That "split second" - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Oxoacids

I agree that scene obviously needs applause! She looked so pretty God! looking at her at that time out of surprise was ok and that turning away was also well depicted but then, nandini as the way she was at the moment was hard to believe all of a sudden so that's understandable!😳
Lekin that precap!!🤔

Precap is his questioning mind confusing him.. he can't believe or even except why he is thinking such thoughts.
Originally posted by sangeeta33

Wow beautiful post dear
U said exactly one of my friends write today

Thank you
This had me thinking 'his confusion n shock of seeing nandani like this'
I agree, it was confusing for us fans and him as a character, I still believe that Kunal is a good man for realising that it looks wrong on his part. But maybe it wasn't attraction, like i thought before but shock and confusion, maybe mixed with attraction 'ever so slightly' lol

That scene was beautifully shot though

Thank you for a different prospective EfofEnvy

BTW I love the UN coz EF isn't for Envy lol
Originally posted by Twenty1st

This had me thinking 'his confusion n shock of seeing nandani like this'
I agree, it was confusing for us fans and him as a character, I still believe that Kunal is a good man for realising that it looks wrong on his part. But maybe it wasn't attraction, like i thought before but shock and confusion, maybe mixed with attraction 'ever so slightly' lol

That scene was beautifully shot though

Thank you for a different prospective EfofEnvy

BTW I love the UN coz EF isn't for Envy lol

It's definitely confusion wich wil develop into attraction... kunal nos its wrong but its the mind that does not agree... the heart is yet to come or shall we say develop it's feelings..
Nandani is clueless.. wich for kunal is a plus i guess..

Its seems kunal n mouli had a love marriage but i would like to get an insight on is was it profession that joined them or mutual understanding.. because they seems more like friends then partners..

Thnx u every1 in life has something or some1 to EnVy:-)
Originally posted by EfOrEnVy

It's definitely confusion wich wil develop into attraction... kunal nos its wrong but its the mind that does not agree... the heart is yet to come or shall we say develop it's feelings..
Nandani is clueless.. wich for kunal is a plus i guess..

Its seems kunal n mouli had a love marriage but i would like to get an insight on is was it profession that joined them or mutual understanding.. because they seems more like friends then partners..

Thnx u every1 in life has something or some1 to EnVy:-)

Shakti (Kunal) did display the emotions correctly, but i agree the mind and eyes are in some sort of fight, as you mentioned i too feel the heart is no where involved

I too would love to see their past, personally i feel maybe they mistook liking/friendship/comfort level for love because there what they share is beautiful but knowing of what is in store, we are forced to look for shortcomings and i find they lack in the intensity (the intense loves which we read and
watch lol)

oh yes the green eyed monster is everywhere lol😉
Feelings are something that we cant control or we donno how to teach ourselves how to feel! anyway, i loved your post! nice POV..
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

Feelings are something that we cant control or we donno how to teach ourselves how to feel! anyway, i loved your post! nice POV..

I agree "feeling(s) is such an emotion that no individual has control over... how one address that feeling(s) is what reflects on action they will take...
Kunal is damn slippery. Itni jaldi phisal Gaya. Moral of the story. Beauty is imp. And being a good cook and non working. If that is so Mauli is a lot better off without him. She will get her Prince Charming one day. Someone who deserves her.