Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

My Heartfelt Request to the CVs - Page 2

ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sahuja

I completely agree. I cannot accept the fact that Kunal suddenly starts feeling attarcted towards Mauli, when his own relationship with Mauli has been shown so perfect. Please dont destroy his character. it needs to be a proper story where it makes sense as to why he feels the need to get into another relationship

Yep .. That's exactly what I said.. 

Let there be an EMA(we all tuned into this knowing that) . .. Let Kunal have feelings for Nandini .. Let the relationships change ... But everything in its due course of time. Rushing is not gonna work! 

@bold - yep ... A full-fledged  n natural story would be highly appreciated. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think there will be a sudden jump to an extramarital affair. Kunal's attraction towards Nandini is probably just step 1. He is not really falling for her; he is just attracted towards her, mesmerized by her. He is still confused and is also feeling guilty, but he can't help it. He wants to do the right thing but his heart and mind are sending mixed signals and hence he is disturbed. I would describe this as taking it slow, especially because the show's core theme is changing relationships, and it's already been a month since it started. To me, the show is maintaining a good pace. As for the other things that you've mentioned, like what happens with Rajdeep, Kunal and Mauli's back-story, Nandini getting back on her feet - everything will happen hand-in-hand, like it does in most other serials.

More importantly, I'd like to point out that the phrase "justifying EMA" makes me really uncomfortable. I have seen viewers complaining about the same thing in other shows too. I mean, why can't the characters just be human and fall for someone other than their spouse? It happens; attraction is real, and so is falling out of love with someone. Why does there have to be a justification for it? Yes, cheating on your spouse is wrong; period. Falling in love with someone isn't; in fact, it's the most humane thing on this earth. There isn't any need to explain why a person fell for someone else other than to his or her spouse - and there might not even be any explanation. They're answerable to their spouses and deserve to be reprimanded by them. Most people who have had extramarital affairs have suffered while and after their spouses found out; they lose money, a stable home, custody of their children. They will have regrets, but by taking a second chance, they may also meet the person they were actually supposed to spend their life with. Hence, I don't think this show needs to justify the extramarital relationship to its viewers. I, for one, don't need Kunal and Nandini to be the "good guys" and Mauli to be the "bad guy" for me to understand KuNan's relationship. Because in real relationships, there are no good and bad guys - there are real people, and people are nothing but different shades of grey. My only request to CVs is...KEEP IT REAL.
JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As for the members slamming Kunal's character, I personally find his behavior natural. He is just being human. Attraction isn't something human-beings can control. Married people do get attracted towards other people, even if they have a happy marriage.
Kunal is not really falling for Nandini; he is just attracted towards her, mesmerized by her. He is still confused and is also feeling guilty, but he can't help it. This will tone down his happy-go-lucky character, just like Nandini's abusive marriage toned down her real personality. And yes, he might end up changing a bit permanently too, but I think change is something that's constant in this world, and in a person as well. 

Most importantly, the fact that Kunal is bothered by what he is feeling shows that he is, in fact, a good person who wants to do the right thing.

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ReelyROSExx

Thanks Hun!

Lol ! Curious... Aren't we :'D

IKR! They should take it slow... 

Though , I am eager to see Dd n Shakti as a couple.. But I don't want it half-baked  ! Half baked cakes are never nice to eat... No matter how nicely u have topped it up . *Nandini must be knowing that for sure ...so I hope atleast she takes it slow from her side πŸ˜†*
On a serious note... I really really hope the writers keep up their good job. 

You on job hunt? ? 

Defo the curious case πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Slow and steady i say, because anything rushed comes out wrong. Mummy says rushing is the shaitans workπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

I am warming up to them, tbh i wasn't like wow what a couple but they do look good together
or half-baked jacket potatoes yuck lol, so far so good - Nandini feels ziltch which makes sense since she just got out of a bad marriage, but i have a feeling the writers will do well or might screw it up😭😑

Yep job hunt, want to up my game. Need to make the transition to senior management team as soon as lol, maybe alittle too over ambitious

anyway take care sweets, and really nice seeing you around
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Agree with you. I am all fine with the basic concept of the show. However, I want Kunal and Nandini's relationship to grow gradually. Because every relationship is possible in this world but all it needs time. I was expecting Kunal and Nandini to become friends first. They need to know and understand each other better. The feelings can come eventually. Why a person like Kunal fall for another woman all of a sudden when he is happily married. That 'Why' should be the key of the entire show. I just hope writers do understand that and write accordingly.  
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iota

I don't think there will be a sudden jump to an extramarital affair. Kunal's attraction towards Nandini is probably just step 1. He is not really falling for her; he is just attracted towards her, mesmerized by her. He is still confused and is also feeling guilty, but he can't help it. He wants to do the right thing but his heart and mind are sending mixed signals and hence he is disturbed. I would describe this as taking it slow, especially because the show's core theme is changing relationships, and it's already been a month since it started. To me, the show is maintaining a good pace. As for the other things that you've mentioned, like what happens with Rajdeep, Kunal and Mauli's back-story, Nandini getting back on her feet - everything will happen hand-in-hand, like it does in most other serials.

More importantly, I'd like to point out that the phrase "justifying EMA" makes me really uncomfortable. I have seen viewers complaining about the same thing in other shows too. I mean, why can't the characters just be human and fall for someone other than their spouse? It happens; attraction is real, and so is falling out of love with someone. Why does there have to be a justification for it? Yes, cheating on your spouse is wrong; period. Falling in love with someone isn't; in fact, it's the most humane thing on this earth. There isn't any need to explain why a person fell for someone else other than to his or her spouse - and there might not even be any explanation. They're answerable to their spouses and deserve to be reprimanded by them. Most people who have had extramarital affairs have suffered while and after their spouses found out; they lose money, a stable home, custody of their children. They will have regrets, but by taking a second chance, they may also meet the person they were actually supposed to spend their life with. Hence, I don't think this show needs to justify the extramarital relationship to its viewers. I, for one, don't need Kunal and Nandini to be the "good guys" and Mauli to be the "bad guy" for me to understand KuNan's relationship. Because in real relationships, there are no good and bad guys - there are real people, and people are nothing but different shades of grey. My only request to CVs is...KEEP IT REAL.

Very well written post   !!

Yep ... It's completely humane ... N real . But what I m pointing out is .. It shouldn't happen alll of a sudden . That would really ruin the essence of the story n the characters  

I don't know if u ve watched ETR2 (one of DD s previous shows). They had a great actors with really good buildup plot . . Ranaji (ML) was too broken over  his dead wife. And Rani(Dd) was immensely in love with him . He was too numb in the memories of his first wife... That we had to see flashbacks in each n every scene . 
And then suddenly one fine week . . They feed us some kidnapping track .. Blah blah ...  N duh *he s in love *! Many of the forum members even doubted, if he s acting it up for some reason . 
Due to TRP pressure they rushed up the main track . The creatives thought that romance would garner them viewers. The story had soo much potential . ... There was no   ... Friendship ...conflicts, or gradual progress shown  . The whole falling in love process was chunked up within weeks. 

And once they rushed up with the main story  .. . They didn't have a good backup  . The show went off air soon  With villains popping every other day! πŸ€’ 
And this is one of the many experiences i ve had with Indian Tv shows  . (took out ETR2 as an example coz... Many of the forum members share my feelings) 

So I hope they just don't rush it up to establish Nan-Kunal as a couple . 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
omg Nan- Kunal this name is so funny