Naamkarann

gaurav sareen's message to naamkaran fans

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lr95v8LTosg

itna hatred mila aise dat iwm buzz hs to b approached.feel sorry fr d actors.but cant help it.whthr nk cms bk or not but I cnt c dis shw.it wudnt hv hppn lyk dis if d show ws not forcefully shut.see star plus.u needed video messages to calm dwn fans during closing nd now evn to bring trps u r needing video messages.wow👏.dono show ko le dube.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have not seen the video nor do I intend to watch it, but no matter what is being done, no NK fan is going to give trps to KCL😛
They should try to woo the viewers who like watching regressive content and hearing crass language
roshni_az thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -DragonFire-

I have not seen the video nor do I intend to watch it, but no matter what is being done, no NK fan is going to give trps to KCL😛

They should try to woo the viewers who like watching regressive content and hearing crass language

ok let me brief u.he is telling he is also vry sorry dat d shw ws shut.it shudnt hv been.he hopes its s2 cms nd till then u wtch kcl.no one is at fault.not u nor us.basically he is saying ki abhi free ho to switch ovr to kcl.😆
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshni_az

ok let me brief u.he is telling he is also vry sorry dat d shw ws shut.it shudnt hv been.he hopes its s2 cms nd till then u wtch kcl.no one is at fault.not u nor us.basically he is saying ki abhi free ho to switch ovr to kcl.😆

Oh! he is trying to sympathize with Nk fandom and trying to gain their sympathy😆
I would prefer to do some productive work at that free time rather than wasting my time in watching KCL😃
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Gulzar and Aditi didn't like Nawab sahab's Belgium pics😛
It seems they didn't like his adventures of Belgium😆
roshni_az thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Gulzar and Aditi didn't like Nawab sahab's Belgium pics😛

It seems they didn't like his adventures of Belgium😆

aditi is in a not liking mode of zains pic lately..dis started frm laal ishq promo itslf.she likes zains pic but only whn other people like jahaan gulzie post thm.again a mystery😆
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshni_az

aditi is in a not liking mode of zains pic lately..dis started frm laal ishq promo itslf.she likes zains pic but only whn other people like jahaan gulzie post thm.again a mystery😆

May be she doesn't like the pics in which he is with other girls or a girl has clicked the pic😉
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I watched this video and when I did, pata nahi Kyun ek ajeeb sa sukoon mila...they are realizing that Naamkarann fans were not lying when they said they would boycott star plus!

As for his message...I wonder if these people watch their own show. I'm sorry but KCL mein agar there was something worth seeing then these people would not have to request people to watch the show. People are not watching the show because the content is terrible, simple as that. And while I understand that this is not the actors' fault, I think Dragon is completely right. they are trying to gain sympathy from viewers in an attempt to increase their TRP.

LOL it's funny to me that they could even THINK that KCL could EVER take the place of Naamkarann. Not in this lifetime.

Well the only good thing from this is that we know our voice is being heard..he said "even I hope that there is a Naamkarann season 2"..and this realization will only make NK fans fight harder :D
roshni_az thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sanjana-

I watched this video and when I did, pata nahi Kyun ek ajeeb sa sukoon mila...they are realizing that Naamkarann fans were not lying when they said they would boycott star plus!

As for his message...I wonder if these people watch their own show. I'm sorry but KCL mein agar there was something worth seeing then these people would not have to request people to watch the show. People are not watching the show because the content is terrible, simple as that. And while I understand that this is not the actors' fault, I think Dragon is completely right. they are trying to gain sympathy from viewers in an attempt to increase their TRP.

LOL it's funny to me that they could even THINK that KCL could EVER take the place of Naamkarann. Not in this lifetime.

Well the only good thing from this is that we know our voice is being heard..he said "even I hope that there is a Naamkarann season 2"..and this realization will only make NK fans fight harder :D

how stupid of thm to ask actually nk fds to c their shw.there r lots of othr people.it wud b btter if they askd thm.nk fd wud rather prefer to sleep thn to wtch dt show.
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm.
It seems like a damage control to pacify the fans. KCL is bad, no doubt in that. I might be the only one here, but I do feel bad for the guy coz he has no hand in our show going off air. Honestly I don't know why he's receiving so much hate.Plus he has said that even he wants NK 2 to happen. Whether he was faking the concern or not, I actually liked the way he spoke lol :P
And he was saying aap humein bhi pyaar de and stuff like that, it is actually a very common dialogue that everyone says anyway Edited by -Medico- - 5 years ago