Bepannaah

Yeh bhi hua Kabhi..! Jaise hua abhi..!!

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Heya forum walo🤗 I'm back with an adiya post..!! despite so much negativity around ..I want to make my point after all..

Disclaimer: Long post alert😆..n it cn go clumsy kyunki I suck in continuity 😳

AT walon ye tum logon ke liye nyi baat nhi hogi coz i have put my last night's rantings here collectively😳(but plz give it a read kyunki tum logon ne promise kiya tha😭😆) 

so let's get into the topic ...!!

har cheez sirf kali ya safed kyun hoti hai logon ko undono ke beech ka surmai rang kyun nhi dikhai deti hai...!!

" Any action repeated soon forms a habit, and habit allowed steady gains the strength" I wanna strt from wer i have ended ...pehle yeh dard yeh ehsaas se bilkul anjaan the adi aur zoya but now they surely knew the intensity of the pain they gonna get during this journey of proving each other wrong  ..!! In this process of purifying her pati's character , finally zoya falls down..she have tasted the dose of her own medicine ..seeing only one side of a coin every time, but this tym she recovered fro the pain soon..the reason behind this unfortunately or fortunately is Aditya Hooda..He knew that wud give her nothing but pain..he refused to take part with her is for the very reason..

ab jo bhi ho useh khud handle karna padega..useh khud face karna hoga

this was his gesture twrds the ajnabi ladki jise taqdeer paas laayi thi uske ..wen he was fed up giving her reasons, showing her the reality ..n that tym seeing the truth, knowing the reality she straight away took the last step of her lyf...

tum mein voh kuwat hai ?? kabiliyat hai??

hum mein bhi har musibat ka saamna karne ka hosla hai..!!hum ab bikhrenge nahi..!!

par ab zoya voh zoya nhi rhi ..voh zoya usee hospital mein badal gyi jaha voh Aditya ki "dost" banke wapas aayi thi...(not in the recent episodes but the hosp epi wer he purposely says ki yeh maine apne "dost" ke liye kiya tha) but she was not ready to be that..he brought her "hosla" back...n her hosla was none other than Aditya once again..his challenges his words effected her in the most positive way they can😳..bikhri hui zoya ko sameta Aditya ne 😭

Yeh dooriyaannn...!!!

today mere misunderstandings , unknown truths made a barrier between them..they were trying to break this bond of trust ...the bond of shared pain..once again they are parted ..the distances have made their path twrds Adiya ..

kabhi hua yeh bhi khali raahon pe bhi tu tha mere saath..

there was a time wen only adiya were there for each other ..supporting at evry point , helping at evry point...the one name they uttered despite being rivals at a time  was "Adityaaa" and "Zoyaaa" .. in the unkown road, in the offc , in the jungle, in the jail ..!!un saare unkahi baaton ko bina ek dusre ko kahe hi samajh lete the ..bina kuch sune hi sab sun lete the ..!!

kabhi tujhe milke lauta mera dil ye khali khali haath ..!!

She was standing there with an extended hand.. wen she made him her dost, her humdard ..😳 but he was not ready this tym...despite her acknowledgement he stood away from the reality ..he stood away from the truth that to make a closure permanently every factor shd be considered ...n wen she noted down the list of factors..he realizes that the path she chose wudnt be desirable ..never will that take them to a destination ...!!

hum ek acchi biwi nahi thi

she realizes it for a change ..she knows that she had flaws too..but she cudnt reason them as she didnt knew wer her love ...her companionship went wrong in case of her marriage ..to find those flaws ..she opens the bitter n dangerous truth of her husband's lyf ...n wen she discloses it ..she is fell apart ..she is broken into pieces ...How worst can be a wife's situation after knowing that the purity ..the symbol of their love doesnt remain their but it belongs to an "other" woman in her husband's lyf..!! the worst night mare a woman can have ..has become the truth of her lyf..her husband's infidelity had no bounds ...it was not her married lyf ..their married lyf anymore ...

but her hope, strength to face the truth didnt die ..!!Her underlying strength was his words(though unknown to her..tum nazuk ho kamzor nhi)..she collects her lost courage to finally end... to end those thoughts over her past.. that fairy lyf she was living ...

tujhko sab hi mein paa liya ..!!

she failed to understand him..she failed to see his view ..n she realizes it in tym ...but yet again she fails to make him know abt it ..she fails to make him understand...but as i said b4 they are always connected to each other emotionally..thats why she says... 

"unka yeh jaanna zaroori hai.."

yes he had the equal right as she does ...lyk she had the equal ryts to read pooja's diary ..he ..only he had the right to know the truth abt his wife's love crimes ...though it may be proved to be wrong by sakshi ...for now the sacchai they hav b4 them is this ..may it be a truth or a lie ..!! n it equally shattered him 😭...

hum unse lad rhe hai ..lekin unke khilaf nhi hai..!!

yeh bhi hua kabhi ...jaise hua abhi...

