Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Why you torturing us like this? Poora chapter dona!!
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res :P
unres
Ittu sa part...???
Itne mein humhara kiya hoga Kido...
Itne din baad tumne complete ki, phir bhi ittusa...
*Pout** not so done Kido...
Ab itna chotu sa part diya hai toh, comment bhi chotu sa milenge...
Don't complain... 

as usual awesome tha... 
Chalo acchi baat hai, Armaan ne itna toh baat ki ridz se...
Lekin ab naraz bhi hogaye, because she couldn't come and they couldn't go out... 

Ah oh, seems like everyone, specially Muski and Atul is not happy to see Anjali back...
They all met her for the sake of Padma aunty... 
Muski toh apna gussa, andar daba ke nehi rakhte...
Bol diya muh pe heheh... 
Koi nehi, aage jaakar I m sure sab tik hoga... 

I like the part u put of Rahul...
So he was happy for AR... 
He knows both are stubborn... 
and whatever Armaan did, he respect him because he did something similar...
reason was different but still, they left their lovers for their happiness... 

Hmmm wonder how Ridz is going to make Armaan agree to move back with her...
Sahi hai, dono stubborn hai... 
Kuch na kuch karenge Ridz, woh aise Armaan koh chodke nehi jaenge...
Woh saath lekar jaenge aur woh bhi usko mana kar, uske marzi se...

Awesome and super update...
Love it...
Love u more...
Take care :D
Continue soon.. :)
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
res
unresed

did i miss any part??? pata nhi meko kuch samajh nhi aaya ye laha se shuru hua???anji kaha se aagayi???

jo v ho i love this update
muskaan ne kya sunaya anji ko
Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Starting was very sad..My cuties r going through sooo much pain..Can't see them like that 😭😭😭
Dono apni apni jagah sahi hai lekin phir bhi Armaan ko ek baar sochna chahiye ki agar uski place pr Ridz hoti to kya vo Ridz ko aisi halat mein akela chodta????Kabhi nahi vo to ek shadow ki tarha har pal usk saath rehta to Ridz us se door kaise rah sakti hai???? Ek baar Armaan ko Ridz k pov se soche..Armaan Ridz se door gaya bcz vo nahi chahta tha ki usk karan Ridz ko hurt ho,vo uspr boz bane,vo uski khushi k lie us se door gaya tha lekin phir bhi aaj Ridz khush nahi hai bcz unki khushi ek saath hai...
Unk lie pehle se hi kuch bhi easy nahi tha,they suffered sooo much in their love life par unk ek dusre k saath ne humesha har obstacles ko paar kiya hai n aaj bhi Armaan kitna bhi mana kr de bt use sabse jyada apne Basket ki zaroort hai...
Anji to Anji hi hai...Her first priority was always her career...Vo humesha sabse pehle khudk baare mein sochti hai...Jab Ridz ko sabse jyada usk Dii ki zaroort thi tab Muski usk saath thi...
Atul n Muski's behavior towards Anji bilkul sahi hai n Muski was very straight forward n really liked that thing abt her...
And plz aisa adha adhura nahi poora update chahiye...
Edited by saniyapatel - 5 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UPDATED GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PMS not sent yet, will be late.
DMGThings thumbnail
OH. ALL MY LOVES ARE HERE. WOOOHOOO!

Muski & Rahul & Champ & Nik & Anjy. Yayayayay! Ab, Anjy ke kya syape hain? I'm dying to know. I really am. Hassa know everything. Why did Anjy leave? Why is she back now that things are looking up for the gang? That's a real selfish thing to do, aint it? Abandoning them in their time of need and coming back when it's better. Well, it also completely an Anjy thing to do, so there's that.

But, can Rahul get to Mumbai soon? I need me some RaMusk. Also, Rahul kinda supporting Ridz cause he understands Armaan's condition the best. (Like, out of the rest of the gang)
Ofc, there's gonna be drama when Ridz finds out that Rahul knew the entire time and kept his mouth shut, the bozo head. Cause they've been in touch and he never once told her. She's gonna be so mad! It'll be so much fun to see!

But, more gang moments. I missed them.

And, yes. I loved that Armaan sunaofyed Ridz. Just because he isn't practicing at the moment doesn't mean he isn't a doctor. He is. He understands. And Riddhima saying that just undermined who he is as a doctor and it wasn't cool. I like that he made it clear cause really, Armaan let's her get away with everything. But, not anymore. Yay!

And, woot. Rakesh. My babe. I <3 him. And he's here! Woohooo!! :p

Ab bas jaldi se one convo between AR cause Ridz is gonna leave in a couple days! Please.
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part.love the part.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey.. Its awesome...i know it will take some time to make AR once again one.. But please do it quick... Now update soon... 
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mpakeez

jaa Mai Nahi padh rahi

Tu kaisi hai Paki! It's so awesome. Padh. Mazze aane hain.
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hello ok I'm here. LOVED THE CHAPTER. And Muski <3 ofc. And Anj is a total beeyatch for abandoning everyone but hey, when has she ever been the strong one. Also, can you pls have Nik dump Abhi and get with Rakesh instead? Abhi doesn't deserve her after basically lying to her. k thx byeee πŸ€—