Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa SS: Tera Gham..Mera Gham..Ek Jaisa Sanam(Last pt updated 28.07.18

maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is a very simple story containing 4/5 parts with almost no twists and turns...revolving mostly around RaYa and their life...
The scene begins from where Krishna Kapoor was invited by Priya to Kapoor Mansion during the Kapoor Industries 20 years celebration...

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Dhoop mein jalte hue tann koo

Chhaya pedh ki mil gayi

Roothe bacche ki hansi jaise

Phuslane se phir khil gayi...

Ram leaves the place as soon as he sees KK...

Priya follows her to the green room...

She finds Ram standing motionless...facing the window...the darkness dispersing over...seems like thousands of bees dinning outside...creating an unpleasant sound all over...

Priya scarcely stands beside him...keeps a hand on his shoulder...which he detaches instantly...Priya tries to turn his face toward her...in response to which he tweaks her wrist...Priya looks up to him...both affords a glimpse of each other's teary sight...Ram's uncertain vision makes Priya realize what a mess she has put both of them into...Priya strokes her hand in his hair which finally makes him react...this...what is in between us is not really "love love na Priya?  Then why this fake concern huh? You know what, I have always lived a fake life...I conquered almost everything...still always lived a hollow, incomplete life...even if that was not genuine, at the end of the day, It used to bring a fake smile on my face pacifying myself that I am somehow happy, I have a family' with me...but no, you had to come in between and destroy it Priya...he trembles her by her shoulder why Priya? You are going to leave me anyway right? Then why did you bring Krishna Kapoor here, even knowing that how important day it was for Kapoor industries? You once promised me that you would never make any attempt to talk or to meet her, doesn't the word Promise' make any sense to you anymore? Din't you think at least for once that how would it make me feel Priya? Why have you always tried to dig into my past, am I such a bad being to be loved in my present? That lady left me all alone even being my real mother, and my step mother at least stood by my side...Ram couldn't control his tears while saying this..he hides his  teary face on her shoulder...which she supports by a gentle touch of her chin to his hair...

He roars for a while...if I had been that bad, then why did you say you love me when I made you drunk that day? You know what hurts more, that I am in love with that person who just can't trust me...but once it was you who told me that trust can be the only base of our relationship...i have always been deprived of true love Priya...everybody has always used me for their own purposes.. one way or the other...and you are none different Priya...you could love only my strengths, not my weaknesses!

Priya..who was silent till now...feels like countless needles piercing into her ...making her feel defenseless...what would she answer him? She doesn't even know what could create such a rift between a mother and a son, that too a dutiful son like Ram...she doesn't even know if she can actually execute her plan to reveal the true faces of Niharika, Siddhant and others. 

Her inaudible state makes Ram even more irate...Ram wiping off his tears...enough is enough Priya...everyone has played enough...now it's my turn to put this game into an end...you want divorce right? You will get what you want, tomorrow is going to be your last day here, I will set you free! His each word spikes in her mind...making her heart beating faster...

After a pause, she somehow murmurs: Ram, if tomorrow is going to be the end, can we spend this moment as our forever? On that very moment, both tend to sideline what had just happened between them in the past few days, Ram comes closer to her and rests his face on her shoulder...moistening her upper cover of the sleeve.. the man who was shattered inside feels like regaining the silhouette... which would safeguard him against all the odds..

An hour or some passes...Priya cuddling this overgrown kid in her embrace...

After a while, Priya lifts up his face...lightly runs her hand throughout his wet chin.. her lips gently touches his.. Nuzzling his nose...he could simply feel her breathe...

He surrendered himself to her completely.. reasoning if this was a lie, he would prefer to choose this to any other truth of life...

Precap: what is seen is not always the truth and what is the truth cannot always be seen!

