| Holding On & Letting Go : AR FF | chapter 15 - pg 76 | 11 Nov - Page 48

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 years ago

Ridhima was beyond shocked when she saw him there. He was in a group therapy, last she knew, he was seeing a therapist. He didn't want to be here, she knew it, she didn't either when she was asked to. She was here because Sid asked her to accompany him and she wasn't doing anything anyway so she did and another reason was that the group session was being conducted by her very own psychologist.

He was there in front of her as they asked her to move her chair around to make more space for others. Just a few feet away, he saw her first. Because he looked perplexed with his gaze fixed and still at her.

Around them, people chattered, the sound of the metal of chairs dragging on the hardwood floor was unbearable but unlike most of the times, it didn't matter.

There were so many people- so many different faces, bruised, battered different clothes and hairstyles and all of it turned into an amalgamated blur for an instance.

She focused on him and did a wave at him, bringing him out of stance as he looked away. Rosy-cheeked and pale.

His dimples almost hidden.

Still, he looked like an angel.

Ridhima sighed and focused on people's stories and how they cooped up, they talked about their problems, some angry, some taken away soon after they turned aggressive, one curled up in a ball with some consoling and some quite. He was one of them.

"We have one of my old patients here today, Dr.Ridhima. Would you guys want to ask anything or talk about her?" Some groaned while some gave an affirmative answer. Some were quite perked up over the fact that she's a doctor. She looked at him for his reaction which was an expression unfamiliar.

"You are a doctor, why did you need a therapy?" One asked.

"I had an accident, my body was half paralyzed, wasn't even able to walk, had to be dependent on everyone and couldn't play basketball. Was I supposed to feel okay? My best friend got me admitted into this group therapy, none of my parents knew about it, not even my sister." Ridhima answered honestly, obviously with an omission but she wasn't sure if she was yet ready to talk about it. 

Going through few more stuff about ways to be okay, to talk about it all, they came to Armaan's turn. 

Ridhima felt her tears spilling on her face as she heard the story of how a girl lost her family and memories and she didn't know what to do, who to trust and Ridhima felt her on an emotional level. Sure she didn't lose her family nor did she forget anything but she did lose a person, she did lose her entire need of existence where she felt lost and fragile.

His lips parted as he just stared at her as she did wait for him to say something. He blinked slowly, as if pained.

Ridhima soon got up and everyone looked at her.

"Excuse me." Ridhima smiled and moved towards Armaan and asked him to shift and make space for her to leave and he stood up she whispered: "not until you are ready."

Armaan looked at her with an awe, with disbelief and with a feeling of pride and sat down and sighed. It was going to be so damn f**king hard to ignore, to hurt her despite her efforts and he felt anger surging up as practiced his breathing exercise and hoped not for another episodic event.

Ridhima stopped at the gate and breathed in, she was going to be strong, how long it might take but she knew, she was doing to slowly and steadily, little gestures, not intruding his routine of many months, not implying her presence in his life before he wants her to. 

"Armaan yeh tum kya keh rahe ho? Even if I don't go for duty, I still would have to go home. Papa yahan laane kai liye maan gaye but I know him, he would never let me stay here for the night." Ridhima spoke with wide eyes and a worried tone.

"Basket mai sab plan karke chalta hoon. Please ruk jao na." Armaan pout at her.

"Armaan yeh kya bachon jaisi zid hai?" Ridhima cupped his face.

"Kehdena you stayed at Nikki's because that's what Padma mom is going to tell sasurjee." Armaan grinned.

"Armaan aise kaise jhuut... WAIT WHAT?" Ridhima shouted at the last.

"Padma mom gave us the permission basket. It's not lying exactly." Armaan kissed her cheeks.

"Armaan but aise kaise...?" Ridhima looked a little dazed.

"Aise vaise kuch nahi. I have planned everything." Armaan pulled her to the main bedroom and took her to the balcony which was decorated with fairy lights and a mattress with a blanket kept there.

"Armaan this is.." Ridhima looked at him and smiled.

