| Holding On & Letting Go : AR FF | chapter 15 - pg 76 | 11 Nov - Page 51

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 years ago

Shashank stared at the man sat in front of him. He would never admit without a purpose that Armaan has always been the best choice for her daughter. He would never admit to anyone that he kept tabs on Armaan's condition but he did and he never felt more sorrowful by keeping everything from Ridhima and not preparing her mind before she came here. He started at Armaan's bruised and bloodied knuckles, eyes seething fire as he breathed hard and tears spilled down his neck soaking his t-shirt and disappearing into oblivion.

"I told her to go away but she didn't. She isn't even scared Sir but I am scared that I would hurt her. I was so scared when I shouted at her but she wasn't even disgusted by who I have become but I am terrified. Please take her away by any means." Armaan looked at Shashank as he pleaded with his teeth clenched as he held his exploding head in his hands.

Shashank didn't know what to say, he had been quiet for so long that he couldn't even recognize the man he became, the father Ridhima looked up to. The first day was when Ridhima told them to stop taking her to doctors. Soon after that, it was Armaan's words he spoke to Ridhima, right from introducing her to the doctor in Bangalore to moving her there for the treatment. Soon she volunteered at United Nations to help at remote places as a Doctor and then she came back. They exchanged words like I love you Papa and I am okay, asking questions about health and the conversations were cut short.

Shashank sat on the stool and sighed and removed his coat. He picked up the first aid box and cleaned Armaan's wounds and offered him water which he drank fast. 

"Armaan beta..Ridhima is not a kid anymore and the day she stepped up to me and professed her love for you, I never controlled her actions, I might have influenced some but that was all Ridhima who did what she did and I believe she's doing right for herself. Armaan meri beti aapse bohot pyaar karti hai aur shayad yehi reason tha ki aapke aur mere beech wo rishta kabhi nahi bana jo aapka Padma kai saath, Maa kai saath hai. I have always been insecure when it comes to sharing my younger daughter with a person who I always knew would take care of her like I do and maybe much more than that.

Aapko nahi pata but this time Ridhima came to find you after fighting with me, saying things a father would never want to hear aur aapko pata hai usne mujhe message kiya and yahan bulaya only because of you, if not for you, if you would've been all fine, she wouldn't have had called me I bet and I don't mind that when I look at you. I don't despise you. I know where you are coming from but I believe you should talk to Ridhima about it if you want her to be away though I doubt she would go away." Shashank sighed and rubbed his palms on his dress pants and stood up picking his coat as Armaan stared at Ridhima who now stood outside waiting to come inside.

"Armaan, believe me, I know you can be the same as before, Ridhima believes you too. She wasn't an idiot each time she stopped you from boxing in a ring." Armaan looked at Shashank in a shocked expression as he realized he didn't just mean this one time but every previous time he fought in a ring, to control his anger, to hurt himself.

( some hours ago )

Armaan moved out of his doctor's cabin and went to the waiting area waiting for his reports. It's been a day since he saw her and he couldn't forget how breathtaking she looked. He wanted to hold her close to him, tightly and embrace her warm exterior and feel her close. She was making him so confused and had his head in haywire, he sighed and moved to the washroom with his head hung low. 

He looked at himself, his eyes looked hollow, traces of tears on his pale skin. He quickly washed his face and patted it dry with a paper towel and threw the used towel in the dustbin. He looked at his palms which had dried blooded which oozed out when he clenched his palm into a fist with his nails dug in his skin. He quickly poured a little of the antiseptic solution kept on the sinking slab on his hands and cleaned with another paper towel and then rubbed some moisturizer on his hands. 

Moving out of the washroom, he went to the reception to ask when his reports would come and was informed that it would take another hour. He nodded and moved to the lift to go to the physiotherapist's cabin. For the first time in weeks, they told him to go ahead and do things on his known. It isn't something new to him though, like every month, he moved two step forward and back again. Other than the feeling of gratefulness that he didn't rely on anyone, his father could do things of his own, he didn't feel anything. He was cleared to go outside for today after taking his reports which he never opened of course because being a doctor gave him the perks of understanding and analyzing every detail. He was a playboy, never an idiot, he scoffed.