Edited by maliha.islam - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyaaakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it dear
Please please continue soon
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start... looking to read more
maliha.islam thumbnail

"Toofan ko ana hai

Akar chale jana hai

Badal hai ye kuch pal ka

Chakar dhal jana hai" 

After a while, Ram breaks the grip.. he moves back and sticks around the window...Priya comes forward...and embraces him from the backside...A stream of tear flows down...moistening Ram's face...which Priya caress with her lips...Ram closes his eyes...Priya nuzzles each and every sopping portion of his face.. he rubs his swelling eyes ...Priya plants a kiss on his eyelashes to lessen the discomfort.. she strokes her hand throughout his moisture forehead to wipe out the sweat...she moves closer to reach to the upper surface of his frons...the proximity makes her realize how swiftly his heart was beating...she unlocks the first few buttons of his shirt...lowers down her face to place a kiss on his heart which soothes more the soul than the mind...the heartbeat seems to catch its usual pace..the eternity comes to a standstill...as somewhere on the earth, two souls were engrossed in one devotion that the Tomorrow never comes..

Next morning dawns shining...Ram opens up his eyes...smiles looking at the composed face of her...her smudged vermilion  framing a poised sight of her...he gets out of the bed...the earrings and the bangles spreading on the side table bring a wide grin on his face.. he drapes the loose end of her saree which wakes her up..she tries to cover up with the quilt...Ram silently wraps her saree...she sighs in hesitation...what if he questions her about last night? The thought of losing him in the course of the battle she is in with Niharika shakes her up to the core...

Ram thinking, why there is always a fear in her eyes that I won't believe her? Why does she act unusual only when my family is around? That day when we were in the hotel room (Episode 213), there was an uncanny yarn in her eyes wanting me to find out the truth, her eyes were clearly depicting the fear that she believes I wouldn't be believing her if she reveals her plan to me? Why did she start behaving abnormal after the Nutz-Kartik incident? Am I concluding to the right direction?

Ram being engrossed in deep thought, starts folding her pallu in an inconsistent manner...while putting her pallu on her shoulder Ram senses that Priya is sweating profusely.. sensing the arising tension, he starts the conversation:  kya soch rehi ho Priya? Mujhe tumse koi jawab ki umeed nai hai...I have my answers! Me bas tumse itna kehna chahta hu ki tum apni emotions ko samjho aur unki respect karo! These lines remind Priya of Krishna Kapoor...he resembles his mother in so many ways...then how could he nurture such a wrong thought in his mind about his own mother? Priya looks up with confusion..

Ram continues: Look Priya..every person has a chapter in life that they do not want read out loud...I also have some unrevealed truth that I do not want to accept as my reality because I have learnt how to live with those...if I reveal those parts of my life...I have to deal with some other facts as well which I do not want to..but as it says...your past always haunts you...and so is doing mine..but Priya...when you love someone you need to trust that person fully that if he is reluctant to accept something, there must be a reason behind it..if you love me so much, then why can't you trust me Priya?

Finally Priya breaks the silence...I trust you Ram!

R: then why the hell can't you tell me what you are up to?

P: Ram, everyone has some limitations...so do I! What if you don't believe me, then I would lose your trust as well! And I won't be able to live with that Ram!

He holds Priya's hand and utters with determination: if you don't trust me, that's  your choice Priya.. but I do! And I won't live in peace until I find out your plan.

Saying this, he leaves the room...leaving Priya in utter doubt: which hidden truth he was talking about?

Late morning, Kapoor Industries:

Ram gets irritated seeing an incomplete financial report on his desk...the accounts team defends saying as some of the transactions couldn't be verified hence it remained unreconciled. They provide him with the printed copy of those missing transactions, which surprises Ram as all of them were from the same date, wasn't it the day when Nutz went missing? Such a big amount got transferred without any written approval? He calls out Jenny and directs her to find the accounts to which these got transferred.  With the help of the risk management team, Jenny finds out that it got transferred to a confidential account by Niharika Kapoor. On further investigation, she also concludes that the account holder is a member of a notorious kidnapping party of Mumbai. He instructs Jenny to call up the account holder to Kapoor industries and what that person reveals to Ram, leaves Ram in another shock!  Why would Maa kidnap Choti, he questions to himself...suddenly the puzzle falls into place..because of that kidnapping issue, Sharmas' got arrested, Priya left KM...then she came back on request of Niharika and demanded to file for a divorce!