...yet again they are physically distant...verbally distant (talking against each other's words)..but the emotional distance remains zero..!!..as they found solace in each other's thoughts, in each other's eyes ..

He was hiding his pain in his eyes with those glares ...his moist eyes were evident wen she says him a selfish one ..yeah he was selfish ..he was selfish for his own reasons .. for his happiness on seeing zoya released from all the accusations ..for his own satisfaction that she is safe...for his own responsibility ..the responsibility he felt towards her ...for his own lyf ..as zoya meant to be his "lyf" (unknown to him)..for his own relief..the relief which he gets on seeing her relieved from the pain..n this is wer zoya fails ..she fails to see that selflessness in his eyes despite acknowledging his deeds😭

abhi some more ranting 😆..

arjun apni marzi se nhi gya hai zoya ki wajah se gya hai..!!

he was slightly wrong..as the sole reason for arjun's exit from the house was not zoya but also his dad..his pointless ..twisted plays led arjun to take that decision..but i dont find any fayda of arjun going out from Hooda house honestly😆 (kyunki jo bhi kiya zoya ne kiya voh sirf diary leke aaya tha zoya ke paas ..uske baad na kuch kiya na kuch karpaya ..so y blame only zoya??)

we were far from perfect..!

she crossed her limits saying this ...u were imperfect zoya ..u can proudly conclude that... but taking "we" does'nt come into picture until n unless u know the stry of both the persons in that marriage ...both their perspectives..feelings..opinions on their marriage ..with one testament u cnt go judge the world dude..!😆

tum mahaan tumhara pati bhagwan...!

Even Adi crossed his limits saying this ...pointing out sumbdy's flaws wen u urself keep ur lyf...ur marriage ..in "no entry for the strangers"mode is not recommendable  ..the word "its yash's baccha" gives u both the equal pain dude ..plz shaanth hojao ...!! U need to see her pain too ..not her words but in her gestures of giving her shoulder as a friend ..(aap chahe hume dushmann samjhe par ab bhi hum aapko apne dost samajhte hai)

But then...

yeh dono ek dusre ko ayina dikhane ke chakkar mein yeh bhool rhe hai ki khud hi ek dusre ke parchaiyan hai ...he was ryt on his part ..she was ryt on her part..the same words were told by adi once ..remember the divorce papers wala scene ..tum sirf yeh sochogi ki yash ko thand lag rhi thi😆..the offc wala scene in the riot epi ...ki tumhe chodke kisi aur ki patni ko chun liya usne ..the same was reciprocated by zoya today ...aap ki galtiya sab pe kab tak thopenge aap..!!..ki aap ki kamiya bhi hai iss shadi mein..dono ne limits cross ki hai apni apni andaaz mein...i felt ..which is jayas ..uska nafrat bhi jayas hai aur iska pyaar bhi ..

It was lyk a show down to each other tdy..adi suna rha tha  par..he was breaking frm inside then..which ended up his bhvr in the bar n in the hooda house tmrw..n she was broken... her courage was broken ...its not that she is broken literally but she took a step back for her 'apne' to save the innocent ppl being troubled by harsh...adi was saying the same ryt..n it happened ...that kinda woke her up tdy..n she gave the ryt point to him ki apne nafrat ke daal ko thodke dil ke paas pyaar ke khareeb aajao aur sacchai dekho..n he did it in the bar😭..after all they loved their partners selflessly ..he was ryt ..he knew pooja frm his childhood but the real pooja was far away from his imagination ..and zoya, she loved him for her lyf but the real yash did stop at a point ..he was never her 'apna' after that point tho iseh tho haarna hi tha😭...dekha jaaye tho aaj Adi jeet ke bhi haar gya apne aap se ..aur Zoya haar ke bhi jeet gyi ..apne past se..!! n I'm sure she will take Adi into that light soon..😳 ..n he will show the right path to her twrds the right destination soon...kyunki yeh dono saath hai tab hi tho baat hai..!! n their journey with each other will take twrds the truth eventually...inka yakeen inka saath deta aaya hai abhi tak ..ab na jaane kaunsa nya rishta kaunsi nyi dor bandhegi inhe ek dusre se..!!😳

Honestly weneva zoya gives her insights to Adi that makes him a better personality ..makes him realize his mistakes ..makes him to make up for wat he had done...n weneva he does the same to zoya it awakens her ..it shows her the reality..it shows the real face of the issue ..the real consequences...

Fanaa ho sabi dooriyaan...!!

