obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I happened to catch today's episode and i think cvs went too far in insulting the nandini's character.That makija or whatever his name kept on hurling insults on nandini and audience were doing their khusar phusar that scene was so irritating to watch.Chala hi jaa raha tha what's the need for this continuous undermining of the female lead? 🤢 .I want to puke on his face

Cvs plz undertone this kind of scenes i felt so uncomfortable that i was forced to change channel after sometime.Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think cvs are trying to undermine nandini's character. I think they are creating such situations so that she hits her rock bottom and start fighting back. Moreover, nandini still does not have the courage to even tell mauli about what she went through. She is still in the stage where fear is ruling her head and heart. Until she she starts talking about what happened to her , I don't think she will get courage to fight back and answer back to "leechads" like makhija and rajdeep. Her small attempts to fight back started when she told rajdeep to leave. I don't think that could have happened if she didn't cry and talked a bit to mauli who assured her of her support then and there.  
Nandini is delicate and naive but she is not weak. She finally saw what a husband should be like when she saw kunal and mauli' s nokjhok. She never saw that with rajdeep or her own dad. So yea it looks like she is taking her own sweet time to reach the stage where she starts fighting back but that is needed because years of conditioning does not get washed away in a few days 
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I felt disgusted too!! But I also think that they are making it worst for Nandini so that she starts fighting too!!
SamraagyiSamara thumbnail
hey,
this is samara, i agree the scene was crinch worthy where that man was accusing nandini and she didn't retort or slapped him for his behavior. My reaction was how they can show a lead this much weak, nandini should have behaved the way molly behaved. But then i realized that this side of nandini they are saving for rajdeep. Nandini will stand against rajdeep first and that will be major action packed scene, cvs dont want to ruin the high point of that particular scene thats why they have not planned some major action from nandini this time.  
I haven't watched this week's episodes. Had been very busy but just the clip of the party from colortv page, and I was so disgusted at this Mikhi guy. I want to puke in him. What a besharam and evil person. Not because of his insult but for daring to make himself look innocent or he's okay but the women who prostitute are bad. Such men are like that. They themselves will watch po*n, have sex with prostitutes, etc but then will hypocritically and shamelessly just insult the prostitutes and such services while making themselves free from any shame or anything for using such services. If prostitutes are bad, then what about the men who use them? They are hypocrites and shameless to insult others but ignore their own involvement. It's the men and such who keep prostitution and other such services in the business in the first place. At least, majority of such women are forced in to it and helpless but what about the men who use it? They are the actual evil ones. bas***ds.

And here toh he knew too Nandini didn't even want him that night, but this shameless had the guts to insult woman like Nandini but not at all ashamed to look at himself who was using such service. Felt so bad for Nandini. But not just such men, even the society in large is like that. They don't talk about men who uses such services but instead will talk shit about the prostitution only and women forced into it.Edited by _Darling_ - 5 years ago
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nandini has just started taking baby steps towards loving herself.. Towards believing that even she is worth anything... Towards knowing that she is much more than what Rajdeep has told her she is... N towards going against the injustices thrown towards her... She is just learning how to stand up... She us gonna need some time, to RUN...
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Darling_

I haven't watched this week's episodes. Had been very busy but just the clip of the party from colortv page, and I was so disgusted at this Mikhi guy. I want to puke in him. What a besharam and evil person. Not because of his insult but for daring to make himself look innocent or he's okay but the women who prostitute are bad. Such men are like that. They themselves will watch po*n, have sex with prostitutes, etc but then will hypocritically and shamelessly just insult the prostitutes and such services while making themselves free from any shame or anything for using such services. If prostitutes are bad, then what about the men who use them? They are hypocrites and shameless to insult others but ignore their own involvement. It's the men and such who keep prostitution and other such services in the business in the first place. At least, majority of such women are forced in to it and helpless but what about the men who use it? They are the actual evil ones. bas***ds.

And here toh he knew too Nandini didn't even want him that night, but this shameless had the guts to insult woman like Nandini but not at all ashamed to look at himself who was using such service. Felt so bad for Nandini. But not just such men, even the society in large is like that. They don't talk about men who uses such services but instead will talk shit about the prostitution only and women forced into it.

Bravo i agree with every word you wrote.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that Makhija do go a bit too far in his insults and also that the others just looked on and probably believed all he said. But that's the way of this world. Whatever happens it's the girl who is always wrong.

As for Nandini I agree with all that this is just the beginning for her to self-recognition and probably developing the courage to stand up first to Rajdeep and then probably the rest of the world.

Waiting for that moment to come.