Ram wheezes in depression: what we always fear of, why do it actually happens to us huh!

Late evening, Kapoor mansion:

Ram in a conversation with Niharika:

Ram: Maa, as you all are aware of the current state of my relationship with Priya...moreover, whatever she did yesterday, after that it is impossible for me to stay with her anymore...I have promised her that I will set her free today! Niharika just couldn't believe her ears...her expressions were no way hidden from Ram.. remarking which he continues: But Maa, I have decided to transfer all my shares to Priya's name, after all, I had loved her with all my heart...that's a different thing that whoever I loved in my life, has left me...only you were there to stand by me through all the thick and thins...Ram take a hold of her hands...Maa, I have taken the right decision na? If Priya is not there in my life, what would I do with my wealth...Niharika takes her hands away instantly...says in a bit louder tone: Ram...are you in your sense?? Do you even know what you are blubbering? She screams out: that lady...just doesn't love you, why can't you accept the fact? You will give her away all your shares? What about me, what about my kids? Don't you ever dare to forget that it was me who was with you in all stages of your life...what do you feel? I did that for nothing? No way Ram! You just can't deprive me of my rights!! Ram looks straight and grabs a direct eye contact, yes Maa, whatever people did to me, they did that for their own selfish reasons! Niharika yells: who doesn't do that Ram? You feel you are different? No Ram, you stood by your step family because you had no one else in your life! You are such a worst being that your own mother left you, that's why you just needed a support to live your hollow life...and now you are ready to give away your everything just because you feel you are in love? Do you feel that you are in a stage of life to be loved? Arey, your own wife doesn't love you, don't you know that? She throws her hand in the air in absolute irritation!

Ram wheezes out...Niharika's voice was cutting out as he was not been able to occupy the truth in his mind...a truth that he had an idea about since the ages...though he always pretended well that he just can't see the reality...because it was altogether not a pleasant feeling to accept that nobody loved him, he had no one in life to spend his life with...the day his real mother left him, he decided to himself that he will always treat his THIS family as his own...he will never let anyone realize that they don't have even a pinch of feeling for him.. he never got married because all the people around him had been so self-centred that they were disinclined to accept a man with his baggage but were enticed to his money only...he was aware of that his step family never wanted him to settle a family of his own.. he was so stiff-necked to prove this to the world or let's say more to Krishna Kapoor that he is living a happy life that he himself started to ignore that he knows what the reality is! How could he accept the truth...after all, how would a man feel if he wakes up in the morning and finds no reason to live for...the feeling was smacking him off that THE RAM KAPOOR had never been loved back, so he also decided to obstinate the fact! At times, he himself mocked at his own self...thinking how the people around him precept that how fool the Ram Kapoor is that he can't see their true faces...Then he was bestowed with Priya in his life...after which there were so many slanders what made him feel that his step family always tried to offend the Sharmas'... specially Priya..his wife...be It about his wedding venue or the day when Priya tried hard to mould him to a new healthy routine of life...he always strived to make a balance between his responsibilities and his own intransigence...but at this moment he is feeling so miserable thinking that how he failed to sense the disaster that Priya had been subjected of..a dew drops down his eyes...Niharika's yawp draws him down to the ground...he immediately calls out for Priya which hits her mind with panic..

On her approach, without any second thought Ram takes her hands into his palm ...Priya, do you accept me...ONLY RAM...without any materialistic ease that comes along with my Name?

Priya answers instantly...I never wished for anything else other than you Mr. Kapoor! He clenches her toward him...soch lo..Mrs. Kapoor...life may become a bit difficult.. she defends back...can never be that difficult It would had been without you! 

Priya smitten by the charm of her man, extends her hand to him...which he clasps with pride... encountering a feel of regaining his self-identity all over again...while Priya experiences an assuring a sense of security... Both tranquilize the moment, and step out of the porch... leaving a footprint behind...

