unfair "LOVE STORY" - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Please refrain from watching then, i do understand your apphenhension but isn't it abit too overdramatic
Yes Muali is helping Nandini, and Nandini too did her part as BFF. Yes we understand the concept being EMA but that it no way means Nandini or Kunal would actually act out of boundary

I hate the connotation made like 'dont help a friend because she'll steal your husband' like please.
and please dont compare Silsila to other shows, be it Bepannah even because Zoya made no sense to me. Whereas Nandini is character with sense

Anyway bye (sorry don't mean to hurt anyone)
and btw those who r criticizing show look like they don't watch show properly . there is no scene proove where it look Nandini and   Kunal falling in love with each other .it is just situation which bring both together otherwise neither Kunal keep thinking about Nandini when he is alone   or with mauli and neither Nandini keep thinking about Kunal whenever she is alone
and moreover when there is Kunal Nandini scene then there is mauli too

if there is really ema then Kunal and Nandini would have meeting alone In some where and Kunal would have not take mauli with him and CVs would have shown only Kunal Nandini scene .they have not shown mauli Nandini scene

when CVs r showing deep bonding between two girls two so too so how this show ema

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sangeeta33

Use ur Remote dear

yup use remote is better than torturing
although no one wants suggestion still we are forcing to say it because of crying chant
sorry to say saare BP fans here to support good luck lol
it's funny how jealous people can be
I am glad die hard fans of bepanah is watching SBRK.TRP will rize.
Keep watching my friend you might understand the concept.
And ask you BP friends to watch it so as l of you can understand the concept. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by madlal

I am glad die hard fans of bepanah is watching SBRK.TRP will rize.
Keep watching my friend you might understand the concept.
And ask you BP friends to watch it so as l of you can understand the concept.😆😆

good point 😆
but then I realized something our one month baby show doing good/justice than certain littel oldy show