•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
 Before this show started airing itself we all know that the theme of this story is EMA. only we don't know is who, how , why & when ? Also we have full freedom to chose what to see or not. nobody is forcing us to do anything without our mercy.so my question is why all these complaints and negativity about this show? After all this is a fictional story so why can't we simply enjoy the show? why can't we simply enjoy how our favourite actor or actress doing their role graciously ( whether it is gray shade or white) and entertaining us.Let's just enjoy the beauty at the present see how the story unveiling without being prejudiced.
This is purely my opinion & forgive me if  I hurt anybody's feelings.
If Nandini falling - how could she !!!!
If kunal falling - how dare he ????
makers saying - Rishto ke maine badal jaate hai jab kisi aur ki duniya apne laagne lagti hai ( first promo itself )
so just enjoy
I love the bonding mouli nandu and kunal
All are so cute
Nice post 
Nice post dear! It was clear from the beginning that the show will be dealing with changes in relationships...
At least we can see some different content story right ( other than sas/bahu type or same family prob-hero/heroine sacrifice or rich man poor women type).
I agree with you. If serials showed only "moral" stuff, then I'd have just one word for them over and over again - LIES, LIES, and more LIES! Extra-marital affairs happen; people fall in and out of love - it's real.

For those who hate the show, please don't watch it. Simple.