•  
Posted: 5 years ago
I personally feel the show is loosing its charm,every episode is dragged
There's no suspense left.

What are your opinions?
Exactly...it's really boring to watch.
Pranali's character even after becoming a queen she's really dumb
Mother-son duo are really unbearable.always winning for them has become so easy because of pranali.🤢
Adhivan's character also really very boring. How could he think that eshwarya is willing to marry him. Atleast he can talk to eshwarya about their alliance  and get a straight answer from her.😕
 Misunderstanding between garima-adhivan-eshwarya is being dragged.
Coming to Dharini... In her POV as a mother she might be correct but she should at least have a thought that because of chegu only eshwarya and garima are alive.atleast she should call him sardar.

This is completely my overview regarding the show. Nowadays I almost stopped watching it
Originally posted by swathi_priya

Exactly...it's really boring to watch.
Pranali's character even after becoming a queen she's really dumb
Mother-son duo are really unbearable.always winning for them has become so easy because of pranali.🤢
Adhivan's character also really very boring. How could he think that eshwarya is willing to marry him. Atleast he can talk to eshwarya about their alliance and get a straight answer from her.😕
Misunderstanding between garima-adhivan-eshwarya is being dragged.
Coming to Dharini... In her POV as a mother she might be correct but she should at least have a thought that because of chegu only eshwarya and garima are alive.atleast she should call him sardar.

This is completely my overview regarding the show. Nowadays I almost stopped watching it
same here,after marriage track the show is goin round and round.
Now news started circulating that it might go off air.
ND ABTO OFF-AIR KI NEWS BHI AAI HAI