and I specially liked Shakti in this scene. Not many impress me but he did 
Originally posted by -Lehar-

Some positive post about that particular scene and glad amna u expressed it beautifully...who can resist such a beautiful vision who is in her own world not bothering about her surroundings feeling happiness for the first time ...
I couldn't talk negative about it because it was beautiful ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ No offense to moral police 
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

Amnaaa was missing you n your posts
you always bring out best thing ...
I liked the way you described whole situation
Hello hii..
I kinda get busy with stuff so couldn't manage to post.. This scene was so good that I couldn't help ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

between I liked last pic/ look of Kunal , I mean the way he was looking

these lines totally agree
I tried posting Gifs which would have been so much better, but ended up with blank  So I had to post pics then ðŸ˜›
The look cool ðŸ˜‰ He was hypnotized like I said ðŸ˜†
superr dance n scene love u NANDINI