Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian Dsena CLARIFIES his link up rumours with his other Shakti co-st

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Vivian Dsena CLARIFIES his link up rumours with his other Shakti co-star Amrita Prakash!

Actor Vivian Dsena's divorce with wife Vahbbiz Dorabjee is yet to come through, but the hunk has already been linked to not one but two of his co-stars from his ongoing show ShaKti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.

It was only sometime around last year, Vivian was rumoured to be dating his on-screen sister Garima Jain. And once again, history repeats itself as Vivian has been linked to his on-screen best friend Amrita Prakash.

For the past few months now, rumours of Vivian and Amrita's closeness were picking up speed. There were also reports of how the actors' on-screen best friends act had spilled off screen too.  

And both Vivian and Amrita clarified these link up rumours while speaking to a daily.

Vivian was quoted as saying that he and Amrita are like two boys on the set and that he shares a great rapport with her as she is a complete tomboy and very chilled out. He also went on to confess that these rumours were a result of his sudden friendship with Amrita as he is not really friends with most of his previous co-stars. Vivian also stated that his and Amrita's friendship would turn into something romantic.

Amrita too voiced the same feelings and mentioned that this is an industry where two actors are linked and that she is used to such rumours. She was also quoted as saying that both she and Vivian were not interested to take their friendship to the next level.

Edited by Supervampire - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for Sharing..
I dont watch Shakti, his character is unbearable ðŸ˜† they r streaching the story too much  Nvr mind
These are rumours ðŸ˜† Let him confirm first . Best of luck for ur future :) always miss u as Abhay Raichand 
Supervampire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Thanks for Sharing..

I dont watch Shakti, his character is unbearable ðŸ˜† they r streaching the story too much  Nvr mind
These are rumours ðŸ˜† Let him confirm first . Best of luck for ur future :) always miss u as Abhay Raichand 

I was watching shakti for vivian only but i stopped after some time  
yeah waiting for his confirmation...
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Supervampire

I was watching shakti for vivian only but i stopped after some time  
yeah waiting for his confirmation...

Reporters ko bas story chahiye hote hai ðŸ˜† Woh confirm hone ka wait nahi karte ðŸ¤£
Supervampire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Reporters ko bas story chahiye hote hai ðŸ˜† Woh confirm hone ka wait nahi karte ðŸ¤£

yeah...but iss article pr vdians nd others k beech to fourth world war ho rha h
Supervampire thumbnail
I don't know why everyone is making it too much higher...he is single now nd if he want to date or marry then what is big deal..
people is making it like he is first man who is going to remarry.
what the hell wrong with these all...what they want he became DEVDAS for his ex wife
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh.. Link up.. ! Again.. 
Vd is also sanskaari like Abhay.. ðŸ˜‰
He can be friend with anyone many one.. ðŸ˜³ 

Supervampire thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Oh.. Link up.. ! Again.. 

Vd is also sanskaari like Abhay.. ðŸ˜‰
He can be friend with anyone many one.. ðŸ˜³ 

I feel very hurt dear ðŸ˜­ in article some people are abusing him nd talking rubbish about his char. ðŸ˜¡
i want to give them a very hard reply but don't want to involve in fight useless nd narrow minded people who only know to abuse nd think worse about others
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Supervampire

I feel very hurt dear ðŸ˜­ in article some people are abusing him nd talking rubbish about his char. ðŸ˜¡ 
These r the same ppl who enjoy watching these things on show 
i want to give them a very hard reply but don't want to involve in fight useless nd narrow minded people who only know to abuse nd think worse about others
Totally useless.. Vd is not going to care about this.. Haters gonna hate.. (Tbh I don't know y) 

I personally don't know VD/Garima/Amrita .. So I can't say anything about them.. But whatever I know watching them onscreen/off screen segment, I will say just one thing.. "It's their life" ... Whatever they do good/bad it doesn't affect my life, so I don't have any right to abuse anyone .. 
But some ppl don't understand that...  talking rubbish & abusing shows their true character.. (It is not even scripted)