Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Meraki.

^author note at the last of the chapter. 🀣

-----------------------------------------------

aur yeh prags kaha mar gayi pehle toh bohut bol rahi thi update kai liye aur yeh Paaki yeh kya keh kar gayi smjh ni aya. dono idiots hai.

oh hehe... ok
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

^author note at the last of the chapter. 🀣

-----------------------------------------------

aur yeh prags kaha mar gayi pehle toh bohut bol rahi thi update kai liye aur yeh Paaki yeh kya keh kar gayi smjh ni aya. dono idiots hai.

Bola na. Bohot tez baarish hui aaj. Sab geela ho gaya. Ghar aane mein bhi bohot zyada time laga!
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DMGThings

TU MUJHE CLIFFIE CLIFFIE KYA BOL RAHI HAI?!?! APNA CLIFFIE DEKHO TUM! AR KE MILNE SE PEHLE HI????? KYU AISA??? KYU KIYA MERE SAATH?!?!?

Tu bol bas. Kab chahiye tujhe ILYLTF ka update? I'll do my best to do it by then but aise pagalon ki tarah ek ghante baad mat bol dena. I'll try by Thursday/Friday. But fir uske badle TDBU ka update jaayega.

Ab aayi chapter ki baat. This was such an amazing chapter!! Armaan ka flashback was so cute!! I absolutely adored it. AR are cho cute! Aur, yeh. Mera idiot Ranjha. Kaise aa gaya bas sab kuch chodke. Bas, aise mann karta hai chillau, AEEE RANJHEEE! I LOVE YOU BBY. RIDZI ALSO LOVES YOU! WE ALL LOVE YOU!! Aur zorka usko hug karu aur kabhi nahi chodu bas. <33333

Armaan's despair and Riddhima's anticipation is giving me the chills! I just want them to reunite. I can just imagine. Ridzy jaake usko tightly hug karegi aur pehle usse lagega ki sapna hai, but fir jab realize hoga nahi hai toh woh bhi emotional hoke hug karega. Lekin achanak usse yaad aayega ki uski condition kaise hai toh woh mooh mod lega, lekin Riddhima usse ekdum se sunaa degi aur ek typical AR nokjhok scene jiske baad both will cry. Hayyyeee! Sochke hi kitna achcha lag raha hai! I really cannot wait to read that scene!! <333333

Pata hai bohot late comment kar rahi hu, but aaj itni tez baarish thi na, ghar aane mein bohot time laga aur poori bheeg gayi thi! Ab jaake khana khaya aur phone on kiya.

Ab bas, next update also I want jaldi jaldi!

HAHA!!! I wanted to give next update fully for Ridhima watching Armaan. 🀣 and more...
okay here is the deal, wed morning give me ILYLTF update and I'll give you 2nd chapter of this at night or super early wed morning. fine? TDB mai koi cliffie nahi tha itna, abhi yaha mujhko drama drama dekhna hai.

i had to give one. some insights of the past and some of the present, i'll try to connect those past ones with the present feelings/happenings. I am so excited about this because no one is getting anything early, everyone's decisions are going to be justified and contradicted. they will build a relationship where they'll get better, heal better, believe in themselves and be with eachother.

yes armu needs more people in his life and bringing Ridhima is like a whole lot in itself.

Well I am grinning because I know what is going to happen. 🀣 it's more of life tale than just those two people madam.πŸ˜‰

yeah figured, I just like to curse you aise hi. 🀣

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DMGThings

This is like extortion!! Aise koi karta hai kya? *sighs*

Fine, fine. Will update ekdum fast!

kaha na, wed morning you update, i'll update on wed super early morning. pakka. or if you are lucky tom. 
DMGThings thumbnail

HAHA!!! I wanted to give next update fully for Ridhima watching Armaan. 🀣 and more...
okay here is the deal, wed morning give me ILYLTF update and I'll give you 2nd chapter of this at night or super early wed morning. fine? TDB mai koi cliffie nahi tha itna, abhi yaha mujhkodrama drama dekhna hai.

i had to give one. some insights of the past and some of the present, i'll try to connect those past ones with the present feelings/happenings. I am so excited about this because no one is getting anything early, everyone's decisions are going to be justified and contradicted. they will build a relationship where they'll get better, heal better, believe in themselves and be with eachother.

yes armu needs more people in his life and bringing Ridhima is like a whole lot in itself.

Well I am grinning because I know what is going to happen. 🀣 it's more of life tale than just those two people madam.πŸ˜‰

yeah figured, I just like to curse you aise hi. 🀣

Bas, yahi teri dosti? Aise tadpaayegi humein? AR ko milwa dena next chapter mein chup chap. Matlab, woh saara internal reflection meeting ke baad ho jaayega, yaar. Woh important nahi hai. AR mile, yeh important hai.

Aur, Wednesday? Hmmm. Try kar sakte hain. Just realized ki aaj Monday hai. Main Tuesday soch rahi thi. Isliye Thursday/Friday bola. But, yes, Monday se Wedneasay is defo possible. So, I'll update on Wednesday. But tu bhi karna!!
DMGThings thumbnail

kaha na, wed morning you update, i'll update on wed super early morning. pakka. or if you are lucky tom.

I want to be ekdum super duper se zyada super lucky. Pls kal kar dena!! EKDUM BADA WALA PLEASE.
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey, there i.just read both the parts but still not able to understand to some extent...nd who is aashna...btw...interesting concept (though kuch kuch hi samajh mein aaya hai) looking forward to read your story
Continue soon
Take care:)
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Hey, there i.just read both the parts but still not able to understand to some extent...nd who is aashna...btw...interesting concept (though kuch kuch hi samajh mein aaya hai) looking forward to read your story

Continue soon
Take care:)

So, basic storyline is that Armaan is still in a mental asylum when Riddhima finds out why he left her. So, she goes to look for him and Billy, who's there looking after Armaan, let's her meet him.

The photos that Sid clicked have not been made public yet. And Sid didn't listen to Shashank & Riddhima talk at the BB court, so he doesn't know who Armaan is. Actually, none of the interns know. Now, because nobody knows about the photos, when Riddhima insists on going to see Armaan, Shashank sends Sid with her, because Atul is busy looking after some stuff for Shashank.

Aashna kaun hai yeh abhi reveal nahi hua hai, but I'm guessing she might be Armaan's doctor.
DMGThings thumbnail
Bebu, yaar! I'm dying to read ahead. Please AR ko milwa dena. And then you can show his treatment stuff as Billy Uncle telling Riddhima why it would be good for her to not stay here, because Armaan becomes wild when he relapses. Which is why a long distance relationship will have to do for now or something. Please, please, please!!
Prizi thumbnail

I had to put that flashback, couldn't just write everything sad, also I have so much more sad stuff to write that incorporating them in one felt quite unfair.

IK!

Love yadi!

ps: offcourse, employer's perks. πŸ€£πŸ˜‰i am also waiting to what she says. Mai tohmaukepai chake maar rahi hoon, yeh cliffies kam hi nahi karti.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

love u too baby

iskaaur cliffy ka janam janam ka pyaar hai