Precap: Life showers its blessings upon RaYa...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
i so love that episode and those dialogues..
ram : priya..kya tum mujhe..sirf mujhe bagair kisi cheez k accept karogi?
priya: aap meri jindagi hai mr. kapoor. aur muje aap k sivay na kabhi kuch chahiye tha aur nahi kabhi kuch chahiye hoga.

so loved these two.

this part is as usual...lovely..❤️
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Precap: Life showers its blessings upon RaYa...

waiting-------------jaldi karo na update.
and if possible, plz pm.

Edited by iluvusakshi - 5 years ago
maliha.islam thumbnail

"Main raaz tujhse kahun humraz ban ja zara

Karni hai kuch guftgu alfaaz ban ja zara

Tu mila toh khuda ka sahara mil gaya"

(Song courtesy: https://youtu.be/ZZqqzjz_9u0?t=1)

Six months later...

A luxurious residence in Delhi...surrounding by a light green enclosure...hanging few artistic paintings in the frontal access...A royal sketch of RaYa persisting with the aristocracy of the Kapoor Mansion...greets the beginning of another joyful day with glory...

Typically, it's comprehended that you need a couple of people to build a home...and here in the central corner of Delhi, two souls have found their Home in each other's companion...far away from the ruction...leaving behind the materialism...

Who says that you cannot start afresh when it seems too late? Ram left behind everything...transferring all his wealth to the name of his step family...but one thing...they didn't lose behind was their determination...It was his better half who made him realize that If the man could build up everything on his own when he was in his early 20's, why cannot achieve the same when he already had so much prominence in the industry? Moreover, he inherited the Kapoor's valor from his Father...it was not an easy chore though, especially when you lacked the initial investments.. but compromising doesn't suit well his scheme of things!

After Ram's departure from Mumbai, some of the major stakeholders liquidated their shares...Niharika couldn't maintain the sphere whereas Sid ended up being in jail for being accused of a scam in relation to Kapoor Pharmaceuticals. Altogether, the fame was on the verge of sulking, but Ram strived to hold up the stature that took an era to establish... Besides, how could he ignore the Marketing Head of his group of companies, The Priya Kapoor... her natural trait to connect with people was inborn...but she also possessed the Kapoor's charisma.. It was altogether her endeavor to rebuild the Kapoor group of companies...he being the intelligence cranium, with the moral support of Priya..not only recouped the losses, but also held up their international esteem. He did not only afford the bare necessities for themselves..but also ensured the minimum luxuries of life that the Kapoors deserved!

Usually, it's perceived that people tend to forget their own self while discovering the feeling called Love'... but...Ram & Priya have repossessed their dormant selves that they left behind ages back to get along with this mechanical world...six months back, who could be acquainted with this creative side of Ram...nobody ever asked the man if there is any of his own desires that he might have been nurturing...a person who kept fulfilling others command...his own choices got buried somewhere...but four months back...once Priya insisted him to share his wish lists with her...remember the wish list which Ram had torn apart that he had preserved since his childhood?

Four months back (Flashback):

Priya was engrossed in her presentation that she was working on for the Emirates mall project...suddenly Ram came in to her cabin...which is just adjacent to his one...Ram was jumping in joy...rasping his palms...Priya, we have cracked the Jaipur deal...i am so hopeful about this project yaar...he was talking about installing network tower in the remote areas of the countryside which was a part of Kapoor industries humanitarian projects...they invested so much in this...not only in monetary terms but also in the sense of moral aspects...he still remembers how his mother (KK) used to encourage him to give back whenever possible...moreover, he gets amazed each day knowing more about Priya's compassionate sight...He holds Priya's hand...Priya...today I am very very very happy...and that is why I feel like making you happy! You can ask for anything today...Ram Kapoor shall grant it for you! Would you like to have roadside panipuri? Today...that is allowed too! Priya adoring the childlike enthusiasm, gestures him to calm down...you sure na that Jeni will grant anything for Priya? Ram seems to get a bit frightened...kya mangogi yaar?

Priya: don't worry Mr. Kapoor...if you can accommodate all my weird wishes, then this one has to be the nicest one in comparison to those..Ram winks his eyes to which Priya's mind flutters..I want to see your wish list...

Ram pretends: My wish list? I have none..come on yaar Ram! Priya intimidates hearing this in response to which Ram gets even more frightened!! oh haan..that wish list? But that one toh I already torn apart in front of you...