She takes a step a back to move frwd a mile with him😳..I repeat a mile "with him" n same goes with Aditya😳 he gets his soul purified from her words ..she adds maturity to his personality..n he adds value to her maturity 😳

I love it ... how these two break the barriers of families...(despite ppl manipulating them n circumstances influencing them) to go on n think abt each other's perspective kal tak zoya was thinking from Adi's POV, ... tdy Adi strtd thinking abt her perspective during the bar scene ..I'm absolutely loving this fading distances between AdiYa...!! 

#Love AdiYa⭐️ # Love Bepannaah❤️

Here I end my post on a happy note that soon the truth (whch sakshi is gonna disclose today) will take over the charge n its gonna bring things closer to the closure they wanted(may the mystery continue till eternity 😛) ...n opening up a new chapter in their lyf......The rains gonna shower with a new fragrance(frndship) in thier lyf (as we know it frm OLVs😆)

YEH ANTH NHI AARAMBH HAI😳😆

P.C:  PG and CG, Bepannaah
P.S: not proof read (as usual)🤣..plz ignore typos😆
P.S: bashers /arguers plz control 😳😆 kyunki as I always say n stand on it ki main AdiYan hu..I dont mean to syd Adi or Zoya..!! but I syd AdiYa

P.S: Thank u for reading patiently...!! Love BPians🤗 

P.S: Maryam, Ayraa ye khaas tum logon ke liye 😳🤗

Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lamba post
nice analysis princu..
u have written correct lines for this situation 😃
Edited by Bushra_Munia - 5 years ago
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Awwe Thank you dear princuuu...
PRINCY dear buhat hi acha and neutral review hai, har scene ko dono angles se neutral rehte hoe discuss kiya hai. I loved the fact how u described k dono ki manzil aik hai, rasta b aik hai, bss manzil tk pohnchne ki technique alag hogae, lekin abhi b aik dosre ka soch rahe hn. K kahin apne tareekon se dosre ko tu nae dukh pohncha rahe.

I loved ur synopsis. At least something positive and neutral to the current track of AdiYa.
princy48 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AyraaMalik

Awwe Thank you dear princuuu...
PRINCY dear buhat hi acha and neutral review hai, har scene ko dono angles se neutral rehte hoe discuss kiya hai. I loved the fact how u described k dono ki manzil aik hai, rasta b aik hai, bss manzil tk pohnchne ki technique alag hogae, lekin abhi b aik dosre ka soch rahe hn. K kahin apne tareekon se dosre ko tu nae dukh pohncha rahe.

I loved ur synopsis. At least something positive and neutral to the current track of AdiYa.

aaww..thats makes me happy ayraa...😃😳 

@bold..well said 👏 that will be the unchangeable truth in the lives of Aditya and Zoya

Thanku so much for loving it 😳
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Positive analysis from always a positive soul amidst negativity😆 from where do u get so much strength to remain positive in all the mess?? 
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet0910

Positive analysis from always a positive soul amidst negativity😆 from where do u get so much strength to remain positive in all the mess?? 

Becoz she had that trust that patience to analyze everything in positive light.
Kehta h na positive in negative situation make a person wisdom😆
Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Princy I think we have already discussed most of this AT pe toh you know my viewpoints more or less but I am glad you are putting out your opnion here too. All I like to say is it is Adiya's journey so we have to look at this from that point of view. I think mostly what i have observed is people do not have hard feelings against Adiya as much as Poosh affair. If only that was handled properly this is a good going track.

And that parchai wala toh we have discussed so much in detail 😆 It is true Adiya try to show each other the mirror but in the process destroy each other. I know Adi has no support at the moment but compared to all Zoya still did try to understand him. she said if i was in his place would have done that. but she won;t say this to his face 😆

All in all loved the analysis 😳
Edited by Dragonfly88 - 5 years ago
princy48 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet0910

experiences of being impatient being impulsive made me patient😆..kabhi zamaane mein main bhi aise hi thi har baat pe rona har baat pe ghussa hona but sum situations sum experience in my lyf hav changed my bhvr n attitude towards life 😳

chal chod tujhe accha laga na post voh khafi hai mere liye😆...meri pyaari geethu🤗 love u😳
princy48 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rabialuvsadiya

Becoz she had that trust that patience to analyze everything in positive light.
Kehta h na positive in negative situation make a person wisdom😆

well said rabu🤗 haan kisiko ho na ho mujhe yakeen tha 😆
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Excellent Post Princy...Bepannaah is about Adiya..Everybody has their viewpoints.. 
Zindagi ek darpan hai aur darpan kabhi jhoot nahi bolta.. 

Aditya aur Zoya ki zindagi isi darpan ke jaise hogi..Hope so fingers crossed..🥱
Edited by Harshadholic - 5 years ago