Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra TS: Tere Intezaar Mein (Part 11 on pg 49 on 19/6/2020)

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hlo friends
I'm here again with a new story
I started it as an os but later converted it into TS
Starting with first part.
Hope you will like it...

Scroll down for Charater sketch...
Edited by Kadianvi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Charater Sketch
Ishita Iyer-Sincere, strict, serious, introvert, professional but kind at heart also and loves her loved ones.

Raman Kumar Bhalla-Sincere towards profession, enjoys his life fully, well mannered, extrovert, loves his family but innocent for outside world.

Let's see how will they become Ishra...

Scroll down for first part...
Kadianvi thumbnail

Index

Part-1 Scroll down

Part-2

Part-3

Part-4

Part-5

Part-6

Part-7

Part-8

Part-9

Part-10

Part-11

Edited by Kadianvi - 3 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Part-1

Two men entered in a big office and went to reception. 

One man-Excuse me, my self Om Prakash Bhalla and he is my son, Raman Kumar Bhalla. We want to meet your boss. 

Receptionists looked at them surprised and asked, 

Recep-From Bhalla group of companies? 

Mr Bhalla-Yes. 

Receptionist composed herself and asked if they have any appointment to which they denied. 

Recep-I'm sorry sir but I can't allow you without appointment. 

Mr Bhalla-We can understand but I'm a good friend of Vishwanathan Iyer. I have shortage of time, I just want to meet your mam for sometime. 

Receptionist told them to wait till she will ask manager of their boss as mam is out of office for a meeting. She called the manager and informed him same. Receptionist told to Bhallas that Mam has very busy schedule so she can't meet them. Raman was about to say something but Mr Bhalla stopped him and was asking to fix an appointment when someone called him from behind. Both saw each other and hugged. 

Mr Bhalla-Kaise ho Raghu Nath, itne dino bad mil rhe hai. 

Raghu-I'm fine. Kaise milte tumhe to foreign Jane ke bad India ki yad nhi aayi. 

Raman-Hello uncle. 

Raghu-hello beta. All good. 

Raman nodded while Raghu asked what they are doing here to which Mr Bhalla said that they came to meet Vishwa's daughter and Raghu but she was out and busy. Raghu told them that she managed the whole business after Vishwa's death so she remains always busy. He told them to come inside. Raman got a call so he stayed back to attend the call while Raghu took Mr Bhalla inside. He asked the reason of him coming to India after long. Mr Bhalla informed that they are shifting permanently in Delhi to which Raghu became more eager to know the reason. Mr Bhalla told that he came to give marriage invitation to them. Raghu became sad hearing it but when he continued saying it's their daughter, Simmi's marriage, he got relieved but again got sad and a little angry on him when Mr Bhalla said that Raman is also going to engage in Simmi's reception party. 

Raghu-Om, I think you forgot that you promised Vishwa... 

Om-Vishwa ne Ishita ko btaya tha uske baare mein? 

Raghu denied after thinking for few seconds. 

Om-So please Raghu, don't talk about that, please forget that, I can't do anything in it now. 

Raghu nodded when Raman came there. Mr Bhalla gave them card with sweets and told him to come in marriage from the very first ceremony along with Ishita. Raman told that they have to leave for some work. Mr Bhalla asked if he can meet Ishita to which first Raghu denied but later told that if they are going to live in their old house then they will be living a few kilometres away only so he can meet Ishita but in early morning as that is the only time she will be free. Mr Bhalla told that yes they are living in old house and will came to meet Ishita with his whole family and left. Raghu took out his mobile and said, 

R-Mihir, don't inform Ishita about all this now. I will talk to her later peacefully. 

Other side-No need to talk uncle as I heard everything. 

R-Ishita beta... 

I-Relax uncle, I'm fine. I don't have any problem with it. And it will be good if we will go in the flow. 

R-Ok. 

Both cut the call. Raghu was disturbed thinking if he should do something or not and finally decided to let it go like this only. Om, Vishwa and Raghu were three besties from 8th class. Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer studied business together in Delhi but Raghu studied law in Mumbai but they were in contact. Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer had their family business so they continued with it. Both got married and living in Delhi together a little far away from each other. Their wives also became good friends. After few years Bhalla shifted to New York, slowly Bhallas contact broke with Mr Iyer and Raghu on regular basis but their friendship stayed in their hearts. Raghu was living in Mumbai with his wife but he lost her in an accident, Mr Iyer took him to his house as he was too broken and slowly he started living with them. He got bonded well with Ishita, he always considered her as his daughter. Mrs Iyer died due to some disease when Ishita was in class 8th while Mr Iyer died due to sudden heart attack when suddenly his business suffered a huge loss, that time Ishita was working with him and after his death, Raghu and Mihir (he was orphan working in their company, he started working under Ishita & soon both became like siblings & he too started living with them) somehow handled her and made her strong to face the situation and she overcame it and worked hard & again their business came on top. In all this Ishita became hard for world but soft for her loved ones only. 

