TrollBaaaz Corner#32(invites only) - Page 120

Posted: 5 years ago
And Shivaay ka doing this Prinku ke liye I can understand a little bit more because he is at the moment still reeling under all the emotional blows and helplessness regarding her condition and it is a life and death situation so he is just not thinking but Anika ka doing this for Gauri is harder to understand. I will even buy into Anika protecting Gauri from the truth when she was a child but to marry a madman out for retribution just to keep the truth from Gauri is something hard to digest.
And not that Gauri has been shown to be someone fragile who will shatter if she discovers the truth nor is she a child nor is it some life threatening kind of situation πŸ˜•
Originally posted by soapsuds

And Shivaay ka doing this Prinku ke liye I can understand a little bit more because he is at the moment still reeling under all the emotional blows and helplessness regarding her condition and it is a life and death situation so he is just not thinking but Anika ka doing this for Gauri is harder to understand. I will even buy into Anika protecting Gauri from the truth when she was a child but to marry a madman out for retribution just to keep the truth from Gauri is something hard to digest.
And not that Gauri has been shown to be someone fragile who will shatter if she discovers the truth nor is she a child nor is it some life threatening kind of situation πŸ˜•

LOL Shivaay doing this for Prinku is also a VERY half-baked premise...your sister is dying so you go and MARRY another girl? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...matlab him trying to destroy Anika would have made some sense...him going and marrying her PRINKU ke liye looks like a pretty dumb scene cuz they didn't bother clarifying the subtext regarding Nikhil today...it was all just about behen pyaari PrinkuπŸ˜†

Anika doing this for Gauri toh obviously dumb hai hi as we already discussed in the thread.  The entire premise for the shaadi is damn weak this time despite the extra "darkness" lathered on...last time Anika being coerced cuz of Sahil made some sense...this time her characterization is too weak to connect with regarding her motivations. 

Shivaay ko toh currently free pass mil gaya hai cuz he's deranged so anything goes under that umbrella for nowπŸ˜†...that still doesn't really make his reason for marrying her that understandable or coherent. 
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
Now I am beginning to doubt whether HS loves SSO as much as everyone thinks she does. She made him look so menacing in that last scene. How is ever going to pull back from this? How will any light shine on him if she makes him so dark? RU Shivaay was menacing to those who crossed him but even at his worst he was never that to Anika.
But NM has been really impressive these last 3 episodes. Consistently. And tomorrow I am looking forward to Surbhi's ace performance and yet not looking forward to seeing a completely broken Anika with that dead look in her eyes. And I am all the more impressed ke yeh 30 hr marathon shoot mein ke kiya with 18 yrs long stretch running into the wee hours on the last day before he left.
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL Shivaay doing this for Prinku is also a VERY half-baked premise...your sister is dying so you go and MARRY another girl?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...matlab him trying to destroy Anika would have made some sense...him going and marrying her PRINKU ke liye looks like a pretty dumb scene cuz they didn't bother clarifying the subtext regarding Nikhil today...it was all just about behen pyaari PrinkuπŸ˜†

Anika doing this for Gauri toh obviously dumb hai hi as we already discussed in the thread. The entire premise for the shaadi is damn weak this time despite the extra "darkness" lathered on...last time Anika being coerced cuz of Sahil made some sense...this time her characterization is too weak to connect with regarding her motivations.

Shivaay ko toh currently free pass mil gaya hai cuz he's deranged so anything goes under that umbrella for nowπŸ˜†...that still doesn't really make his reason for marrying her that understandable or coherent.

For his marrying her theyhave failed to clearly show his motivations. What I meant is somewhat and mind you I said somewhat πŸ˜† his being deranged because of Prinku one can understand more than Anika's reaction over Gauri given the circumstances. Only relatively speaking. Otherwise to shaadi ka reason is half baked hi hai. They needed to show more clearly how Shivaay's feelings for Anika are a big part of it even if he doesn't understand his own motivations. That part was there in the first forced shaadi but is missing in this one or is shown very erratically and inconsistently.
Edited by soapsuds - 5 years ago
Originally posted by soapsuds

Now I am beginning to doubt whether HS loves SSO as much as everyone thinks she does. She made him look so menacing in that last scene. How is ever going to pull back from this? How will any light shine on him if she makes him so dark? RU Shivaay was menacing to those who crossed him but even at his worst he was never that to Anika.
But NM has been really impressive these last 3 episodes. Consistently. And tomorrow I am looking forward to Surbhi's ace performance and yet not looking forward to seeing a completely broken Anika with that dead look in her eyes. And I am all the more impressed ke yeh 30 hr marathon shoot mein ke kiya with 18 yrs long stretch running into the wee hours on the last day before he left.

Only NOW you're beginning to doubt?🀣

Oh she deffo loves him the most...but at the same time she loves "dark" and "beast" mode too...so this is a clash of her two biggest loves...SSO and beast mode...but she still loves either more than Anika whom she always undermines for the sake of giving Shivaay more basis for his actions...lol is baar bhi wohi kiya hai. 

Surbhi isn't going to get to do much tomorrow other than be a zinda laash for the shaadi and look stricken over being called the R word...then epi will shift to her being trashed by the whole mohalla...I'm not sure how if I can sit through the whole extended humiliation spectacle...might have to forward through. 

Yeah NM-SC did quite a lot in their marathon shoot that day...but Anika-wise they just didn't quite live up to things for me I have to say...would have been more exciting if her reactions got more nuance too...but it was all ofcourse centered around Shivaay's deranged act...aage toh sab pata hi hai what's coming per the precaps etc...