Disha Vakani to never return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah?

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Disha Vakani to never return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah?

Disha Vakani who is popularly knowns as Dayaben because of the show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah might not come back to the show. Read to know the more story.

Written By Pooja Darade  Mumbai  Published: July 2, 2018 01:26 pm  79568 reads  3 comments 

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is one of the longest-running shows on TV. The show focuses on the lives of Daya, played by Disha Vakani and Jethalal played by Dilip Joshi and other people living in the Gokuldham society in the show.

Disha Vakani's Dayaben is one of the most loved characters in the show. However, last month, the actor took a break from the show due to her pregnancy. She was blessed with a baby girl. Fans are waiting for the actor to come back on the show. However, her latest Instagram post kind of looks like that she won't be returning to the show.

She shared a picture of her Dayaben avatar on her Instagram page and wrote, "Everyone is telling me to come back on show especially you all peoples. I really missed the trkmoc . I likely to come on show. But circumstances doesn't favour this . 
Thanks for understanding and supporting me ! Keep loving and watching Tarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah .  
#Dishadiloves 
#trkmoc"

Check out the post below:

Well, this is indeed a sad news for her and Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah fans. 

The makers are currently showing Disha Vakani's throwback scenes in the episodes so that fans don't miss her. But if she is really not planning to return to the show, well, she will be missed a lot by her fans now.

Disha started her career with Gujarati plays, and later even worked in Bollywood films like Devdas and Jodha Akbar before Taarak Mehta happened to her. She is a part of the show since the time it was launched in 2008, and has a huge contribution in the consistently high TRP ratings of the show. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is also the longest running Indian sitcom and has entered the Limca Book of World Records for this feat. It is currently in its tenth running year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
If disha doesn't come back will she be replaced?
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is that her own insta? Maybe she'd get replaced but people won't accept it.