Next day morning, Raghu got a call from Mr Bhalla and he called them at Iyer mansion. Bhallas (Mr and Mrs Bhalla and their four children) reached iyer mansion which is a large one with garden, swimming pool, gym, everything and so much security too. Raghu came to welcome them and met everyone. He took them in garden. They were sitting when Romi saw a young lady giving water to the plants and said a little loud making her heard. 

Romi-(smiling)-Wow uncle, Aapke yahan itni khoobsurat ladkiya kam karti hai. 

That lady heard it and turned to see who is there and got surprised seeing whole Bhalla family. Simmi slapped Romi and said, 

Simmi-Chup kar, aawara panti se kabhi fursat mili ho to pta ho Na tujhe. Give respect, otherwise you don't know about her anger. Uncle, she is Ishita, na. 

Raghu nodded in yes. Ishita was coming there while everyone was looking at her, especially Raman & Romi, 

Romi-She is too beautiful. 

Simmi & Rinki heard him & turned towards them. Both saw them lost. Simmi came near them said, 

Simmi-Nhi, she is beauty with brain. Raman bhai, think one more, she is much better than your shagun. 

Raman glared at her & composed himself while Ishita came there and looked at Raghu. 

Raghu-Ishita beta, you couldn't meet them yesterday so I called them. 

She smiled lightly & greeted all of them while Romi said sorry. 

I-It's ok. May be, you didn't learn how to talk to a girl in America. 

He again said sorry while Simmi & Rinki laughed at him, then all settled. Mr Bhalla apologised to ishita as he couldn't come when Mr Iyer died as they were also facing problems in business that time, he was ill and his treatment was going on. Ishita's eyes got moist but she composed herself and said it's ok. Mrs Bhalla invited her in marriage after two weeks. She accepted. Servants came with tea and snacks for them. Raghu asked if everything is arranged or not to which Mr Bhalla said that they came after long time and having some problems in arranging everything. Raghu told that he will help them. They were discussing when Mrs Bhalla noticed that Ishita is sitting silently and just answering when Simmi and Rinki asked her something. She asked Ishita if she can help in their shopping which is left till now. First, she denied saying she doesn't have time but Raghu asked her to help them and she agreed for him. Ishita told them about her designer and she took Simmi & Rinki inside to show her collection. Seniors were busy in talking. Initially, they asked & Raghu told them how Ishita suffered, struggled & became successful. They praised her. Then seniors got busy in their conversations leaving Raman & Romi bore. Romi took Raman inside saying they also need some suggestions for their shopping. They went inside & servant took them to Ishita's room where trio girls were discussing about Simmi's dresses. Romi too joined them. They were talking to Ishita while Raman noticed that Ishita was not smiling genuinely, just keeping a faked smiling face. They were busy when a servant came & informed to Ishita that her manager came with a client for some urgent work. They went downwards & she saw her new client. Raghu asked if she called them but she denied & asked why they came suddenly. 

Client-Good morning Miss Iyer, I'm sorry to disturb you in morning itself but it was urgent. 

Ishita-What happened, Mr Agarwal?  Any problem? 

Agarwal-Actually, you know about my mother's heath. I have to go back to Mumbai urgently for her now. I don't know when I will get time so thought to complete this work now only. I had read all papers and signed also. I talked to supervisor of the event too. So, without any problem you can do that event as per your wish but sorry I can't help you more right now. 

Ishita-It's totally fine with me. You don't worry, I will manage everything. You take care of your mother, she is more important. 

He thanked her & left after giving her papers. That's when Mihir entered inside. 

Mihir-Di, why did Mr Agarwal come here? 

I-He had to go back urgently so he came to give me papers of that event. We have to manage it. 

Mihir-Oh, you don't worry di, I will handle it. 

Raghu introduced Mihir to Bhallas & after sometime Bhalla's went back. Simmi insisted Ishita to join her in last shopping & after much insistence, she agreed & it was decided that Raman, Romi, Rinki, Simmi, Mihir & Ishita will go for shopping together next day.

Here I'm ending this part. It's already too long, so rest will be in next parts. Waiting for reviews...
Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated new story. Hope you will like it...
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting nice lovely superb update dear
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations dear for ur first story
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4