Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

My Heartfelt Request to the CVs

ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Please...  please don't rush the "Kunan" track *if there is one that is *  
we know it's a EMA plot as per the promos ... 
Some have accepted the fact .. Some are waiting to see how it's gonna play out and decide whether to watch or bail out* me*

And some are praying for some miracle to happen😉 :'D "the writer forgetting his own story ...  Or a Kunal twin popping up from somewhere etc etc *
But  from the promos . They re starting off with Kunan track soon *guys it's just my assumption*
Hypothetically... If that's the case then it's a shame 
There is soo much the writers could do before that.   Come on .. Atleast Deal with Rajdeep properly. There can be a court track. 
And then after that we can see Nadini starting afresh, realizing  her potential and working towards her dream,  with Mouli n Kunal supporting .at the same time we can also have a parallel track that gives us deep insight to Kunal n Mouli s relation . "how they met ..  Why they got married... Are they really happy . Is this what they both really wanted... Etc etc etc. " 

Jumping into the EMA track is gonna ruin everything... For God sakes why destroy u r characters with u r own hands .😭
N no EYELOCKS N STARING for now Please *The small momentary lapse is fine * But eyelocks and all with another woman when u claim to be soo much in love with u r wife   .(I know it happens in real life . And it's completely human )  but that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. 🤢
 we can't just ignore the " amazing human being" in the same room and go on with romance can we  . 

What Mouli did to Nandini is not something everyone would do to their friends ... No matter how close they are. She doesn't desrve it... Not after writers portrayed her as such a beautiful person *Even if she was bad .. It doesn't justify EMA*

.I am a Kunan fan guys😳 n would really love to lapup every moment of theirs onscreen without a complain *If only... ... * 
I hope the writers know what they re doing and deal with this in a natural n mature way . 

Drashti, Aditi, Shakti deserve a round of applause for their performances soo far! *The other actors too*
Would be heartbreaking if they destroy the story 

P. s allt these are basedon my assumptions I could be wrong.  and it's truly my opinion.  Different opinions and healthy discussions are welcome  

P. P. S :if we criticize... We should also praise. The writers upto this point have done their job brilliantly.👏

Edited by ReelyROSExx - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post Rose

Totally understand where you are coming from, i so wasn't planning to come back to IF today but then wanted inside gossip lol

Anyway i agree, the story is moving along just fine so any sudden or rather rush towards the actual concept 'EMA' would feel disjointed. 'If' though i say If, however if there is a love story blossoming between Nandini and Kunal then i'd prefer to see why and when, and slow and steady. Because emotions such as love do take time to grow and i'd like to see the same here. Like you mentioned i would want to know the back story of Mauli and Kunal and maybe draw some reasons from there on why Kunal has a shift in feelings.

BTW i am the first 'praying', not exactly praying since i have better things to pray for i.e. a new job lol but hoping for a newbie for Nandini because i love Mauli as much as I love Nandini so to see a heart-break of any of these girls would be hard for me 

But like you said the story till now has been remarkable and the actors are fantastic, i hadnt expected to enjoy the show as much as I am, so the credit defo goes to the writer, director and the actors. Everything about the show so far speaks of class and subtlety. 

ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Nice post Rose

Totally understand where you are coming from, i so wasn't planning to come back to IF today but then wanted inside gossip lol

Anyway i agree, the story is moving along just fine so any sudden or rather rush towards the actual concept 'EMA' would feel disjointed. 'If' though i say If, however if there is a love story blossoming between Nandini and Kunal then i'd prefer to see why and when, and slow and steady. Because emotions such as love do take time to grow and i'd like to see the same here. Like you mentioned i would want to know the back story of Mauli and Kunal and maybe draw some reasons from there on why Kunal has a shift in feelings.