"Beautiful! I know Basket." Armaan gazed at her as her cheeks turned into shades of pink to crimson red and she hid her face in the crook of his neck.

Armaan quickly pulls her with him to the closet and grinned at her.

She looked shocked, there was a lifetime supply of clothes for her, she looked at him with awe.

"Armaan yeh sab.." She speaks but Armaan cuts her and continues.

"Kya basket kitna question karti ho, a simple hug would be fine. Pick up something to wear at night and change into it, I'll make coffee for you." Armaan sighs as she giggles and kissed her forehead.

Ridhima picks up a pajama set and quickly changed into it and went to the balcony and settled herself down on the mattress. The city looked beautiful from there, she loved it. Vertigo didn't matter if the view would be so ethereal and peaceful and with Armaan.

He soon came and placed his laptop and played her favorite show, Chicago Med. She loved it so much and he couldn't get it why. He came to know about it when he found her watching it during a break on of one of her night shifts. While the world seemed crazy about Greys Anatomy, she cared less about the long ass of a 12 season show. But he couldn't get why when she herself spent the day treating patients and curing injuries love to watch the same thing to watch. Yes it was relatable but he still couldn't get it but yet again he was sitting with his girl with a box of choco chip cookie ice cream in hand two glasses of cold coffee and watching the show.

They somehow slept through the knight, his t-shirt smeared with traces of her sticky hands and his hands sticky due to cleaning her mouth after she slept with ice cream still at the corner of her mouth.

It was the most amazing moment of his life and he smiled and kissed her forehead, snuggling more and slept with a feeling of contentment.

A/N: Small but we are going to have Shanky in next part and talking with Armaan, more of the Flashback because I wanted it for another part and didn't want to complete it here. In the meanwhile, I am so ready to write at least two extras of your choice. Tell me what do you want? Anji's life? Atut? Rahul? Muski? Maybe Abhi-Nikki? Nikki's feelings about all this? or Nikki - Ridhima around the time Ridz woke up?

Tell ME SOON!!!

love,sanju <333333
Edited by Meraki. - 3 years ago
Originally posted by Prizi

arreee adhaa adhura update...

flashback was just awesum..   u frgt abt his famous shahi kheer...
hahaha armaan and his nautanki...
i wonder ye khana kaisa bana hoga???

and then armaan's condition Cry

haha! no i remember but Armaan ko toh kuch yaad hi nahi hai na toh kuch bhi mention kare.:p
yeah nautanki mai toh numbe 1 hai. ROFL
well you can find out now. ROFL
res
unresed

awesome update
so armaan didn't react after listening ridhima's condition.. what ridhima gone through... really???

i just love d little AR moment where ridhima told armaan to share his problems or life whenever he feels comfortable.. that's shows how she changed with tym

and then their flashback.. hayye bt i wonder shanky react kaise karegi.. lolEdited by Prizi - 3 years ago
Originally posted by Meraki.

haha! no i remember but Armaan ko toh kuch yaad hi nahi hai na toh kuch bhi mention kare.:p
yeah nautanki mai toh numbe 1 hai. ROFL
well you can find out now. ROFL
yeaa gonna read now
Kyu karte ho aisa? Kya bigada hai maine?

Flashback toh theek hai. It was cho cute and such a love! Bohot mazaa aaya.

Lekin yeh present mein gaadi kab aage badhegi? Waise Riddhima had also come for therapy? I mean, the group therapy session? That's what I thought but I'm a lil confused. Toh please tell me.

Yeh Armaan na! I hope he starts feeling better soon! Aise nahi dekhna usse!

my baby is fighting.. therapy session??? ridhima yahan pe kyun hai???

flashback was really beautiful.. their convo over veg and non veg food is superrr cuteEdited by Prizi - 3 years ago
Awesome update
F/b was beautiful...Lagta hi nahi ki Armaan ki memory lost hai...Unka relation vaisa hi jaisa Armaan k accident k pehle tha...Their cute nok-jok,sweet romance everything is the same...
Present scene was very heart wrenching...I can't see him in pain...
Thanx for the update...Do cont soon..

Dill Mill Gayye