Request for Segment at IF

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
It has been too long and we have not seen Aditi in any segment.
I am really interested to see GYM workout segment of Aditi... It would be really different to see her in such type of segment. May be she is also no more interested in doing interview sort of segments /gift segments.

Is it possible if we all together put a request on India Forums to conduct a gym segment with her?

Edited by Zeenish_Khan - 5 years ago
We definitely can request one😊 Though Im not sure how it should be proceeded😕
This seems like a good idea. Does someone know how to put our request out there to the concerned? Also, what i gathered is that seems like Aditi was approached for a few things. But seems like she didn't reciprocate any interest. I remember Raj baddhan mentioning this. 
I doubt whether aditi herself is cmfrtble in doing those segmnts which involves hr personal life.she hv done segmnts frm sets of nk,hotel in kolkata,zains house.but nvr any dayout sgmnts as such.If she is ok w8 it dn fans cn request to sbs sbb also.sbs conducts sgmnts on fans rqst.
Originally posted by roshni_az

I doubt whether aditi herself is cmfrtble in doing those segmnts which involves hr personal life.she hv done segmnts frm sets of nk,hotel in kolkata,zains house.but nvr any dayout sgmnts as such.If she is ok w8 it dn fans cn request to sbs sbb also.sbs conducts sgmnts on fans rqst.

but dayout segments does not necessarily involve actor's personal life
the organizer of the segment takes the actor to different places which may not be related to the actor's life
in fact in the Kolkata interview she revealed a lot about her personal life which no one was expecting her to reveal, like about her ex bf
Originally posted by -DragonFire-

but dayout segments does not necessarily involve actor's personal life
the organizer of the segment takes the actor to different places which may not be related to the actor's life
in fact in the Kolkata interview she revealed a lot about her personal life which no one was expecting her to reveal, like about her ex bf
yeah true.dnt knw y she hv nt done dayout sgmnt till now.I myslf open sbs evryday to c if its aditis day out or not.she is a known face now.so is it pssible dt she hs nt bn approached? 
I think Aditi is not so comfortable conducting interview segments. I feel she gets really shy. But she seems fine with the print interview. 
Please someone initiate the process or guide us how to request IF to conduct such a segment with Aditi.
Guys, IF has an instagram account! Could we all DM IF and request an interview segment of Aditi?
Good idea...really want to see Aditi on screen...a day out is a good idea.