Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Watched the new promo must say Drashti is looking gorgeous in promo and her breaking magalsutra will be her first step towards being independent.But i m not liking sudden change in kunal's character itni jaldi fisal gya i mean really mauli se badi badi baateein karne vala ab ek dum he is falling for nandini.Well promos can be misleading but if they are going to show kunal character so easily falling for nandini .I think i will not be able to like his character anymore he will like any other man who get tempted to see someone more beautiful .
rabia.shaktiaro thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree. All of us probably, thought it would be Nandini falling for him. But makers surprised us. I feel promos are misleading as always, but Kunal really needs to have a solid reason for the change in his behaviour. 
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't seen the promo yet so cant comment but there was a topic y'day that suggested the same,
so yes it is rather unexpected since we ALL predicted Nandini to fall first

Anyway y'day epi was the first time i actually connected with Kunal, before that he was such a good guy with a soft heart. but last night i found him cute and all 😃

So maybe it won't be that bad, hopefully the transition is smooth because it won't make sense if he falls for Nandini in a glance
Originally posted by: rabia.shaktiaro

I totally agree. All of us probably, thought it would be Nandini falling for him. But makers surprised us. I feel promos are misleading as always, but Kunal really needs to have a solid reason for the change in his behaviour.

I expected maturity from writers but they as always disappointed me.Indian writer can't write anything unique and with maturity.
Originally posted by: Twenty1st

I haven't seen the promo yet so cant comment but there was a topic y'day that suggested the same,
so yes it is rather unexpected since we ALL predicted Nandini to fall first

Anyway y'day epi was the first time i actually connected with Kunal, before that he was such a good guy with a soft heart. but last night i found him cute and all 😃

So maybe it won't be that bad, hopefully the transition is smooth because it won't make sense if he falls for Nandini in a glance

Yesterday's episode was good no doubt .Everyone played their part well but seeing promo and spoilers i think i m going to hate kunal's character if he is going to fall for nandini randomly.Alrwady i m against kunan thing frankly speaking but i expected they will narrate a story maturally if they are going to show EMA but it was my mistake i expected something good from Indian writers.
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's disappointing. It all could have been handled maturely. I thought i was loving Kunal character so far. Very mature and i thought even and when he would fall for Nandini or get attracted, that will be something deep and not so random and out of the blue like this.
I fail to understand that why writers in Indian shows more often than not fail to write really quality male lead characters. Even where it starts so well, it goes down line later on.
Expecting a miracle now only. Maybe the writer remembers what and how they portrayed all the characters so far.
Edited by Strike - 5 years ago
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Yesterday's episode was good no doubt .Everyone played their part well but seeing promo and spoilers i think i m going to hate kunal's character if he is going to fall for nandini randomly.Alrwady i m against kunan thing frankly speaking but i expected they will narrate a story maturally if they are going to show EMA but it was my mistake i expected something good from Indian writers.

Honestly since Kunal is the character i least connect with, it wont take me long to turn the other. If he falls in love in a blink then it would be such big injustice to Mauli, i personally don't believe in love at first sight (though a hardcore romantic) so Kunal who till now makes sense would seize to be interesting if he just falls for Nandini in the rain (saw the promo, DD looks beautiful) with just one look.

But till now the show has been well written, and the characters make sense which is very rare so i reckon the promo is probably misleading. And i too am hoping for a good narration since EMA already has me at the edge of my seat. Not exactly something i agree to so watching it was out the picture until DD was part of it lol 

Anyway heres to hoping 😉
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Even if Kunal gets attracted to Nandini, would u prefer Him realising his feelings for her is just out of sympathy and attraction 
Or would u prefer him breaking with Mauli and be with Nandini..

Because I don't want Kunal to be Parth of DSDT. Honestly speaking I wud obviously not want the married couple to split but we all know DD is the lead, so Kunan is the end Game.
Right now at this point, I am ok with him being with any one since I like both d girls. So don't hv a favourite yet.
I wud prefer if he chooses one instead of being with both
PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks like it is purely physical attraction because Nandini is beautiful and dancing in the rain made her look really sexy and Kunal got attracted. I think being the good guy he will fight the attraction instead of starting an affair. 
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would have agreed if it was a small attraction like what I feel when Brad Pitt takes off his shirt.yummm
But that is not the case here.Kunal feeling such strong emotions  instantly is 360 degrees opposite to the loving,cultural,husband and family man character that he is portraying.
My question is is it that easy to fall into another woman's prey so easily?it looked like he developed such strong feeling instantly to go to even dream level.i am still unconvinced.