Priya: yaa..but...still...I would like to know about it...

Ram: I don't remember it now yaar..but somehow he couldn't deject the cravings in her eyes..accha baba accha...batata hun! But you have to promise me one thing that you won't laugh okay?? Deal? Priya stretches one of her hand toward him...yeah...deal!

You know Priya...my mother..i mean the lady who you had met in your coaching classes, used to play sitar (a musical instrument)...I used to admire the aesthetic melody of it every morning during my childhood...I so wanted to learn to play guitar! But you know na ..how bad I am in singing..so I never dared to reveal this to anyone...Priya notices tiny a drop of tear in the corner of his eyes..which he tries hard to control within..

He tries to divert the topic..chodo na...that's an old thing...Priya..you know everybody used to laugh at me in my school.. because of my worst drawings...Apeeksha used to say that I can't draw even a line straight...whatever I used to make looked like an owl! Priya was startled by the name Apeeksha and Krishna Kapoor...he himself did not realize that what he mistakenly mentioned about...Priya rolls her chair near to his...she takes his head closer to her heart...he grieves out moistening her shoulder...

Next morning, at office:

Suddenly Ram's phone beeps..

Sir, may we please know your convenient time so that we can come for a visit?

Ram: for what?

Person: Sir, you forgot? Mrs. Kapoor strictly instructed us to arrange for a guitar tutorial for you.. she asked us to visit you at your office..

Ram (yeh Priya pagal toh nai hogayi)...look, I don't need any lesson and all...you may close this discussion now! Thank you! Ram cuts the call..he walks across the corridor looking for Priya...enquiries her secretary regarding her whereabouts who informs him that she just left for a sudden business meeting...

Afternoon:

Ram picks Priya from her meeting venue..she seems to be a bit exhausted...so Ram doesn't initiate to talk about that topic...they reach home..both enter the hall room...Priya rushes to the changing room...on his way to upstairs...a guitar case catches his attention...he finds a small note binded with a black ribbon...to the Man of my life...who brings music into my life.. Ram smiles..

At that moment he himself did not realize that learning guitar would be so much fun...it would feel so soothing after a daylong of work...but he could not afford to dishearten Priya...only thinking about her, he agreed to get engaged in some musical tutorials..his wife arranged for a well-organized team at home for the tutorials...who were overwhelmed that they got the chance to share their knowledge with the Ram Kapoor...but he did not let the chance go so easily...he also insisted Priya to agree that she will enroll into a salsa learning course...initially, Priya made an excuse that she is busy with her classes...as she is pursuing a course on Global Marketing...but they are Kapoors na..ek bar jo baat than le toh chodte nai hai...both accomplished their goals to make the other one agreed...as they found an unknown happiness in those course of actions...seeing the loved one relishing their own dreams...

Priya had also not forgotten how it made him feel bad that he couldn't sketch nice paintings...she couldn't accept that the world would make fun of him...even a bit..no matter if it was just a matter of childhood!

A month before:

One evening, she insisted that he should at least think about it...

Priya (making excuses): why don't you attend the painting exhibition that Kapoor industry is holding next month? You would feel good... moreover, your presence will add up to it its charm...and you know? we would be requiring so many sketches for that construction project...

Ram laughs: you could not find any better excuse Mrs. Kapoor? why and how could I make sketch for my business deal...I pay so many people who are obliged to do their tasks! Priya pretends to make a gloomy face...Ram...you can't even do this much for me?

Ram: I have so many things in the pipeline...at this moment, I can't adjust my schedule for such stupid things...

Priya: stupid ho ya intelligent, a wish is a wish and you have all rights to fulfil all your wishes! You fulfilled all my wishes Ram, then why can't you do the same for yours? Ram comes near to her.. excuse me Ma'am? Your wishes means? Those were not "Your" wishes...whatever is yours..is also mine...get it right huh..i fulfilled my wishes...