Nodding at the interns there, he started working out. It was anger that triggered him to lose control, sometimes he wouldn't be able to stand up or move hands, he used to be on a rogue and so they kept him sedated as due to a brain injury he wasn't allowed yet to take antidepressants. He cleared his face and moved to the washroom picking up his extra pair of clothes they kept here to change.

Ridhima looked at the reports in front of her and felt petrified. It wasn't just the temporary physical impairment or the brain injury or him being depressed, it was something so grave that she really wanted to know from him but the irony fate played with them. His reports were off today but his first appointment date and medical chart didn't just date some months back but years back. Before she could turn pages around or give the reports to its original file, the file was snatched from her hands.

She gasped and winced as soon as she turned and looked at him with his eyes filled with fear and rage, he looked vulnerable yet could rise flames around. His jaw was clenched and he turned around tearing up the name slip from the other file and stuck on his and pushed the other file in Ridhima's hand and turned around.

He couldn't shout at her even if his mind wanted him to. He wanted to lash on her for reading out something he didn't want her to. He turned around and looked at her pointing a finger at her as she came behind him and both of them clashed with each other.

She moved to touch his shoulder and apologize to him but he held her hand tightly and whisper-shouted in a low tone "Ridhima Gupta why don't you keep your business away from mine? You are a doctor so you know better to not invade into any patient's info. That is what the medical rulebook says right? Just go the hell away before I do something both us will regret;" and shrugged her hand pushing her a little stumbling in her steps. He turned away cursing and gave his reports to the receptionist who looked wary, to give them to his psychiatrist.

Ridhima whimpered "Arma--... I didn't mean..." and saw him leaving in hurry the hospital premises hot on his heels.

A/N : Hey! I know super sad update but tbh this and upcoming updates are absolutely my favorites to write and tell. Anyways I will update tomorrow if I get time, I would've had updated another one in hours but I am baking cookies for tomorrow because I think they are much more thoughtful an healthy gifts to give, so yeah.

Love, Sanju <3

Edited by Meraki. - 3 years ago
Part 8 

Awesome update...
Awww Armaan is so cute, woh Padma ma se seekh ke apne basket ke liye khana banaya hehe...
Sahi hai boss, itna dur lekar aaya hai toh khana toh khilaenge... 
After all date pe jo laaya hai toh khana toh khilaenge ;)

Its sad that Armaan is having problem in his walking but koi nehi...
Ab Ridz aagayi haina toh Armaan koh tik hona hoga... Ridz koh saamne dekh ke, usse himmat aayega aur woh zarur koshish karenge tik hone ka...
Kyunki apne pyar koh saamne paakar, himmat toh apne aap aajaenge... Aur khud koh Ridz ki firse layak zarur banaenge... 
After all, Ridz toh uske liye aayi hai toh abhi dhoor rehne ke liye keh raha hai toh kiya huva, chahte toh paas rakhna hai haina ;)

See thats what I mean, kitni der tak woh ridz koh ignore karenge...
Woh toh ek hospital mein hai toh saamne toh aati rahenge... Aur phirse dono saamne aaya...
Aur Armaan couldn't help but look at her for the first time and recognized her change of style... 
Tohda toh change huva hai lekin woh abhi bhi, Armaan ke basket hai jo Armaan ke liye waapas aayi hai... Aur Armaan ke saath rehne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai...
Lekin force nhi karenge, Armaan koh waqt denge jitna usse chahiyeh lekin saath kabhi nehi chodenge...
and some where, Armaan is happy and surprise that Ridz isn't trying to talk him or make him speak when he didn't wish to do so because he is shocked... and surprise to find her there, all of sudden... 

Again flashback, AR moment...
Hehehe Ridz did like and Armaan was sure it was delicious because he had make Padma taste is before serving her...
Wow, Armaan is seriously too smart hahaha... 
I just love their understanding and care for each other... 
For a vegetarien, it might be an issue but dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai toh...
Aise choti choti baatein easily dono samajh jaate hai... 

