liar liar, Megha's skirt on fire.

Posted: 5 years ago

Megha had said that about Sai n Pushki esp, after the WDC, that these two are not worth her friendship...it was definitely not about Astaad, Smita and Resham... #BBM #BigBossMarathi

But dear Megha is an expert in twisting her words and lying through her teeth... Sharmishta also isn't far behind... Jhooth ke haan me haan milaya... afterall Megha is the only one who would support her in the game
Also Sharmishta also lied to Sai that between herself n Sai, Megha will choose Sai, when just sometime back Megha had told her n Smita that between Sai, Pushkar and sharmishta, she will save and support Sharmishta
Soo true!!!
Megha's back stabbing has really ruined this game for me. I really don't like any of them now...Pushki Sai talking ALL the time about how good "friends" they are and how they will miss each other ani overconfident megha talking about what is wrong in everyone else..I sometimes really prefer Aastad over these stupid fools
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Soo true!!!
Megha's back stabbing has really ruined this game for me. I really don't like any of them now...Pushki Sai talking ALL the time about how good "friends" they are and how they will miss each other ani overconfident megha talking about what is wrong in everyone else..I sometimes really prefer Aastad over these stupid fools

+1 it ruined the game so much for me that I felt sad yesterday when Resham was eliminated. Now only meghs will win, which I think she doesn't deserve. Wish some miracle happens and Smita wins.
Megha has been lying a lot. That's why Aastad can't forgive her even now. 
This is Bigg Boss - a reality show about surviving a houseful of strangers...
This is not Sach ka Saamna...😆

Everyone might have lied...just coz BB didn't telecast it, does not mean it didn't happen...

Grow up!...
No one is denying it.
We're calling it out ðŸ˜ƒ

Also,  Megha has lied the most after resham I think.
She even lied about not lying ðŸ¤£
The trio rocks still but lies are lies. 
Originally posted by pawancool

This is Bigg Boss - a reality show about surviving a houseful of strangers...
This is not Sach ka Saamna...😆

Everyone might have lied...just coz BB didn't telecast it, does not mean it didn't happen...

Grow up!...

Firstly, just cause its Big Boss, doesnt mean the lies doesnt stink... IT does... There is a reason why truth n Satya are worshipped so much... so If one hates lies, that doesnt mean they are childish and needs to grow up...

@bold :  For this my advice is only to be more honest and call out a lie for what it is... It's not like I hated Megha from the start, in fact I supported her so much, wanting her to be the winner, but her lies put me off...

@red : yes, they all mustve lied, even Astaad and Resham, but they were never my favorites, so it didnt matter to me...and where it did, I called them out too... so why be unfair, just cause it was my one time favorite...
Originally posted by ilovecrepes

No one is denying it.
We're calling it out ðŸ˜ƒ

Also,  Megha has lied the most after resham I think.
She even lied about not lying ðŸ¤£

She seamlessly lies, even to her so-called friends... what is astounding to me... Resham lied to the other group but within her group she always was honest ki, 'haan, me te kele'... I think only hiding the falg thing she kept quiet, and lied by omission, cause Astaad was really angry on Megha for doing so...so she mustve gotten scared... but as I said, other times, she admitted her actions to her group people at least...

but Megha lies on the camera...even when Pushkar said I heard u saying it and she says no I didnt say it at all... did she think Big Boss was making video with a body double and showing to Pushkay, kya ? 😆