Priya mimics: yaa yaa...whatever belongs to you is mine...as well as all your desires! If you can turn all my stupidest fancies into reality, then why can't...he goes closer to her...and whisper into her ears...All? You forgot that we left one incomplete...the most important one? She tries to get released from the grip...chodiye na Ram...Ram softly says under her breathe..the day that wish meets the reality...Mr. Kapoor will give a thought of your demand Mrs. Kapoor...both blushes...

Flashback ends...

**********************************************************************************

Current day, in the kitchen:

Priya is busy preparing breakfast...Ram attentively cooks the omelet...and puts the layer of jam on the bread toast...

Every Sunday, RaYa prepare breakfast and dinner themselves as a part of their routine task...the world may know the foodie Ram Kapoor but this is a matter of bit secrecy that he is as passionate about cooking as much he enjoys the food...though he tries only the non veg whereas Priya makes only the veggies! (this is not as such that they moulded themselves being each other's consociate, it's just that they got the chance to explore a different side of their personalities)...

Every time he comes into the kitchen, Priya deliberately irritates him...

Priya: Uff...Mr. Kapoor...you dropped the eggs ion...who will clean these?

Ram: (winks) offfooo...I did not notice yaar...

Priya: u never notice...

Ram (making face): I do, but I like the way you pinch me...

Both giggles...

Priya: remember, today Jenny would be visiting us...(though he is not officially associated with any dealings of Mumbai projects...still..some of his loyal employees seek for his advice on each important issue)...this reminds Ram of the old days...reminds him how much he misses working with his old associates...the place and its own vibe...

Priya: (sensing Ram's sigh) Let me tell you, today it's my turn to use the washroom first...I will go and change first...

Ram: haat...tune last time bhi pehle use ki thi...its my turn now!!

Saying this he runs to grab his claim!! Priya screams from behind...not fair yaar...

After a while, Ram comes downstairs in a light pink T shirt paired with an off white trouser...Priya silently admires his charm...as soon as they finish the breakfast, Priya changes into a pair of blue jeans and white T Shirt...making a bun of her curls...applies a bit of kajal on the leers...

They spend the day gossiping...cracking jokes with some of the old faces of Kapoor industries... In the afternoon, Priya bids adieu to them standing at the doorstep...they leave for the airport as they had to catch flight to Mumbai...

Soon after they leave...the sky teems down...Priya quickly precedes to the lawn...with open arms...relishing the raindrops upon her face...

Few moments later, Ram approaches with an umbrella looking for her...

Chi Priya...kitni gandegi hai yahan...have you gone mad? Bimar padh jayegi yaar...

Priya: (making a measure with her fingers) ittni si barish me bhigne se koi bimar nai padte Mr. Kapoor...

Ram (in a complaining tone): Yaar...please..pehle toh yeh tu mujhe Mr. Kappor...Mr. Kapoor bulana bandh kar...seems like you are my teacher!

Priya (copying the tenor) : yaar...pehele toh tu yeh chhataree haata...seems so uncool! Saying this, she throws the umbrella away...

Ram: (cleaning his hand with his handkerchief) yuck...yuck..yuck...I need to get a bath again...

Priya: wahi toh...you need to take a shower...in the rain water...

Ram: stop it Priya! I am not going to tolerate you if you sneeze all the night...he tries to get a hold of Priya to take her to the sitting area of the lawn which is covered with umbrella...Priya sprints throughout the lawn...

he screams loud: Priya...you need to attend your salsa class at 4.30 p.m...its already 4.00 Priya...just change your wet clothes...I will drop you to your class...moreover, i am thinking to pick few warm clothes for you from the mall near to your classes for the next trip to Dubai...last time, during the Europe visit ( referring to a business trip) you hadn't packed any of your jackets...you trolled around with my pullovers! This time I am not going to tolerate all these huh!

Priya hardly pays attention to him... Ram stands quietly knowing that none of his attempt would make an effect...Priya sprinkles the rain water on Ram's face...reacting to this, Ram holds her arm tightly: Mrs. Kapoor...enough is enough...now let's go home...Priya rests her chin on his limb...chal...I am home now! Ram glees...Pagal!

