Mrunal Jain, Kanwar Dhillon, or Aadesh Chaudhary? Who will join Roop?

Posted: 5 years ago
Colors' ongoing daily, Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop (Rashmi Sharma Telefilms) showcases a unique concept. The show has a great star cast with Affan Khan as Roop, Mitali Nag as Roop's mother, Yash Tonk as Roop's father, Nikki Sharma as his elder sister, Ananya Agarwal as another sister, and Tasheen Shah as the youngest sister.

Roop revolves around the life of an eight-year-old boy who deals with the patriarchal norms of society. As per media reports, the show is all set to take a leap.

A little birdie also exclusively shared with TellyChakkar the names of the contenders for the negative role of Roop's brother post the leap.

Actors Mrunal Jain (last seen in Naagarjuna - Ek Yodha as lead antagonist), Kanwar Dhillon (last seen in Ek Aastha Aisi Bhee), and Aadesh Chaudhary (who aced his role in Diya Aur Bati Hum) are in the race for the role. The makers want someone with a well-built body for this manly character.

TellyChakkar wishes the three hunks good luck. May the best man win!

Mrinal nd shanky r v good frnds..kanwar's acting I havnt seen...Aadesh guy will suit more for negetive character. 
Wow ..this article made my day .
This means leap coming soon ..and casting is on ... so hope other lead also they will let us know ... 
Want talented actress as palak .
Also for jigna kinjal ..too best actresses should be finalled.
Edited by jaanulovejaanam - 5 years ago
Mrunal will be a good choice for the role a baddy and macho man. Kunwar Dhillon too fits for it. Hope it's not aadesh choudhary cos he will look a bit aged in front of SV. 
Originally posted by jaanulovejaanam

Wow ..this article made my day .
This means leap coming soon ..and casting is on ... so hope other lead also they will let us know ... 
Want talented actress as palak .
Also for jigna kinjal ..too best actresses should be finalled.
The makers are yet finalising the roles. Hope they start the shoot for post leap soon. I can't wait more for it.
Originally posted by Siya2202

The makers are yet finalising the roles. Hope they start the shoot for post leap soon. I can't wait more for it.
Yes cant wait to know the cast after leap ..
Atleast promos ..

Mrunal will be a good choice for the role a baddy and macho man. Kunwar Dhillon too fits for it. Hope it's not aadesh choudhary cos he will look a bit aged in front of SV. 
yup
but i think aadesh shud luk older 2 sv as ranveer is older but his luks r not like kid ranveer so mrunal will luk better  or sum1 gud & secure type of prsn dont want repetition of jndsd where sum1 thot he & his jodi brought trps while that dipped the trps.
Originally posted by tiny15

yup
but i think aadesh shud luk older 2 sv as ranveer is older but his luks r not like kid ranveer so mrunal will luk better  or sum1 gud & secure type of prsn dont want repetition of jndsd where sum1 thot he & his jodi brought trps while that dipped the trps.
Why would someone playing ranveer's character will get insecure? He must be sure that his role in the show is of a parallel lead and that SV has got the titular role in the show. Whoever it may be, the fact will not change that only SV is the lead of the show.

Why would someone playing ranveer's character will get insecure? He must be sure that his role in the show is of a parallel lead and that SV has got the titular role in the show. Whoever it may be, the fact will not change that only SV is the lead of the show.
arre u dont know sum actors.
jndsd mein yehi hua tha. oderwise story was sumwat difft.
u urself said that.😉
Originally posted by tiny15

arre u dont know sum actors.
jndsd mein yehi hua tha. oderwise story was sumwat difft.
u urself said that.😉
Well this is not JNDSD and we don't have either vikram or his fans here. So we don't need to worry about such things. But I am definetly not sure about future...especially when the actress had a show with vikram earlier