"Yes, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" - SaDika OS

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey everyone! I'm not new here. but i wasn't active much to be noted as known one.

Wrote something on SaDika, hope you guys will like😃

Disclaimer : After the starting SaDika scene on episode 93...
Spare the grammar mistakes😆

"Ab jo mere paas aayenge woh Yash honge

He took the glass furiously & gulped down the last drop of drink in it

"jo mujhe chooenge woh Yash honge

With that burning sensation in both the heart & throat, he closed his eyes tight in frustration & slammed the glass down, only to took the bottle in front of him

"Kisike hone ya na hone se agar mujhe farak padega woh Yash honge

Her words did a number on him, the shattered glass pieces of the bottle in front of him shows it all! Even with gautham being a hurdle in his love story, he never felt this rage or helplessness before, may be its because he knew that a woman like Vedika will never accept a guy like gautham as her's. But with Yash, its different.

Though he consoles himself every time that there is nothing between them and all they doing is just a drama, those words about her belonging to someone else pierced a knife in his heart. She may went upto mandap with gautham, but she never talked about anyone else like this. Though he can console himself again by thinking she just said that to make him understand her point, that "SaDika can never happen, still it hurts. IT REALLY HURTS.

"Okay Arya, Take care of yourself, don't bother uncle, aunty much...Okay?! Good night

She finally cut the call after both of them shared about the things happening in their life in each other's absence. In the whole conversation, the max Arya talked was only about Sahil. As much as Vedika tried to ignore or change the topic, the more Arya talked about him.

With a high sigh she started thinking about the special bond between Sahil & Arya. Its not just any other friendship & Sahil definitely not showing all this love on Arya because she is Vedika's daughter.

May be their friendship started because of the vedika connection, but the affection between them was clearly more than what it was in the starting. Way he risked his life to save her, being there for her when ever she needs him, At this very small, him trying to be a father figure to her daughter is what made Vedika to fall for him more & more.

Yes, she fell in love with him the moment when she listened to his advice to arya after saving her from gautham's goons. With all the things that happened in their life, he not only proved being a good person or a good partner or a good friend, but also as a good father figure to her daughter, which is what all she needed for the past 15years after her hubby's demise.

Life is not a bed of roses, especially when you're raising up a daughter alone. She never thought about getting re-married to someone else, since she afraid if that person may not accept Arya as his own. Sahil even crossed that hurdle too, which easily lead a way for him to have a special place in her heart. That eye-lock with tears after Arya left & Vedika came to nurses his wounds, screamed each other's feelings but only to be remained in the silence.

Now with Yash being in the place of her fiance, she is afraid about Arya's reactions towards the news. She shared everything with her, except about the deal with Yash. Because she knew Arya will never accept anyone else in her father's place, if not Sahil.

Convincing Arya is a second thing, while she couldn't able to convince herself to accept this relationship at the first place. Day by day its really becoming hard for her to convince her heart, As much as she tried to threw him out of her mind & heart, the more he got settled there.

Suddenly the convo between them in the morning played in her mind again...for the nth time.

"Kaisa lagta hai apko jab woh apke paas aatha hai

The way her stomach tightened whenever he approaches her closer.

"kaisa lagta hai jab woh apko choota hai

The feel of his lingering fingers on her skin...

"jab uski saanson ki garmahat aap se takrati hai

Heatness in the air, whenever their breath collides...

"kya aap ki dil ki dhadakne tees ho jati hai?

High speed of running horses like heartbeats whenever he is around...

"hath kapne lagta hai?

Those shivering hands & legs whenever she thought about his hands on her skin & his body flushed against her own...

"maathe par paseena aane lagte hai apke?

Those newly formed sweat on her forehead even with the thoughts of him...

Gasping the fresh air, she gripped on the window railing highly frustrated about their forbidden love. Only if there wasn't this age difference, she couldn't ask for anything more. Having a life partner like Sahil is what all a girl could ask for. Though she can have it all for herself, she is afraid to do so!

With a thud sound made her to come out of her dream world, she followed the noise to find Sahil struggling on the stairs in drunken state. Since it was late night, everybody in the house slept already except these two love birds, who couldn't sleep because of each other.

"Sahil She approached him, but only to be stopped him.  "Im fine Vedika ji..i can handle myself he dropped his hand down which he rose to stop her from nearing him. She noticed him taking the car keys, which he dropped while struggling with his steps.

"You can't drive Sahil, its not safe. She about to touch his hand to get the keys only to be shushed by him. "i repeat it for the last time Vedika ji, I can handle myself he said with lil anger, which is new for her. "And you don't have to take care of me anymore. since you made it very clear that I matter nothing to you those about-to-fall-down fresh tears in his eyes crushed her heart into zillion pieces.