BTW i am the first 'praying', not exactly praying since i have better things to pray for i.e. a new job lol but hoping for a newbie for Nandini because i love Mauli as much as I love Nandini so to see a heart-break of any of these girls would be hard for me 

But like you said the story till now has been remarkable and the actors are fantastic, i hadnt expected to enjoy the show as much as I am, so the credit defo goes to the writer, director and the actors. Everything about the show so far speaks of class and subtlety. 

Thanks Hun!

Lol ! Curious... Aren't we :'D

IKR! They should take it slow... 

Though , I am eager to see Dd n Shakti as a couple.. But I don't want it half-baked  ! Half baked cakes are never nice to eat... No matter how nicely u have topped it up . *Nandini must be knowing that for sure ...so I hope atleast she takes it slow from her side 😆*
On a serious note... I really really hope the writers keep up their good job. 

You on job hunt? ? 

moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I also wanted them to take it slow!! What's the hurry??
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
how do we know story just about ema .it may show different aspects of relationship between husband and wife which we can't imagine
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

how do we know story just about ema .it may show different aspects of relationship between husband and wife which we can't imagine

It could be 

I ve told in my post that it's  my assumption based on the promos 
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

I also wanted them to take it slow!! What's the hurry??

I know right!!!

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree. I cannot accept the fact that Kunal suddenly starts feeling attarcted towards Mauli, when his own relationship with Mauli has been shown so perfect. Please dont destroy his character. it needs to be a proper story where it makes sense as to why he feels the need to get into another relationship. 
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I expected mature story .I thought they will show certain bond between nandini and kunal and then they will proceed towards EMA.Frankly speaking i never liked the concept but still gave it try becoz 4 drashti and good cast .After watching the show i feel more connected to mauli's character and i also started connecting with nandu after miscarriage track.But now they are showing kunal smitten by nandini suddenly after seeing her rain dance i don't know but i don't want to use word but i found him tharki.Moreover that tujh pe kurbaan hua bgm tune irritate me like anything plz cvs it's ema ethically and morally which is not correct so don' t try to narrate as if it is fairetale story.Abhi trp 1.4 ha agar aaise hi chale to decimals mein ane mein time nahi lagega .This is fact Indian audience except shakti and dd fans will mercilessly bash both nandin's and kunal character and you can't shut the mouth of everyone .If you will ask tthem to change the channel they will happily change becoz there are lot of other options on same time slot on other channels .In the end money is what decides the future of show no trps no money no show .But i want this show to work for sake of DD so if they want to go with their original concept don't rush the main track present it maturely don't ever try to justify EMA becoz it's not going to work in any society cheating is cheating.I won't mind watching grey kunak and nandini but don't try to justify the things which are actually wrong.Audience will accept grey character they will hate them but still appreciate actors for playing intense and grey character but if you try to justify EMA the audience will without any doubt will reject the show no matter how good are actors .if you don't believe me then go on fb page of colors where spoiler is posted .It is full of negetive comments and that too from real accounts not fake or faceless accounts.They all are calling kunal characterless becoz cvs by showing sudden attraction has spoiled his character and nothing can justify him positively.For common ppl he will remain characterless becoz itni jaldi characterless hi fislate ha.Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I refrained myself my replying to the post till I actually saw the episode and Now I realize the rain dance has actually set the scene for the attraction to happen. I really was not expecting that. It was tacky.It is like Mandakini dancing in the waterfalls in RamTeri Gangaa maili and all the men in India fell in love with her.I really was not expecting the attraction to set in when she is dancing in the rain.Looks like the CVS did not have anyother idea.It could have been anything like her getting a good offer for party planning and making a big success out of it and turning independent.Kunal's admiration could have turned into attraction.Not the rain dance.anything but the rain dance.It has been done to death in BOLLYWOOD.
I was a little disappointed.Well, let's see how they take it forward. There is a dream sequence and self-fighting scenes and ignoring coming up. Hope they all live up to our expectations.
Until today, I was enjoying the show. It was good. Switch off your brain and watch, it is actually fast moving, great episode. Today's episode has given me some mixed feelings. But I will continue to watch it to see how the concept is going to move forward.