Priya takes one of his palms on her hand...and holds his waistline with another hand...Raaam...you know...I was not been able to get through a certain tactic the way Misha (her dance instructor) instructed me...let's give it a try! She moves closer...Ram follows her toes...twirls her in delight..Priya humming the lines:

"Tum Ho Toh Gaata Hai Dil...

Tum Nahin To Geet Kahan...

Tum Ho Toh Hai Sab Haasil

Tum Nahin Toh Kya Hai Yahan

Tum Ho To Hai Sapno Ke Jaisa Haseen Ek Samaa...

(Song courtesy: https://youtu.be/3OLtxqffW3I  )

Matching the rhythm, they move their feet...Ram spins her to the next step...which makes her a bit drowsy...he holds her near his chest...Priya clutches the sleeve of his T shirt tightly...they make their way to the porch...

A while later, Ram massages her wet hair with a towel in the attempt to dry it...

Priya: Ram...please...dheere kijiye na...I am already feeling dizzy..

Ram: yaa...now you are feeling giddy...who told you to get drenched in the rain?

Priya: this is happening not because of the rain...who asked you to whirl me??

Ram: o madam...salsa pata toh hai na aapko?

Priya: sssh...dheere boliye na...

Ram: okay baba...just try to rest for a while...I will ask for nimbu pani for you! He presses the intercom to get a glass of lemonade.

Evening, RaYa's green room:

Priya lying half flipped on the bed...backed with a cushion behind...presses her forehead lightly... observes Ram...who is busy in catching the exact the temperature of her with a thermometer...he shakes the tube a bit...Priya...I am telling you...let's call the Doctor...the temperature is fluctuating in between 38.0 C & 39.0 C..you have surely got a fever...he exclaims in a bit worried tone while closely monitoring the thermometer again! Priya places a hand on her slip...having a view of Ram...not knowing how to react to his concern! But somehow it brings a smile on her pale face...

Few moments later, one of their butlers comes in with a glass of milk and a bowl of soup: Ram checking the glass...boiled properly na? Yes Sir...he places the tray in the side table and leaves...

Ram: going near to Priya...holds her hand comfying her back...Priya...just have a glass of milk...you will feel better!

Priya: Nooo! Please...I am already full...if I drink it now...I will throw up!

Ram: Priya...I am not going to give you any medicine since u are starving!

Priya: Ram...I haven't had a fever properly...you are ready to give me medicine? I will get better tomorrow...if I get a proper sleep...

Ram: then sleep na...why are you still talking?

Priya: I can sleep only when you are going to allow me to sleep peacefully na...you are monitoring me as if this is the first time someone is caught with a flue!

Ram rearranges the pillow and puts her to sleep...though he remains alert throughout the time...freaking out on each of the sneezes...

Midnight:

He passes few hours in anxiety checking her forehead time to time...the temperature seems to be rising a bit...he turns the dim lights on...brings a wet napkin and scrubbed her forehead...he loosens her robe's tie while turning the lights off...sponges the entire form with a wet towel...changes her into a new set of clothes...(though she was drowsy, she could feel the sensation each time his fingers palped her body side...although she could sense how careful he was making sure not to meddle with)

She stirs after a while...Ram keeps his arm behind supporting her back...she remains half laid for the rest of the night...Ram caresses her hair being half laid just like her...at midnight, in the middle of the nap...his other hand touches her dried lips which wakes him up...he goes near...The warmth rouses Priya up...she tries to move him away with her hands...Ram... haaat yaaar...you may get infected! Ram smooches ardently...clutching her near to his breath...

Next morning:

Ram's face seems wearier than Priya's...Ram instructed the chefs to prepare all the Priya's favourite dishes for the breakfast...also to serve slices of all fruits of her choice...though the dizziness was still in effect...Priya gathers herself to get out of the bed...

Ram you are not ready yet? We are getting late for office...

Ram: office??? We are not going anywhere...

Priya: Ram, you toh easily can go...you forgot? You are scheduled with such an important meeting mid-day?

Ram: bhad me jaaye meeting...I am not going to leave you alone here..

Priya: alone? There are so many people...suddenly Priya realises that actually nobody was there with them other than the couple of house help, cleaners and kitchen hands.

