Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

First step towards freedom~Loved Nandini and her mesmerizing dance

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

I just loved today's episode and more for Nandini's dance and her first step towards freedom..⭐️

its defo  step towards freedom as Nandini after thinking about talks she had  with Mauli and Kunal and also remembering the bad memories of her marriage with Rajdeep ..she just gathered the strength and removed the Mangalsutra and it shows she set  herself free from Rajdeep as its the sign of marriage ..also it was symbolic that her sindoor was washing away with rain and she was like how prev  Nandini  was..carefree.. and happy.. ❀️

good going Nandni..πŸ‘
loved the direction her a lot..πŸ‘
and it was not just a dance to show happiness only ..it shows how she feels being free coz she was suppressed so much  to lock her feelings inside herself ..like she said about marriage and mehendi..πŸ’”
"Hamari shaadi bhi adhuri aur mehendi bhi .." uff!!  ..how much this girl bears ..πŸ’” and she said ..she is trying to start fresh ...but not happening ..and Mauli also adviced her right and loved her saying that its a wound on heart ..when it takes time to heal body wounds than how can this be healed just in few days ..and Nandu should be just relax and try more..and don't let Rajdeep enter in her new life..and so Nandini did ..she trust herself and let herself and her feelings flow with the rain..
⭐️
she danced carefree ..feeling rain like this after long..feeling many things after long..and the moment she started dancing ..wow ..loved to see Nandini like that..
and MauNal awestruck and mesmerized seeing her .. ❀️

Dida you rock ..you gave the idea of long drive..πŸ˜‰and Pramila ..you too did great job by saying to Nandini that you should also remove this Mangalsutra..like her mother did..by this all we were able to see this Nandini..stepping ahead.. ❀️

btw it was one of my fav song from Taal movie ..and song so apt ..so thanks to cv's 😳 for this lovely song seq which is very symbolic too ⭐️
and also thanks to Drashti Dhami for giving us this treat 😳..Nandini dancing and gosh she was so stunning.. graceful ..mesmerizing and elegant..she danced so b'fully..totally potraying perfectly ..what Nandini can exactly must be feeling .. ❀️

loved all -Drashti..Shakti ..Aditi..πŸ‘
great team work..kudos.πŸ‘

here are some caps of the classy dance ..w'ful..amazing .. ❀️ 

Saawan ne aaj toh mujhko bhigo diya ..
hayee meri laaj ne mujhko dubo diya ..
kaisi hai ye jhari..sochoon main ye khari '
kya maine paa liya ..kya maine kho diya ..
chup kyu hai bol tu..sang mere dol tu ..
mere haal se haal mila ..oo..
taal se taal mila .. ❀️

I am in drooling mode. ❀️  ❀️  ❀️  ❀️ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww beautiful post di
nandu was on fire ...rain dance my dream
finally took that step and freed her from Rajdeep not fully of course but she did one step toward it
JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Drashti is an awesome dancer!
-Lehar- thumbnail
Beautiful post deepti ...
Yes  finally nandini washed out her pain in rain damn drashti was so good in dance sequence mauli was very happy to see her friend finally freed herself from painful marriage. Kunal mesmerised seeing different nandini...
I too love taal song
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post 
D was amazing in last night episode
Waiting for more treats like this in future to😳
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nandini's dance to freedom - i love that
beautiful post, thank youπŸ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

awww beautiful post di
nandu was on fire ...rain dance my dream
finally took that step and freed her from Rajdeep not fully of course but she did one step toward it

Thanks a lot Sabi dear ..😳
rain dance we all loved..yup she was on fire..DD stole the episode.⭐️
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

thanks for pics di

My pleasure.πŸ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iota

Drashti is an awesome dancer!

Truly awrsome.⭐️
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Beautiful post deepti ...

Yes  finally nandini washed out her pain in rain damn drashti was so good in dance sequence mauli was very happy to see her friend finally freed herself from painful marriage. Kunal mesmerised seeing different nandini...
I too love taal song

Thanks so much Priya dear.😳
Ya she freed her from painful marriage ..
Wow you too loved that song ..same pinch.πŸ˜‰