Part 9

Seriously Kido, Ridz is the hero in this story of yours...
I know u have mention it before someone comment or yeah, I don't remember where but u surely did hehe... 
Even she took the therapy and no one knows about it and I m sure, who knows it, than it must be Muski or someone surely from their gang... 
Muski ki naam issiliye liya, kyunki she was with her through the hard time but than Ridz left right... 
If she has met Rahul, than it must be him who is aware of this little secret of Ridz... 

Aur jab Armaan se sawal kiya, Ridz understood that he wouldn't easily open up...
Woh toh yaha aana bhi nehi chahta tha, Ridz knew that too... 
Toh aisa kaise hone de, jo woh chahta nehi hai woh karne de... Issiliye Ridz left, knowing it would be hard for him to speak anything in front of her when he don't want her to see him in this current condition... 

Again flashback, hahaha...
Armaan ne toh pura planning karke aaya hai aur Padma ma koh bhi apne taraf karliya...
Shanky koh kahenge Niks ke ghar pe rukha hai Ridz ;) wahh kiya baat hai...
I know Padma ma trust Armaan too much, is liyeh toh permission de diya apne beti koh raat mein rakhne ke liye...

Awww thats so cute, Armaan got coffee and snacks for them... 
Put Ridz favorite show and got themselves in cozy area of the apartment... 
In each other arms and drift in to sleep holding each other... 
Wah wah, flashback mein hi sahi, AR koh saath dekh kar badi khushi huvi :P

Awesome updates...
Love it...
Love u more my darling kido...
Take care...
Continue soon... :*
RES :D 
UNRES

Itni din baad update diya, aur woh bhi ittu sa... 
Isse humhara kiya hoga KIDOOO...

Should I tell how Amazing the part was...??? Do I even need to say...???
I don't think so... Haina haina ;)
Chalo batahi dete hun...
It was amazing and super heart touching... 

Poor Armaan, he didn't wish Riddhima to know anything about his treatment...
He didn't wish Riddhima to be around him and see what he has become... 
Jab usne Riddhima koh bola jaane koh, tab bhi woh nehi gaye... Which make him more angry but he knows, she wouldn't bug just like him if he was in her place...
Uff in dono ka pyar, kiya kahe... 

So finally Shashank has come and met with Armaan... 
Yeh abhi bhi bike racing and boxing karte hai...??? :O 
I m really shocked, no seriously tell me how he do that...???
Confused hogayi main first half padke part ke... 

Ab ittu sa part diya hai toh mujhe jaldi update chahiyeh...
No bahana, unless u give a valid reason... 
Chalo chalo, kaam pe lago... 

Anyways it was as usual awesome, amazing and superb part...
Armaan koh itna gussa nehi karna chahiyeh apne basket pe, lekin woh toh yehi chahta hai Ridz chali jaaen...
Lekin kitna bhi hurt kyun na hojae, Riddhima nehi jaaenge apne pyar koh chodke...
Uske dil mein Armaan ke liye, pyar itna hadd tak badd gaya hai yeh jaanke woh kyun usse chodkar chala gaya...
Ab koi kuch bhi kare, Armaan kuch bhi kare woh apne pyar ke liye zarur uske paas rahenge...

Continue super soon...
Take care...
Love it... and Love u more my darling KIDO...
Muwaahhh :*
Edited by RihooHaws - 3 years ago
When are we getting 10? I hope it's soon!
res

unresed

wohhh shanky came and he's already here to talk with armaan
woww

d way armaan askd him to take ridhima back that was hurt man

and then shanky.. hayye I'm loving this new shanky manEdited by Prizi - 3 years ago
part 9
awesome part
ridhima and armaan in group therapy thats wondereful
old memories and their lovely moments sooo sweet
excited for shashank's entry and hope he helps ridhima a lot
plzzz pm me for updates
continue soon

Hey guys! I know ki Sanju ne bohot time se update nahi kiya hai, but sadly, her laptop charger has broken, so she's unable to use IF.

Jab uska charger theek ho jaayega, she'll be here. :)
I am on my mobile rn and I'll what I can do if the charger isn't repaired until day after tomorrow. 

Dill Mill Gayye