"Don't do this sahil, I didn't meant it in that way..of course you matter to me. She slowly held his hand, not to get the keys but to assure her words. "Really? Then Act like you didn't meant for once! All this while I've been worn my heart on my sleeves involving the risk of getting it broken & crushed, but I had enough! As you said,now you have Yash in your life to take care of, so let me be

"Sahil... she tried to talk, but he wasn't in the mood to talk or listen, as he about to pass by, she held his forearm and slowly dragged him before her. "Enough of your sulking now sahil & it doesn't suit you anyway! He frowned at her new attitude, which she got ever since she entered the house as yash's fiance.  "You can do whatever you want, but drunk driving isn't gonna happen & im not allowing you to risk your own life and also risking someone else life out there. So just shut up & do what I say she firmly held his arms & dragged him up to his room, while he followed her like a sweet lil puppy.

As she nudged him into his room & lock the door, so they might not disturb other's in the house. He pinned her back to the door  as soon as she turned to him. "What are you doing? she asked firmly trying to show his presence doesn't affect her at all. But those trembling lips and her abnormal breathing betrayed the brave act & she knew she failed, when she noticed his smug face & that lil smirk formed on his lips.

"DAMN, THAT SMIRK! she closed her eyes tight & cursed herself for losing her control that easily. "Try as much as you want, but I know that you love me he said it once again for the nth time. He slide his hand on her bare waist & pulled her flush against his body. She gasped at the sudden contact & held his hand to stop him from moving it further. "Be in your limits Sahil, im someone else fiance now! she tried to sound convincingly, but she failed again. With him around, she can never act fake.

He giggled sadly & leaned on her, dropping his forehead on the door beside her head. "Nice try, but you know what, it doesn't work on me anymore...all this "im here for a plan, im Yash's fiance, I don't love you things doesn't work on me anymore... With his hot breaths on her bare shoulder, she gripped her saree to control her urge to hug him.

"All this while you tried to convince me that you belong to someone else & tell you what, You failed. Now lemme try & convince you that you belong to none but only me She frowned thinking what he is trying to do & gasped when she felt his lips on her shoulder. "Sahil... she weakly protest, but when those lips on her skin formed a curve, she knew she wasn't convincing again.

Her hand on his goes easy, when he slide it further, tightening his grip on her waist & pulled her body against his. both her hands went to grip his jacket as her knees goes weak while he gave those kisses on her shoulder & traveled his lip above to her neck.

All those wet kisses on her jaw line set her skin on fire & she felt butterflies in her stomach when his hand explored her skin further. When he moved above to her lips, both of them opened their eyes & held the contact for a while...when he leaned on to capture her lips, she closed her eye tight, by gripping his jacket for support & felt disappointed after a while, when she didn't felt his lips on her.

"Don't worry...you know, I'll never force myself on you saying this he let her free and took a step back,struggling with his unsteady legs. When he is about to knocked down by something on the floor, she saved him by pulling him closer & collided on the door again.

"...Thanks he said by having his hands on the door beside her for the support. "Really? act like you didn't meant it for once! his words echoed on her mind, with her hands on his jacket, she pulled him closer & captured his lips with her's. Sahil was taken by surprise, but happily kissed her back, by pouring all his love. When they ended the kiss for air, he looked at her in surprise, while she couldn't met his eyes.

"Whats that for? he asked with a lil hope again, while she answered nothing, slowly dragged & laid him on the bed.  She sat there beside, by pulling the bedspread over him.  By caressing his hair, she put him to sleep within seconds. "You love me right?! he asked in his sleep. it take a few seconds for her to answer, "Yes, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" she said in tears, feeling a weight lifted from her heart, while he smiles thinking that she is confessing in his dreams. "And im saying this now, because you aren't gonna remember this in the morning she leaned down & place a kiss on his cheek, slowly left the room without making a noise.

Edited by SatrupaKiAnami. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud7 thumbnail
Wowww os vo bhi sadika pr 
I shall save it offline n comment later. 
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
That is superb beautiful I really love shall we have more os please
AnnieRoy16 thumbnail
This is so beautifully written. Loved it so much! ❤️
Iqru thumbnail
Damnn Sooo Amazinggg love itt.❤️
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was so lovely...i loved the ending..it was so cutee😳
he thinking she confessed in his dream and she saying that you wont remeber anything tomorrow😭
that was emotional and cute same time..
loved it keep giving us these kind of peices😛
hope to see you more here
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parud7

Wowww os vo bhi sadika pr 

I shall save it offline n comment later. 

hope you'll like it😃
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: name2saakshi

That is superb beautiful I really love shall we have more os please

Thank You!

Will definitely try :)
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnieRoy16