Posted: 5 years ago
Rain dance scene ke liye koi aur Sari nahi de sakte the Nandini ko, Kunal attracted tha towards Nandini but is Sari me wo attractive nahi lag rahi thi, choreography bhi itna acha nahi tha, attraction ke deeper meaning ho sakta hai par audience hai ham, humko bhi lage ki koi to reason hai ki Bhai Itni achi wife ko bhool ke Kunal ko Nandini pasand a rahi hai, concept to thik hai, aur mujhe lagta hai ki abhi se hi Kunan track start karna hoga. Agar ek beautiful woman rain me dance kar rahi hai to its obvious ki attraction hoga but usko beautiful to dikhao ðŸ˜² pahle ke kuch episode me kitni achi saris thi Nandini ke pas upar se long sleeves kuch samajh hi nahi aya  ye scene Itna important tha iska editing bhi sahi se nahi kiya.

I totally and respectfully disagree with u! I thought the simplicity of her saree and the beautifully choreographed dance was perfect. She looked beautiful and surreal and the scene was shot so well. DD looked incredible and her dance, expressions and pure joy of feelings were portrayed to perfection.One of the most beautiful sequences of the show, so far.
Originally posted by pookie2

I totally and respectfully disagree with u! I thought the simplicity of her saree and the beautifully choreographed dance was perfect. She looked beautiful and surreal and the scene was shot so well. DD looked incredible and her dance, expressions and pure joy of feelings were portrayed to perfection.One of the most beautiful sequences of the show, so far.

I liked the scenery... whole place was so beautiful, greeny have to say director did great job ... the whole scene perfect
I know ek dum aunty wali feel aa rahi thi nandini se. Tho she looked / looks gorgeous face wise... 
And mouli looked so shabby.
I also feel mouli needs to change her hairstyle .

Ps: nothing against both the actresses, but the designers there need a check. 
We are happy our show stylish not following atrangi costume like other show lol
I m happy they went with simplicity rather than tarakta bharakta editing...The dance and choreography was at it's best so is the red and white combo Saree...It's come out simple and beautiful
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

I m happy they went with simplicity rather than tarakta bharakta editing...The dance and choreography was at it's best so is the red and white combo Saree...It's come out simple and beautiful

simplicity is best ... they are using best element for show not OTT dressing , OTT dimtana bg... the dance, rain, scenery all came so perfect...
Kunal saw her in stylish saree also but he dint get attracted that time it's mainly because he is seeing different nandini altogether who forgot everything and for few minutes enjoying her freedom...
Dance sequence was shot very well and her saree went well with the song  sequence ...She for the first time felt peace in her life ..
Mera opinion tha ye, simplicity to normal white chiffon sari me bhi hoti hai, Maine kaha Tha ki is attraction ka deeper meaning ho sakta hai but agar physical meaning hai to meri samajh se pare hai kyo ki wo to attractive nahi lag rahi thi, dance bhi Itna acha nahi tha jitna build up hua, mai kisi actor ke against nahi hu na hi mai kiski fan hu