Priya (not letting Ram feel the same) : Itne log hai toh yahan...aur mein toh bilkul thik hoon...

Ram: still, I am not going anywhere...moreover, i have some important tasks right here...without getting those done, I am not letting you to move an inch!

Priya (stretching her lips): aab mujhse apki kya kam hai? 

Ram: the compounder is coming today...we will get our regular check-ups done...

Priya: but that is scheduled next week na? why now?

Ram: because i need to check the level of my blood sugar and also get a measure of uric acid..

Priya knowing that none of her tactics is going to work...remains silent...

Ram: but you have your breakfast first...see...there are apples..ghas phoos as well...he points toward the salads lying on the trolley...

Priya: but Ram, I want to have gajar ki halwa...chajju halwai wala...

Ram (making a puppy face): aab o yahan kahan se milegi mujhe?

Priya: aap toh Missstar Kapooor ho...aap toh la sakte ho na...aap kuch bhi kar sakte ho...

Ram given with no other choice...dials up a number...Priya goes to freshen up...

On her return, he notices her uncombed hair...he makes her sit in front of the dressing table...settles her hair with utmost care...knots a stick of hair with a punch clip...a drop of tear approaches in the corner of her eyes...at that very moment, she had nothing more to wish for!

In an hour or so, a parcel arrives at the notch...a box of Halwa...Priya gulps a spoon of it at one ago...which brings a satisfactory smile on his face...

as soon as they were done with the breakfast...Priya makes Ram promise that he will go to office if she gets the blood test done today...whole day Ram kept either messaging Priya or making calls in the landline to get an update if she is actually having the liquids instructed by Ram...he also instructs one of his peon to collect the reports from the chamber by the evening...

Priya who is getting bore, comfies herself on the couch..she thought to have a video chat with Shipra, Neha...Natasha..Rishabh...Vikram..or Dadi as per their daily routine... stopped thinking that her rough voice may make them suspect that she was down with fever...she kept resting for a while...did not even feel like having lunch alone...finally makes a call to Natasha..she is probably the only one who may not overreact...but Choti too sounded a bit lost...Priya kept thinking if there is something wrong with her!

Evening, RaYa's changing room:

Ram getting back from office, devotes all his attention to look for the candy box...in his cupboard (today, he felt like hugging Choti, Neha & Rishabh for putting so much efforts into shifting all RaYa's belongings from Mumbai's KM to Delhi's KM)...he smoothly runs his hand on the small toys of him...rejuvenating his childhood (the ones that Priya found in his cupboard soon after their marriage)

Priya who was settled for a snooze...arouses sensing Ram's presence...she finds Ram sitting on the floor carpet with those toys on his lap which makes Priya smile..he looks up to her seeing her shadow...she greets him through the blink of her eyes..Priya extends a hand to him..Ram gets up holding her hand with one hand and the toys with the other one...after a pause, he grabs her palms...Priyaaa...today I am handing over my most precious things to you...my childhood memories...my possessions..which my parents had gifted to me wrapped with all their affection and blessings...these are all yours Priya...you can give these toys to the one who you feel like! And haa Priya...I am thinking to attend the painting exhibition this month...only if you accompany me...you will na? Priya stands amazed with a tear of content... 

Precap: sometimes, a wrong reason may lead you to the right path..

iluvusakshi thumbnail
jaipur track was very good but ekta ne usse bahot hi jaldi khatam kar diya.
u bring ram's wish list back, wow.
priya loves rain so much and rams hate it.
waiting for next part
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update... gr8 to see ram priya this way... waiting to see how the story unfolds further... is priya pregnant.?
Update soon...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 1
Love is between them so is the trust but it has been surfaced under the believe of his step family the pretences of being good of Niharika but Priya didn't given up so has Ram.

Part 2
The two soul in an uneven circumstances too united to became one and so is the viel too lifted of being of Ram step family which once again gain his faith on his wife Priya.

Part 3
Life has once again started with a scratch for RaYa irrespective of changes in cities Matter is that they are together with full filling their wishes and live in the bliss of togetherness and love around them.

Thank you for the pm dear